NFL 2020-21

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

Drew Brews Just like some posters who has recently revealed to everyone their true feelings. These type of views are the Problem. I can't wait until Richard Sherman and the 49ers play against Drew Brees.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
WTF is going on in SF? The Niners still haven't signed Kittle to a new deal when in the last season of his rookie contract! In the meantime, they're signing another TE out of Washington, Jordan Reed! I'm a KC fan with Mahomes so I couldn't GAF, but I think it strange as Kittle seems to be very important to their offense! :facepalm:

Reactions: Jelenafan

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
People have said Brian Urlacher was an arse while playing, but while living in California in the 90's, I guess I didn't hear it! Now he's mouthed off one time too many, criticizing the NBA for shutting down games in the playoffs! Quoting Urlacher, "Brett Favre played the (MNF) game the day his dad died, threw 4 TDs in the first half, and was a legend for playing in the face of adversity,” Urlacher posted in an Instagram story. “NBA players boycott the playoffs because a dude reaching for a knife, wanted on a felony sexual assault warrant, was shot by police.” Everyone's distancing themselves from him, including ex-teammates that were shocked by his insensitivity!
- https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...-bears-brian-urlacher-jacob-blake/5653929002/ - :exploding-head:

• Wow

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
The Bears played and defeated The Buccaneers last night! They started with dismal offensive play, but somehow they got their act together in the 2nd Quarter and led at the HALF 14-13! It was a defensive battle with trading of FG's before the Bears stopped Brady and Tampa Bay on their final drive w/ the old man not knowing he used 4 downs! He's a bit doddering in his old age & had to quest. the ref! Bears win 20-19! :clap:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm a Giants fan, but man.. that looks nasty for Dak. I guess those Jones pricks will use this as an excuse not to pay the man. So sad

Reactions: Fiero425

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Good win for the Raiders over the Chiefs.
it's a timely reminder that it doesn't matter how great a quarterback is if the team doesn't have a great 'D'. Perhaps Mahomes will learn what it is to be Aaron Rodgers this year

Reactions: Fiero425

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
An injury guarantees this season's check anyway! His long term deal will be looked at again depending on the extent of this injury! :sick:
Dak must be feeling pretty good about things right about now...

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Dak must be feeling pretty good about things right about now...

Only if he's able to come back! If he isn't able, he'll only get those 2 years of salary! By playing hardball, both sides will regret it eventually! Dak should have been signed for a long term deal that would have guarantee him well over $100 M; now he won't even come close unless he's able to come back from his injury! This wasn't some simple break IIRC! I didn't see it, but supposedly it's a compound fracture where the bone came thru the skin! I had enough of that BS watching that Giants/Washington game over 30 years ago when Thiesmann was crippled by LT! :face-with-head-bandage:

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
it's a timely reminder that it doesn't matter how great a quarterback is if the team doesn't have a great 'D'. Perhaps Mahomes will learn what it is to be Aaron Rodgers this year
Speaking of which last week the Buc defense just crushed Aaron and the Pack.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Oh wow... Cam benched. Not been the same since the 'rona...

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
They used up everything to beat KC 2 weeks ago! They've settled back into their mediocrity! Even Chucky won't be able to save them! :facepalm:
I think they'll do OK this year (the Raiders) - close to, or making the playoffs. The game was pretty close for the most part until Brady blew them out in the fourth quarter.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
lol... Big Blue beats the Seahawks without their starting QB and best player, Saquon. Now Washington beat the Steelers?? Is the NFC Least becoming the NFC Beast??

• Haha
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Federberg Other Sports 4
Fiero425 Other Sports 32
britbox Other Sports 365
britbox Other Sports 518
britbox Other Sports 280