World Cup 2018

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
Every single British 'pundit' picked England to win today. This is the ultimate slap on the face of arrogance specially when you underrate a better midfield than yours. Trust me if Croatians weren't so spent they wouldve thrashed them.

England are going to find out their true level even more against Belgium. I'll be surprised if they don't get destroyed.

England commentators are acting so devastated when even if they had escaped this match they wouldve been thrashed by France. Sorry England gotta step up to a better opponent atleast in one or two matches in a tournament.

Can't have fucking Panama in a SF/F.

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
Roy Keane talking sense of the ridiculous disgusting hype of England already in the final. Watch and learn brit tards -

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Roy Keane talking sense of the ridiculous disgusting hype of England already in the final. Watch and learn brit tards -

Roy Keane is a psychopath. This guy makes criticisms on a whim.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Been a great WC full of surprises, hasn't it? But also loads of controversies and fakers what with grown men pushing and shoving one another, rolling around pretending to be hurt, then when they realise no one's paying any attention, they get up and start running around again. Not good :nono:
One player in Brazil especially has that reputation.

Why can't FIFA introduce a new rule that enables the referee to give a red card for any player found faking a fall and/or injury during a game? The people pay to see football of the highest level, not actor wannabe's.

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
Welcome Vince!

It has indeed.

I've got another idea. Why can't football manager's deduct a certain amount of money out of footballer's wages for faking a fall &/ injury during a game?

Reactions: Vince Evert

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Welcome Vince!

It has indeed.

I've got another idea. Why can't football manager's deduct a certain amount of money out of footballer's wages for faking a fall &/ injury during a game?
yeah that would work and tie in with the first suggestion. Players faking a fall and injury has been going on for too long. FIFA should've had the balls to clamp down on this years ago.

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
yeah that would work and tie in with the first suggestion. Players faking a fall and injury has been going on for too long. FIFA should've had the balls to clamp down on this years ago.
I agree.

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
LOL@England. Exposed once again by a quality team. 2-0 Belgium, should've been 3-1 or 4-1. England pundits still talking as if it's upto them. These guys simply dont have the quality of Hazzard and De Bruyne so why are they talking as if it's upto them to decide matches? Sheesh these players wouldn't even make the bench in their golden generation side too which were crap too.

Look brit tards, you're just not good enough. Accept it, have 10 pounds of humble pie and come back and try again.

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
France winning the WC would be absolutely shameful with their boring defense and just getting OGs and penalties. What a sham.

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
If France wins this, please cancel this shit world cup. Croatia have utterly dominated these Frenchies and they're behind cause of 2 bad decisions by the referee. What the fuck seriously

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
Please Croatia set this injustice right. Please win this WC 3-2!

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
harsh decision. I've seen them not given. But his hand did go towards the ball

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
Football is unbearably unfair. This is why I don't fucking watch it.

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
That goal must've felt like a kick to the balls. So sad if Croatia don't fight back after that sucker punch.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
France a bit sloppy. Could easily be punished. I'm mightily impressed by this Croatian team. Don't ever want to hear a Scot make the excuse about being a small country again

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
France defending defending defending. Fucking CHUMPS I just cannot bear this unfairness

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
good grief! Mbappe must be absolutely terrifying to play against