World Cup 2018

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
There is no justice in this world. Croatia robbed. That's all.

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
Arrogant brits are celebrating this because they got owned by Croatia when they all thought they're exhausted.

Glad the rains are screwing French celebrations. LMAO sums up this farce.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Ok Hugo. You've had some practice lifting trophies for France now. FFS help us do the same at Tottenham this next season. Pleeeaaasse...

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Credit to Russia. Best World Cup I can remember. And all my friends who went thought it was very friendly and well organised

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
Luka Modric the true hero of this WC. Mbappe was the chief villain, ruined both Messi and Modric's dreams. Fucking bastard.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
ok so Deschamp is the 3rd man to win as both player and manager. Obviously Beckenbauer is another one, but who else? Anyone know?

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
WC is the dream breaker. Zizou should've won in 06, Robben in 2010, Messi in 2014, Modric in 2018. The good guys just NEVER win. Sad shit.

Last edited:

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
WC is the dream breaker. Zizou should've won in 06, Robben in 2010, Messi in 2014, Modric in 2018. The good guys just NEVER win. Sad shit.
Good guys never win? Iniesta won it 2010, Pirlo won it in 2006 and Dunga won it 1994. Ronaldo should have won it 1998.

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
Good guys never win? Iniesta won it 2010, Pirlo won it in 2006 and Dunga won it 1994. Ronaldo should have won it 1998.

You're clueless if you think WC 06 was more about Pirlo than Zidane specially when Zidane singlehandedly took them to the final. Italy were more about their defence and Buffon than Pirlo. What the fuck did Pirlo do in the entire tournament that Zidane didn't?

Ok 2010 Spain were good but in that final, but the final should've been Robben's. Nobody likes that disgusting tiki taka nonsense.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Very entertaining world cup. Thanks for sharing it.

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You're clueless if you think WC 06 was more about Pirlo than Zidane specially when Zidane singlehandedly took them to the final. Italy were more about their defence and Buffon than Pirlo. What the fuck did Pirlo do in the entire tournament that Zidane didn't?

Ok 2010 Spain were good but in that final, but the final should've been Robben's. Nobody likes that disgusting tiki taka nonsense.
I never said that WC 2006 was more about Pirlo. You were just dropping names of the good guys that you think should have won the WC without explanation, and I did the same, so what are surprised about? This talk of someone singlehandedly winning a tournament is ridiculous and hackneyed. There has been talk about Maradona winning the WC singlehandedly for Argentina, and now everybody wants to say the same about their favorite players. Football is a game of eleven players, but you often get top players being decisive. Nothing more. Zidane never singlehandedly won a WC and never singlehandedly took a team to the finals. He was part of a great French team. Since you like name dropping, I will give you a list of great players in the team Zidane played. Djorkaeff, Desailly, Thuram, Henry, Lizarazu, Petit, Blanc,......etc

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
I never said that WC 2006 was more about Pirlo. You were just dropping names of the good guys that you think should have won the WC without explanation, and I did the same, so what are surprised about? This talk of someone singlehandedly winning a tournament is ridiculous and hackneyed. There has been talk about Maradona winning the WC singlehandedly for Argentina, and now everybody wants to say the same about their favorite players. Football is a game of eleven players, but you often get top players being decisive. Nothing more. Zidane never singlehandedly won a WC and never singlehandedly took a team to the finals. He was part of a great French team. Since you like name dropping, I will give you a list of great players in the team Zidane played. Djorkaeff, Desailly, Thuram, Henry, Lizarazu, Petit, Blanc,......etc

I think you should go and rewatch the SF game against Brazil and come back and retype this. Clueless post.
You're the one name dropping saying the good guys like Pirlo won WC 06 when it wasn't even about him winning at all.

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I think you should go and rewatch the SF game against Brazil and come back and retype this. Clueless post.
You're the one name dropping saying the good guys like Pirlo won WC 06 when it wasn't even about him winning at all.
We try to reason with you even though we know that you are troll. I don’t mind debating trolls as long as they can talk some sense.

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
We try to reason with you even though we know that you are troll. I don’t mind debating trolls as long as they can talk some sense.

The people who call me troll are the clueless kind who don't know what they're talking about and in this instance you don't know what you're talking about when you utter nonsense like WC 06 was about Pirlo when it was all about Zidane.

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The people who call me troll are the clueless kind who don't know what they're talking about and in this instance you don't know what you're talking about when you utter nonsense like WC 06 was about Pirlo when it was all about Zidane.
In what sense was it about Zidane? In fact I was mentioning names of players that won the world cup, and somehow you think that a world cup has to be about a single player.

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
I what sense was it about Zidane?

That was Zizou's last WC, he took France singlehandedly to the WC final and almost won it for them had it not been for the unbelievable goalkeeping from Buffon and Materazzi being a total jerk. Zidane was the best player in the world at that time and winning 2 WCs specially the 2nd one all by himself would've given him GOAT status.

Every single game of France from the group stages to the knockout rounds was about "How do we get the ball to Zidane and hope he scores himself or creates a goal scoring opportunity".

Who even cares about Italy winning that WC besides Italians? Zizou winning his last WC with his astonishing playmaking ability, grace and leadership would've been an amazing story. Sadly it ended in tragedy.

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
That was Zizou's last WC, he took France singlehandedly to the WC final and almost won it for them had it not been for the unbelievable goalkeeping from Buffon and Materazzi being a total jerk. Zidane was the best player in the world at that time and winning 2 WCs specially the 2nd one all by himself would've given him GOAT status.

Every single game of France from the group stages to the knockout rounds was about "How do we get the ball to Zidane and hope he scores himself or creates a goal scoring opportunity".

Who even cares about Italy winning that WC besides Italians? Zizou winning his last WC with his astonishing playmaking ability, grace and leadership would've been an amazing story. Sadly it ended in tragedy.
Your problem is that you are obsessed with GOATNESS. Zidane was an excellent player, that I agree, but to say that he took France singlehandedly to the WC finals twice is stupid. I know you have been trying to say the same about Messi.

Let me extrapolate your reasoning now. Mbappe won this world cup singlehandedly. He dragged France from the first game to the last. Without Mbappe France were not winning this WC. Mbappe is France, and France is Mbappe. You are happy now?

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
Your problem is that you are obsessed with GOATNESS. Zidane was an excellent player, that I agree, but to say that he took France singlehandedly to the WC finals twice is stupid. I know you have been trying to say the same about Messi.

Let me extrapolate your reasoning now. Mbappe won this world cup singlehandedly. He dragged France from the first game to the last. Without Mbappe France were not winning this WC. Mbappe is France, and France is Mbappe. You are happy now?

You're the one extrapolating. Where did I even mention 1998? I said 2006 Zidane took them to the WC final for sure.

Mbappe made a difference for sure but he didn't win it singlehandedly for France. Zidane almost did in 2006. Let me repeat 2006!! Deal with it!