NFL 2022-23

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Interested to hear views on the Deshaun Watson move to the Browns. As I understand it, the Grand Jury decided not to indict. But we all know that's easily manipulated by the prosecutor. So it implies that the prosecutors didn't feel confident they could win the case. One can imagine the kind of legal force Deshaun could afford. But the accusations from 22 women (there are more, but these are the only ones willing to pursue him legally) seem compelling. Now this is where I'm keen to hear from others. What exactly did he do? Did he just ask for happy endings? I haven't heard that he forced himself on any of the women? Did he? What exactly did he do that could be considered illegal? Someone was telling me recently that he contacted all of these women via instagram? So I'm forced to ask... do professional sports masseurs advertise themselves on instagram? And would they be advertising themselves in a way that would attract the attention of some guy that might have inferred what their services were from the way they advertised on social media? Just curious... happy to hear thoughts

Last edited:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
ok... just found this... :face-vomiting: He has issues clearly. He's a good looking athlete, you can't tell me he can't find a girlfriend to take care of him. The fact he needs to do this is just plain weird to me...

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Baltimore Ravens QB Lamar Jackson sets Friday September 9th as the last day for contract talks. If he does not have a contract by then, the talks will have to wait until after the 2022/23 season to pick up again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fiero425 Other Sports 32
J Other Sports 34
britbox Other Sports 365
britbox Other Sports 518
britbox Other Sports 280