The Ultimate FEDAL (Wars) Thread

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Since apparently it's allowed to call other members sad bastard then you are also a sad bastard.

You are complaining about the Nadal fanbase? As a Nadal fan it's been nearly 20 years that I watch Federer fans put down Nadal all over the forums and say that Federer is the GOAT and that Nadal is a nobody. It was disrespect after disrespect. And now you are crying and playing the victim because Federer's records are getting surpassed? Too funny. :lol6:

I'm not worried about Djokovic at all. Nadal will be the one who ends up with the slam record and it won't be close. :yes:
I never once called Nadal a nobody, equally I didn't post a single haha f**k you post when he lost 'cos to Tsitsipas (I may have been happy to myself but I don't rile people up for nothing unlike you and the other sad tag team partner of yours here) 'cos I'm not as sad as you so, yes, you are indeed a sad bastard. I'm not playing any victim whatsoever and it's never been Federer fans who have been playing victim and never willl be. You should definitely be worried about Djokovic. Easy to say it out loud on a tennis forum to act all confident but we know you're not deep down. Not one bit.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Must be sad for Fedtards these days Djokovic Nadal taking all Federer records. And now Djokovic is clear hard court goat so that means Federer has only grass now which he's best at. Nadal2013 is right much wise man than you
So you first slag Djokovic for his spread of slam titles being more top heavy for hard court https://www.tennisfrontier.com/thre...-djokovic-vs-daniil-medvedev.7165/post-437882 and then proceed to call him the hard court. You're all over the place lol. :facepalm: Djokovic's domination on one surface is really nothing different than Nadal's on clay and you said as much in your post but made it out like it's a flaw. Top marks lol.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
I never once called Nadal a nobody, equally I didn't post a single haha f**k you post when he lost 'cos to Tsitsipas (I may have been happy to myself but I don't rile people up for nothing unlike you and the other sad tag team partner of yours here) 'cos I'm not as sad as you so, yes, you are indeed a sad bastard. I'm not playing any victim whatsoever and it's never been Federer fans who have been playing victim and never willl be. You should definitely be worried about Djokovic. Easy to say it out loud on a tennis forum to act all confident but we know you're not deep down. Not one bit.
Firstly Your getting owned by him, second you know RG is the next slam right?. That happened to Djokovic in last year's final us fans a not even a little bit worried about the same final. 3rd your satly because Federer losing all his records only got most Germany open titles now LOL.

Reactions: Nadalfan2013

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Since you are continuing with personal insults I will reply again that YOU are the SAD BASTARD and nothing will ever change that.

If you ever want to talk to me again, you better watch your mouth. I have never attacked anyone on a personal level just because of "tennis debates". Get a life.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Since you are continuing with personal insults I will reply again that YOU are the SAD BASTARD and nothing will ever change that.

If you ever want to talk to me again, you better watch your mouth. I have never attacked anyone on a personal level just because of "tennis debates". Get a life.
Good comeback :clap::good: You might want to re-examine the context of my reply to see who is indeed sad since it was who you posted this bs here. https://www.tennisfrontier.com/threads/the-ultimate-fedal-wars-thread.4229/post-437874

I'm also quoting your post here before you weasel out and try and edit it so everyone can see your original and sad post.

"Federer's records are falling one after the other... Djokovic now has 12 hardcourt slams surpassing Federer on hardcourt. He will also pass him soon in the weeks at no.1. Nadal will pass him in the slams count very soon too. And they both lead him in H2H and also slams H2H (11-6 and 10-4). What does Federer have left, a more beautiful backhand? :lol6: "

Last edited:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Firstly Your getting owned by him, second you know RG is the next slam right?. That happened to Djokovic in last year's final us fans a not even a little bit worried about the same final. 3rd your satly because Federer losing all his records only got most Germany open titles now LOL.
Last I heard he's still playing and the only major lost record is the weeks at number 1 and the frozen covid rankings helped Djokovic a lot here and the second tier players are much weaker now than when Federer amassed the bulk of his weeks at number 1 so numbers of week alone don't tell the whole story at all. It's still a great feat achieved by Djokovic but the field is noticably weaker the last decade and that's a fact.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
RG may not be the next slam at all btw. Who knows if they won't postpone it again like last year so Wimbledon may be next and maybe that will be cancelled too. No one knows.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Last I heard he's still playing and the only major lost record is the weeks at number 1 and the frozen covid rankings helped Djokovic a lot here and the second tier players are much weaker now than when Federer amassed the bulk of his weeks at number 1 so numbers of week alone don't tell the whole story at all. It's still a great feat achieved by Djokovic but the field is noticably weaker the last decade and that's a fact.
We all know Federer had majors record alone for ages now he's tied with Nadal. but RG is next so we know Federer about to lose that one as well. On top of that losing most weeks at number one and most hard court slams are a big hole for Federer now. He already well beaten by Nadal-djokovic h2h and in many other stats as well so like I said Federer is only king of Germany now LOL.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
RG may not be the next slam at all btw. Who knows if they won't postpone it again like last year so Wimbledon may be next and maybe that will be cancelled too. No one knows.
Nice try but RG is happening Regardless of the time of year may or October like last year. We all know king is going to win 14th title it's already loading.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
He's the out and out favourite without a doubt but that doesn't mean Djokovic won't win 2 slams this year and no one knows how Federer will do at the slams this year. They all have to remain fit and healthy all year too, long way to ago as the year just began.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
He's the out and out favourite without a doubt but that doesn't mean Djokovic won't win 2 slams this year and no one knows how Federer will do at the slams this year. They all have to remain fit and healthy all year too, long way to ago as the year just began.
Yes agreed but is Federer going to chicken out of RG once again to not have to play Nadal?.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Yes agreed but is Federer going to chicken out of RG once again to not not have to play Nadal?.
Did he chicken out last year ? No, he was injured and he played the year before so that's yet another dumb post. I see a trend here with the dumb posts, do you? Federer doesn't chicken out as some of the sad Nadal fans claim. That's all in your head.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Did he chicken out last year ? No, he was injured and he played the year before so that's yet another dumb post. I see a trend here with the dumb posts, do you? Federer doesn't chicken out as some of the sad Nadal fans claim. That's all in your head.
Ok we see that Federer does then he come back from a injury which healed ages ago.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Ok we see that Federer does then he come back from a injury which healed ages ago.
Right Dr. Nadal goat2. Healed ages ago. Good to know. He hadn't played for almost a year and would've been coming back straight to best of 5. He probably made the right decision by not playing at 39 years old after 2 knee surgeries.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Right Dr. Nadal goat2. Healed ages ago. Good to know. He hadn't played for almost a year and would've been coming back straight to best of 5. He probably made the right decision by not playing.
It's well know Federer did not want to put his family into the Covid-19 setup in Australia he was 100% fit. But faked that his still Injured needs to be jail for fake selling. Joking aside Federer has been 100% fit since RG last year he's being a little girl right now not wanting to go into Covid-19 setups. We all it you know and I know this that Federer chicken out because he knew he had 0% chance of winning AO from a better Djokovic.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
It's well know Federer did not want to put his family into the Covid-19 setup in Australia he was 100% fit. But faked that his still Injured needs to be jail for fake selling. Joking aside Federer has been 100% fit since RG last year he's being a little girl right now not wanting to go into Covid-19 setups. We all it you know and I know this that Federer chicken out because he knew he had 0% chance of winning AO from a better Djokovic.
I'm well aware he was fit to play the AO but the fact remains he had no practice tournament whatsoever before and hadn't played in over a year so the fact remains, 39 years old and following 2 knee surgeries, he would've been back to best of 5 with no match play for almost a year. He most definitely was not ready to play by the time of RG. That's just another dumb post. Your hero Nadal btw skipped the AO 2013 cos of a sore tummy 3 (!) weeks before the tournament began so touché !

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
I'm well aware he was fit to play the AO but the fact remains he had no practice tournament whatsoever before and hadn't played in over a year so the fact remains, 39 years old and following 2 knee surgeries, he would've been back to best of 5 with no match play for almost a year. He most definitely was not ready to play by the time of RG. That's just another dumb post. Your hero Nadal btw skipped the AO 2013 cos of a sore tummy 3 (!) weeks before the tournament began so touché !
Federer can win Wimbledon this season but that's it not winning RG or us open.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Federer can win Wimbledon this season but that's it not winning RG or us open.
First time I'm actually agreeing with you! Although, there's always a slim chance in sport. He got to the 2019 RG semi having not played there for years a few months before turning 38 (let's re-visit this if Djokovic is still playing at 38 and see if he's still able to make the RG semi at almost 38 but bear in mind he never took a 4 year break from any slam and came back and reached the semis) and was extremely unlucky with the crap windy conditions. They both were obviously as the wind affects them both the wind is much worse for Federer's flatter shots than Nadal's loopy topspin. Regarding the USO, it's less of a long shot than RG as there are guys who can take out Djokovic and Nadal before the final so you never know. Federer also never played Nadal there so we don't know how that match would go.

Last edited:

tented

Administrator
Reactions
First time I'm actually agreeing with you! Although, there's always a slim chance in sport. He got to the 2017 RG semi having not played there for years a few months before turning 38 (let's re-visit this if Djokovic is still playing at 38 and see if he's still able to make the RG semi at almost 38 but bear in mind he never took a 4 year break from any slam and came back and reached the semis) and was extremely unlucky with the crap windy conditions. They both were obviously as the wind affects them both the wind is much worse for Federer's flatter shots than Nadal's loopy topspin. Regarding the USO, it's less of a long shot than RG as there are guys who can take out Djokovic and Nadal before the final so you never know. Federer also never played Nadal there so we don't know how that match would go.

I think you meant 2019, not 2017. That was a dreadfully windy match, with clay blowing everywhere, getting in their eyes. I thought they should have stopped play.

• Wow
Reactions: Fiero425

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
I think you meant 2019, not 2017. That was a dreadfully windy match, with clay blowing everywhere, getting in their eyes. I thought they should have stopped play.
I actually re-read my post there before seeing yours and edited but cheers, tented! :) Terrible yup, 4-4 40-0 in set 2 and I was walking down the street following scores and saw he lost the set 6-4 and was like come on, Roger ffs. But the wind was nuts. Can't hit winners and big serves with those conditions and it definitely favours a higher margin of error for the likes of Nadal with his massive top spin. Still, mightily impressive to get to the semi at that age with 4 years off playing on clay but I'd love to have seen that match played with no wind.

Reactions: tented