NFL Playoffs

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Ultimate challenge is leading a game winning Td against this team on the road.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Oh my. Another Kaep pick in the endzone. It's over for Frisco

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
God Sherman is the ultimate POS, best interview since Bart Scott though

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Yeah. I was trying to figure out why he was screaming at the camera :puzzled

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Well it was their bright idea to interview him 2 minutes after the game, that's what they get.

NFL or WWE?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjOkTib5eVQ

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Richard Sherman is a complete douchebag but he is going to the SuperBowl. I stated all year that we wasnt going to win with Jim and Greg Roman(Bradshaw confirmed at halftime the same sentiment). I would be estatic if Jim and Greg Roman would take their conservative asses back to college. Colin needs a QB coach(Heck Joe Montana is available). There isnt one prior 49ers SB champion player on that staff. NUff Said..

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I can imagine how pissed you are AP but that game was all home field. San Fran lost this game in the middle of the season when they dropped a couple games they shouldn't have. 12-4 is good but usually not getting the #1 seed.

I'd trade you coaching staffs and the Packers' first round picks the next couple years.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
DarthFed said:
I can imagine how pissed you are AP but that game was all home field. San Fran lost this game in the middle of the season when they dropped a couple games they shouldn't have. 12-4 is good but usually not getting the #1 seed.

I'd trade you coaching staffs and the Packers' first round picks the next couple years.

The 49ers are not a poised team, that's poor coaching.. Darth, the New Orleans call on drew Brees is what doomed the Niners from homefield. the 12 man isnt not an issue.. its the officiating.. how that wasnt roughing the kicker( you and I have seen it called one way all our lives). I would take that trade plus I would throw the SF team owner York in for free. That was a dumb as play to call at that time. Frank Gore is about finished and the defense now is cribbled with our MVP on defense is going to be gone probably all next year. I know what I am talking about. This is not the Right Coach or staff.. Peyton would have put a TD on the board after that first turnover but not this team. Think about it. if we had those 4 pts, we kick a field goal during the last 2 mins and off to the SuperBowl. Congrat to Seattle, I like Russell Wilson and I respect Sherman as a corner but he is a duchebag along with Carrol, I hope Peyton carve these bastards up in two weeks .

I.Haychew

Major Winner
Reactions
Wow! What a game! I've run out of fingernails to chew...plus my wife's toenails ('cause I'm not flexible enough to chew my own).

Seattle was lucky that going for it on fourth down, instead of kicking a FG to put them up six, didn't come back to bite 'em in the a$$. They were also lucky that they had a six point lead, instead of a three point lead, during that last SF drive.

I wish Sherman would learn to keep his mouth shut. If I weren't a Seahawks fan, I'd hate the guy. He IS tough, though.

I really was expecting SF to win this game.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:

I hope Peyton carve these bastards up in two weeks .
Count on it AP.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:

The 49ers are not a poised team, that's poor coaching.. Darth, the New Orleans call on drew Brees is what doomed the Niners from homefield. the 12 man isnt not an issue.. its the officiating.. how that wasnt roughing the kicker( you and I have seen it called one way all our lives). I would take that trade plus I would throw the SF team owner York in for free. That was a dumb as play to call at that time. Frank Gore is about finished and the defense now is cribbled with our MVP on defense is going to be gone probably all next year. I know what I am talking about. This is not the Right Coach or staff.. Peyton would have put a TD on the board after that first turnover but not this team. Think about it. if we had those 4 pts, we kick a field goal during the last 2 mins and off to the SuperBowl. Congrat to Seattle, I like Russell Wilson and I respect Sherman as a corner but he is a duchebag along with Carrol, I hope Peyton carve these bastards up in two weeks .

It was the small things which can go back to coaching for sure. The offsides on 4th and 7 was an enormous mistake, then the next drive a delay of game on 3rd and 1 turned a running play into a pass that got intercepted. Generally, the 49ers really outplayed them badly in the 1st half but only were up 7. They had their chances for sure.

You watch them on a weekly basis and I don't. I just like the 49ers toughness and discipline on defense. If GB had half that they'd be racking up Lombardi's.

That Bowman injury looked awful, that is at best a badly broken leg and at worst he tore every ligament in his knee. It is probably the latter.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:

Count on it AP.

I see we are all on the same team in a couple weeks. From my perspective it's 2 evils down today and one to go on Super Sunday.

I will make a separate thread for the game but I will say the forecast will be huge. If it's crappy weather I think Seattle has a big edge. If it's normal I'd have it close to 50-50.

I.Haychew

Major Winner
Reactions
Come on, AP...SF not a poised team? They were clutch in the last several games of the regular season and in the playoffs up to this point.

I.Haychew

Major Winner
Reactions
DarthFed said:
kskate2 said:
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:

Count on it AP.

I see we are all on the same team in a couple weeks. From my perspective it's 2 evils down today and one to go on Super Sunday.

That would be a HUGE negative;)

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I. Haychew said:
DarthFed said:
kskate2 said:
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:

Count on it AP.

That would be a HUGE negative;)

We shall see Chewy, your boys definitely have a great chance :clap

Given the Manning hype I bet Denver opens up as a 3 point favorite. Good money to bet early on Seattle especially pending the forecast.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:

It was the small things which can go back to coaching for sure. The offsides on 4th and 7 was an enormous mistake, then the next drive a delay of game on 3rd and 1 turned a running play into a pass that got intercepted. Generally, the 49ers really outplayed them badly in the 1st half but only were up 7. They had their chances for sure.

You watch them on a weekly basis and I don't. I just like the 49ers toughness and discipline on defense. If GB had half that they'd be racking up Lombardi's.

That Bowman injury looked awful, that is at best a badly broken leg and at worst he tore every ligament in his knee. It is probably the latter.

Its an acl for Bowman.. so we need to go get another LB.. He want be back for more than a year.. too bad.. a very outstanding guy and a perfect compliment to Patrick Willis. Crabtree mentality is gonna be screwed up. He just said that it was all on the field regardless of what Richard Sherman says was just disrespect. It was just a horrible pass by Colin, Crabtree is going have to learn how to use his body to gain better positioning during the crucial part of the game. To go a whole 2 weeks and another full year listening to Richard run his mouth is all the motivation this team need but it should because the SuperBowl championship should be sufficient Skip bayless and Stephen A Smith says the talk that Vernon Davis was a bit soft, Well today, it was true. Pete Carrol had some major stones today and Jim shows that he was castrated at birth. I hope they bring Boldin back, he is the type of guy I would go to war with. 49ers will Return.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I. Haychew said:
Come on, AP...SF not a poised team? They were clutch in the last several games of the regular season and in the playoffs up to this point.

Haychew, The 49ers are Posied to watch the Superbowl at home just like a 250 million other viewers.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Apparently Crabtree started a Twitter war earlier in the week saying Sherman isn't the best cornerback in the league. That helps explain the rant. These two teams can't stand each other so can't blame Sherman too much, maybe just wait for the press conference to talk the trash.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
DarthFed said:
Apparently Crabtree started a Twitter war earlier in the week saying Sherman isn't the best cornerback in the league. That helps explain the rant. These two teams can't stand each other so can't blame Sherman too much, maybe just wait for the press conference to talk the trash.

Richard Sherman brother stated it occured this past Summer at a Larry Friz football event, Sherman claims that he tried to shake his hand and Crabtree supposely tried to start a fight. If you believe this how things occured, so be it. Bottom line Sherman is going to the SuperBowl and Crabtree can apply for media credentials to go shake his hand if he like.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Federberg Other Sports 4
Fiero425 Other Sports 32
J Other Sports 34
DarthFed Other Sports 116
DarthFed Other Sports 98