2014 NBA Playoffs

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
RE: NBA Playoffs

that last sequence. George Hill should never touch the ball again. Why wouldn't you dunk that?

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions

They give it to the home team. lucky break

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions

George misses a FT and then West. I don't wanna hear any whining about foul calls. They got calls tonight, but they aren't making the shots at the line.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions

93-90 Indy stays alive for game 6. They almost gave it away at the end there.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

I have never seen a team so undeserving as Indy.. the refs and the weak hearted plyaers did everything they could to loose that game.. I guess ESPN is happy.. they get another game

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

I cant believe that Stevenson got away with agitating LBJ that much.. it was comical

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

kskate2 said:
93-90 Indy stays alive for game 6. They almost gave it away at the end there.

They almost gave it away at the end there.
Indy tried.. they screwed that up :laydownlaughing Miami may beat them by 30 on Friday in South Beach

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

Didn't see this one. Were all the fouls on Lebron legit? Just looking at the free throw disparity and the fact Lebron basically didn't play and you can see why Indy's bit**ing after game 4 was smart. And I do think Miami got some good calls last game too. NBA teams know how to work the refs in their favor for the next one and they don't care about the $25 grand fines.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

DarthFed said:
Didn't see this one. Were all the fouls on Lebron legit? Just looking at the free throw disparity and the fact Lebron basically didn't play and you can see why Indy's bit**ing after game 4 was smart. And I do think Miami got some good calls last game too. NBA teams know how to work the refs in their favor for the next one and they don't care about the $25 grand fines.

Oh Yeah.. PJ got his $25 k worth.. I herd the fouls on LBJ was legit.. Dude.. you picked the wrong game to miss.. Stevenson at one point was standing next to LBJ and blew in his ear like he wanted to be his new Lover:heart:.. it was Hilarious.. That guy used a Dennis Rodman type of stragedy.. he was chess bumping Wade and LBJ.. He even eased drop on a side bar huddle by Coach Eric S, LBJ and Dwade.. that dude was all over the place..

Go BlackHawks:clap;):clap on to Live or Die in LA

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:

Oh Yeah.. PJ got his $25 k worth.. I herd the fouls on LBJ was legit.. Dude.. you picked the wrong game to miss.. Stevenson at one point was standing next to LBJ and blew in his ear like he wanted to be his new Lover:heart:.. it was Hilarious.. That guy used a Dennis Rodman type of stragedy.. he was chess bumping Wade and LBJ.. He even eased drop on a side bar huddle by Coach Eric S, LBJ and Dwade.. that dude was all over the place..

It's the place to be said a certain deceased rapper :clap

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:

It's the place to be said a certain deceased rapper :clap
I was more of a Tupac fan than Biggie but he was an excellent rapper

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

Excellent taste in rappers, slightly makes up for your tennis and NFL taste!

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

DarthFed said:
Excellent taste in rappers, slightly makes up for your tennis and NFL taste!

Dude.u are the Best regardless of what the other Rafa fans think;)

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Are we talkin rappers now? They did not exist when I was younger, but Ice Cube was a nasty SOB in the early 1990s, as was Chuck D of Public Enemy. Those two were really groundbreaking, along with Grandmaster Flash and The Sugar Hill Gang (of course).