NFL 2021-22

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
No one's watching NFL Football? Well it is a little unwatchable when they allow an aging QB in Brady to be the face of the league as he leads his TB Bucs in their Title defense! KC looks as impressive as ever leadng the Ravens in Baltimore with Mahomes throwing for 4 TD early! The RAC is what's killing both teams as they score on one another! :exploding-head: :partying-face::pompoms::trophy::sick:

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No one's watching NFL Football? Well it is a little unwatchable when they allow an aging QB in Brady to be the face of the league as he leads his TB Bucs in their Title defense! KC looks as impressive as ever leadng the Ravens in Baltimore with Mahomes throwing for 4 TD early! The RAC is what's killing both teams as they score on one another! :exploding-head: :partying-face::pompoms::trophy::sick:
Ha! Unwatchable for who? A 44 year old QB who leads the NFL in passing TD's is something rare and beautiful to see. Fiero it's as if your grandson was winning, so why wouldn't you be happy ? :)

As to that Ravens/Chiefs game, what happened to the new vaunted updated Big D the Chiefs were suppose to have this year. That matchup showed once again, turnovers are a bitch. Lamar may never win a SB, but he's so exciting to watch, and Mahomes usually pulls KC out just in time,( he's like an upgraded newer and faster John Elway model) but they need work.

My guilty pleasure this year will be watching Urban Meyer make a disaster of coaching Jacksonville and throwing Trey Lawrence to the NFL dogs of defense. OUCH!

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Ha! Unwatchable for who? A 44 year old QB who leads the NFL in passing TD's is something rare and beautiful to see. Fiero it's as if your grandson was winning, so why wouldn't you be happy ? :)

As to that Ravens/Chiefs game, what happened to the new vaunted updated Big D the Chiefs were suppose to have this year. That matchup showed once again, turnovers are a bitch. Lamar may never win a SB, but he's so exciting to watch, and Mahomes usually pulls KC out just in time,( he's like an upgraded newer and faster John Elway model) but they need work.

My guilty pleasure this year will be watching Urban Meyer make a disaster of coaching Jacksonville and throwing Trey Lawrence to the NFL dogs of defense. OUCH!

I was a huge fan of Brady and the Patriots; thru their undefeated regular season! Then the controversies started with "Spy-Gate, Deflate-Gate, then Cell Phone-Gate!" It was getting tiring trying to defend him or the team and Belichick! I can't wait to see Trey Lawrence & "his hair!" :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :face-with-tears-of-joy::star:

• Haha
Reactions: Jelenafan

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
KKK Chuckie is Gone ..

I'm shocked to $#!t! I was drooling after that man years ago when still an assistant in Phili.! I can't believe what I'm hearing! He's destroyed while none of the incriminating evidence has even been revealed! How did this happen so fast without one email being published? I don't need to see it, but I'm just overwhelmed! I heard them speaking on the topic during the Bears game, but I wasn't sure what it was all about until I looked it up! It's been so hush-hush, the commentary was only that "he had to go" and now he's gone! OMG! :facepalm: :anxious-face-with-sweat::broken-heart::ambulance::school::sick::rain::rip:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm shocked to $#!t! I was drooling after that man years ago when still an assistant in Phili.! I can't believe what I'm hearing! He's destroyed while none of the incriminating evidence has even been revealed! How did this happen so fast without one email being published? I don't need to see it, but I'm just overwhelmed! I heard them speaking on the topic during the Bears game, but I wasn't sure what it was all about until I looked it up! It's been so hush-hush, the commentary was only that "he had to go" and now he's gone! OMG! :facepalm: :anxious-face-with-sweat::broken-heart::ambulance::school::sick::rain::rip:
You're being misinformed..the NY Times are going to publish the content of the emails..he knew it was going to come out the entire weekend. Gruden had always been an known asshole. He was protective because of his white privilege. He has been exposed for the racist homophobic misogynistic bigot he Always been. He not be gonna get another football related gig even at the Jr high school level. Good Riddance.

• Wow
Reactions: Fiero425

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
You're being misinformed..the NY Times are going to publish the content of the emails..he knew it was going to come out the entire weekend. Gruden had always been an known asshole. He was protective because of his white privilege. He has been exposed for the racist homophobic misogynistic bigot he Always been. He not be gonna get another football related gig even at the Jr high school level. Good Riddance.
I hope he's got some investments and $$ put away.

That's why you have to be careful what you write down. I've been telling fools since the millinium not to send an email, text or social media post unless they're prepared for it to stay out there forever...

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I hope he's got some investments and $$ put away.

That's why you have to be careful what you write down. I've been telling fools since the millinium not to send an email, text or social media post unless they're prepared for it to stay out there forever...
Gruden can go kick rocks . .I hope the NFL takes his pension.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Gruden can go kick rocks . .I hope the NFL takes his pension.
It won't be an issue IMO! He probably couldn't care less at this point! He made quite a bit as the Tampa Bay coach, won a Super Bowl, & did commentary for ESPN; then hosted his own show! He's already made well over $30 M in his current contract with Las Vegas which was 10 years for a total of $100 M! Gruden is sitting pretty! He can go buy an island and muse about what could have been! :facepalm: :sick::anxious-face-with-sweat::yawningface:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
It won't be an issue IMO! He probably couldn't care less at this point! He made quite a bit as the Tampa Bay coach, won a Super Bowl, & did commentary for ESPN; then hosted his own show! He's already made well over $30 M in his current contract with Las Vegas which was 10 years for a total of $100 M! Gruden is sitting pretty! He can go buy an island and muse about what could have been! :facepalm: :sick::anxious-face-with-sweat::yawningface:
DONT worry he will show up on Fox News. They all Do eventually

• Haha

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I awoke this morning to hear, see, and digest that Aaron Rodgers considered himself immunized from Covid-19, but now found to have LIED to all concerned! He supposedly had some kind of alterative, but it had not been approved to be enough so he and the team are in trouble after his maneuvering around other players and press conferences without a mask! What a douche! Just another reason to have complete disgust with the self-entitled persona of Rodgers! So far he's only to miss game against Kansas City Sunday, but more punitive measures should and will occur! ::rolleyes:

- Aaron Rodgers considered himself ‘immunized’ with vaccine alternative -

Reactions: the AntiPusher

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I awoke this morning to hear, see, and digest that Aaron Rodgers considered himself immunized from Covid-19, but now found to have LIED to all concerned! He supposedly had some kind of alterative, but it had not been approved to be enough so he and the team are in trouble after his maneuvering around other players and press conferences without a mask! What a douche! Just another reason to have complete disgust with the self-entitled persona of Rodgers! So far he's only to miss game against Kansas City Sunday, but more punitive measures should and will occur! ::rolleyes:

- Aaron Rodgers considered himself ‘immunized’ with vaccine alternative -
I know it's been characterised as a lie, but it's really not. Misleading yes, but he was extremely careful with his wording. Also my understanding is that the Packers knew all about it. It wasn't exactly a secret in-house. The only issue is whether he was fully compliant with the protocols for the unvaxxed. When he used the word "immunised" it should have raised a red flag. I will say that when he referred to the unvaxxed as "them" that was taking the misrepresentation to the next level. Sneaky little bugger

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I know it's been characterised as a lie, but it's really not. Misleading yes, but he was extremely careful with his wording. Also my understanding is that the Packers knew all about it. It wasn't exactly a secret in-house. The only issue is whether he was fully compliant with the protocols for the unvaxxed. When he used the word "immunised" it should have raised a red flag. I will say that when he referred to the unvaxxed as "them" that was taking the misrepresentation to the next level. Sneaky little bugger
NAH, Bro it was a LIE and most definitely trying to be deceitful. Aaron's lie is a safety violation especially if it's a job mandate or a personal safety issue.

Last edited:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
NAH, Bro it was a LIE and most definitely trying to be deceitful.
deceitful is fair, a lie is not. It would have. been a lie if he had been forced to answer directly. He could claim he wasn't responsible for the assumptions made by the media... and the rest of us

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
deceitful is fair, a lie is not. It would have. been a lie if he had been forced to answer directly. He could claim he wasn't responsible for the assumptions made by the media... and the rest of us
Tell that to a woman especially a wife or a long term girlfriend..you will find yourself on the sofa (bed) by yourself my friend.

• Haha

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
What made it worse was that Rodgers wasn't observing any protocols; unmasked, glad-handing and greeting folks, and going into press conferences seeming without a care in the world! He needs to be punished severely along with the team! :fearful-face: :shushing-face::astonished-face::facepalm:

Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
What made it worse was that Rodgers wasn't observing any protocols; unmasked, glad-handing and greeting folks, and going into press conferences seeming without a care in the world! He needs to be punished severely along with the team! :fearful-face: :shushing-face::astonished-face::facepalm:
PREACH

• Haha

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
seems like the N|FL and of course the Packers were fully informed. If they hand out the punishments they'd better punish themselves too

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Meanwhile Rodgers looking pretty good today after that weak a$$ performance from Jordan Love

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Federberg Other Sports 4
J Other Sports 34
britbox Other Sports 365
britbox Other Sports 518
britbox Other Sports 280