The Ultimate FEDAL (Wars) Thread

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No excuses, facts.
Open your eyes and use this bean in your head Missy.

The only missy is drag queen and female impersonator Djokovic.

1599320625517.jpeg

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Quite the opposite. Federer and Djokovic ever beating Nadal on clay or taking an odd set from him at the French Open here and there have sparkled this illusion they "should have beaten him" in any of the FO finals, although it's the sort of illusion only the most dedicated Nadal haters ever really cling to, but the reality is, peak Nadal on clay is the mountain neither Federer nor Djokovic could climb.

Not only Federer couldn't have beaten Nadal in the 07 FO final. He should have lost to him at Wimbledon that very year. So it's actually Federer who mightily overachieved at Wimbledon. Possibly to an even greater extent than Nadal overachieved at USO (which, fairly, he did).
Peak Nadal in 2013 sf FO was lucky to win, he could not stand near peak Novak without that mega blunder.
that has nothing to do with illusion or stealing a set here and there.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Everyone who reads your posts and looks at Missy thiem knows, both of you can’t be straight man.

Thiem looks 10 times better than Djokovic and is 10 times more well behaved. Please don’t put them in the same sentence it’s an insult to Thiem.

Reactions: Andy22

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Thiem looks 10 times better than Djokovic and is 10 times more well behaved. Please don’t put them in the same sentence it’s an insult to Thiem.
Of course you like him more, and also right not to put them in the same pot.
You must suffer every day knowing Nadal is a straight man?

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Of course you like him more, and also right not to put them in the same pot.
You must suffer every day knowing Nadal is a straight man?

So this is what it has come down to, you have no more arguments for Djokovic because I proved that Nadal is the greatest champion so now you are starting to talk about sexuality. Poor guy. Lol

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Peak Nadal would have lost that SF 2013 without this stupid present from Novak.
The roof did not decide any point in the match, he would have lost anyway, Novak was on his way back and far from his a game, not even then could Bull capitalise.
Novak is simply the most complete player out there, that’s the whole secret.
Wow...you're still trying to re-write that history? That blown smash didn't even lose him that game, let alone the whole match. But if you want to revisit that match, let's take it to the appropriate thread.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
So this is what it has come down to, you have no more arguments for Djokovic because I proved that Nadal is the greatest champion so now you are starting to talk about sexuality. Poor guy. Lol
Haha i am really stupid to answer to you again.
My mom always told me be nice to woman, I try hard even to poor ones like you.

i really missed the part where you proof anything.

you said to me not to put Novak in the same sentence with Missy, I agreed.
You said Missy is more attractive to you and I pointed out why I understand that.

straight men don’t talk about male attraction. Whole story. Aren’t you in balance with yourself?
dont let nothing that easy under your skin.

end of worthless discussion

backhandslapper

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
Peak Nadal in 2013 sf FO was lucky to win, he could not stand near peak Novak without that mega blunder.
that has nothing to do with illusion or stealing a set here and there.

Oh, you mean that Nadal after a seven-month layoff during which he missed two grand slams in a row. Yeah, peak, sure. Djokovic was soo deep inside his head. Aaand, yeah, he still won. I mean, he won 12, in how many, 15 years? His first one the very first time he even played there? Beating peak Federer in four sets at 19?

Any way you little whiners twist it, within the context of this sort of clay career, Nadal at FO is nothing like overachieving. It's laying down the law that completely surpasses both your reach and grasp. His great fights (and really, there aren't many of those, are there?) at FO only cement what a clay deity he has been. Totally towering anything those two wannabes ever did on any court.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Oh, you mean that Nadal after a seven-month layoff during which he missed two grand slams in a row. Yeah, peak, sure. Djokovic was soo deep inside his head. Aaand, yeah, he still won. I mean, he won 12, in how many, 15 years? His first one the very first time he even played there? Beating peak Federer in four sets at 19?

Any way you little whiners twist it, within the context of this sort of clay career, Nadal at FO is nothing like overachieving. It's laying down the law that completely surpasses both your reach and grasp. His great fights (and really, there aren't many of those, are there?) at FO only cement what a clay deity he has been. Totally towering anything those two wannabes ever did on any court.
No one talked about his overall achievement on clay.
peak Djokovic can beat him everywhere, also in Paris, this SF is one of the best examples.
Take your head out of his butt and try to look more objective on it.
You bitter Nadal disciples take it too personally , which is not.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No one talked about his overall achievement on clay.
peak Djokovic can beat him everywhere, also in Paris, this SF is one of the best examples.
Take your head out of his butt and try to look more objective on it.
You bitter Nadal disciples take it too personally , which is not.
No, Djokovic hasn't beaten any version of Nadal at RG except the very sub-par '15 one. I hate to point this out, but Djokovic LOST that '13 SF. I see you're trying to make it about one poor shot, but that's a vast misrepresentation of that match. And as I said, that point didn't even decide that particular game, let alone the match. You're not only drumming up an excuse for that loss, you're completely misremembering the match. He gave Rafa a run for his money, but he didn't beat him. And why do you feel the need to resort to name-calling when people dispute what you say? Nothing that @backslapper said was "bitter." If he spoke sharply, he's only giving what you lot have been dishing out, in terms of insulting Nadal and his fans.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I see that Tented the Dumb Beaver pulled a Twitter and deleted my post about Nadal overachieving. But let me repeat, Nadal has overachieved massively at the US Open. Djokovic pulled one of the worst choke jobs in Grand Slam final history in the 2013 final and Nadal was lucky to avoid both Djokovic and Federer in 2017 and 2019. Plus, Berretini and Medvedev (especially Medvedev) could have and should have won last year against Nadal.

Against Berretini, Nadal got that lucky mis-hit at the end of the first set to land in and save his bacon. And, of course, Medvedev flopped in the fifth set while Nadal was clearly on the ropes.
Turns out your post wasn't deleted, and it wasn't even moved by tented, so that was a pretty gratuitous insult, eh?

I swear you must slather your tv screen with Vaseline before you watch tennis, because you see some really distorted stuff. Pretty much no one here can get more mileage out of the vaguest of missed opportunities when it comes to anyone beaten by Nadal. You keep thinking that, if you can just chip away at Nadal wins, and insist they are really nearly all about someone else choking, or him getting lucky, you can diminish his legacy. It's not just an uphill battle, it's a fool's errand. No one wins 19+ Majors on luck or the fallacies of others, especially in an era of 3 all-time greats playing simultaneously. You obviously hate that he has, and you can keep trying to degrade it, but there it is.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Haha i am really stupid to answer to you again.
My mom always told me be nice to woman, I try hard even to poor ones like you.

i really missed the part where you proof anything.

you said to me not to put Novak in the same sentence with Missy, I agreed.
You said Missy is more attractive to you and I pointed out why I understand that.

straight men don’t talk about male attraction. Whole story. Aren’t you in balance with yourself?
dont let nothing that easy under your skin.

end of worthless discussion

You are the one who keep calling several male tennis players “missy” in every post, so take a look at yourself because that’s not the word straight men think of when they look at other men. End of worthless discussion indeed.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Since this seems to have become the Fedalovic Wars thread, I'll put this here:

I was just rewatching the much-debated 2013 USO final of Nadal d. Djokovic. Our friend @calitennis127 likes to insist that Djokovic should have won that match. Even @brokenshoelace is willing to concede that Djokovic was the better player for a set and a half. But upon a revisit, it's clear that Rafa was in control for most of the match. That second set, which most of us remember as Djokovic catching fire and dominating...he didn't really. Winning that 54 shot rally was big, and it was a break point, but it didn't really change the momentum of the match. Djokovic basically played the big points better in the 2nd half of the 2nd set, and the first half of the 3rd. That's it. No one ever wants to talk about the first set of the match, when Nadal way out-played Novak, nor the fourth...same. Everyone likes to talk about the dramatic 3rd set, but watch the 2nd again, and you can see why Novak lost that match, even though he won that set.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Since this seems to have become the Fedalovic Wars thread, I'll put this here:

I was just rewatching the much-debated 2013 USO final of Nadal d. Djokovic. Our friend @calitennis127 likes to insist that Djokovic should have won that match. Even @brokenshoelace is willing to concede that Djokovic was the better player for a set and a half. But upon a revisit, it's clear that Rafa was in control for most of the match. That second set, which most of us remember as Djokovic catching fire and dominating...he didn't really. Winning that 54 shot rally was big, and it was a break point, but it didn't really change the momentum of the match. Djokovic basically played the big points better in the 2nd half of the 2nd set, and the first half of the 3rd. That's it. No one ever wants to talk about the first set of the match, when Nadal way out-played Novak, nor the fourth...same. Everyone likes to talk about the dramatic 3rd set, but watch the 2nd again, and you can see why Novak lost that match, even though he won that set.

I said it before Rafa broke Novak's will in the 4set. This was the match where Novak's afterwards made the critical counter to Nadal,'s weakness, his BH. Novak's team discovered that if his DTL BH could control Rafa at the baseline. Federer discovered the same weakness late in their rivalry. Rafa has loss way too many matches and titles to those two over the past few years, IMO. The aggressive style of play at RG 2020 is the blueprint for the rest of Rafa's career. It has been architected by Moya and team Nadal to neutraize Novak's strengths and if executed properly will end the GOAT discussion. Nadal's style of play will NEVER be appreciated by Cali which doesn't matter to this Rafa fan.

Reactions: tented

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Federer's records are falling one after the other... Djokovic now has 12 hardcourt slams surpassing Federer on hardcourt. He will also pass him soon in the weeks at no.1. Nadal will pass him in the slams count very soon too. And they both lead him in H2H and also slams H2H (11-6 and 10-4). What does Federer have left, a more beautiful backhand? :lol6:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Federer's records are falling one after the other... Djokovic now has 12 hardcourt slams surpassing Federer on hardcourt. He will also pass him soon in the weeks at no.1. Nadal will pass him in the slams count very soon too. And they both lead him in H2H and also slams H2H (11-6 and 10-4). What does Federer have left, a more beautiful backhand? :lol6:
Well for a start his fanbase don't have sad bastards like you and, for a second, as a Nadal fan, you should worry about Djokovic surpassing Nadal more than slagging Federer like you constantly do which makes you more and more sad with each post. You sure as hell won't be gloating and laughing if Djokovic wins 2 of the remaining slams this year or 1 this year and the AO again next year and that's not that far fetched. You said he was finished and how wrong you were..

Imagine Nadal loses at the French Open this year and Djokovic wins 1 or 2 more slams just even this year alone and who knows, maybe Federer isn't finished either. No one knows, least of all you who claimed Djokovic was done.

Djokovic isn't just going to quit winning to keep your imaginary happy world in order.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonaca

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well for a start his fanbase don't have sad bastards like you and, for a second, as a Nadal fan, you should worry about Djokovic surpassing Nadal more than slagging Federer like you constantly do which makes you more and more sad with each post. You sure as hell won't be gloating and laughing if Djokovic wins 2 of the remaining slams this year or 1 this year and the AO again next year and that's not that far fetched. You said he was finished and how wrong you were..

Imagine Nadal loses at the French Open this year and Djokovic wins 1 or 2 more slams just even this year alone and who knows, maybe Federer isn't finished either. No one knows, least of all you who claimed Djokovic was done.

Djokovic isn't just going to quit winning to keep your imaginary happy world in order.

Since apparently it's allowed to call other members sad bastard then you are also a sad bastard.

You are complaining about the Nadal fanbase? As a Nadal fan it's been nearly 20 years that I watch Federer fans put down Nadal all over the forums and say that Federer is the GOAT and that Nadal is a nobody. It was disrespect after disrespect. And now you are crying and playing the victim because Federer's records are getting surpassed? Too funny. :lol6:

I'm not worried about Djokovic at all. Nadal will be the one who ends up with the slam record and it won't be close. :yes:

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions

Must be sad for Fedtards these days Djokovic Nadal taking all Federer records. And now Djokovic is clear hard court goat so that means Federer has only grass now which he's best at. Nadal2013 is right much wise man than you