Rugby World Cup 2019

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Possibly the most wide-open world cup in an age.

New Zealand will still be favourites, but not heavy ones.

Bizarre happenings in the Welsh camp, with Rob Howley sent home for breaching gambling rules.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Argentina scared the crap out of France there. Who saw that performance coming. They've been rubbish for a good while.

Currently watching the Boks vs All Blacks. First 20mins the Boks absolutely pounded them, and then you realise it was just containment. Going to be fun watching how the All Blacks perform against the form Northern Hemisphere sides..

PS, as I write, the Boks have just got a try back. 17 - 8 with the conversion to come. Game on!

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Cracking match between Wales and Aus. Happy to see the Welsh hanging on to take the victory. The TMO timeouts are ruining the flow of some of these matches though... just like VAR in football.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Great win for England. Dominated the All Blacks from start to finish.

Wales v Springboks tomorrow. Close to call. Wales have grinded out the results but it's no been particularly pretty. The Boks have been more impressive, but Wales have also won four straight against the South Africans. I've got the Boks as marginal favourites, but it's a winnable game if Wales play well.

England will be the favourites in the final whoever they play, but Wales have a shot now, whereas I didn't think Wales would have had much of a chance if the All Blacks had made it through.