2013 NFL Season: Weekly Picks

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:
Jerry should sell the team before this joke of a team causes his health to deteriorate

I would have called it one of their most improbable wins even before it started and then add in a 23 point deficit at the half and it was impossible. Only Romo and Jerry's girls can pull that off.

Stephen A is going to crucify the cowpokes and Jerry & as u say so brilliantly, his girls.this time it was Romo who folded like a cheap suit on a weakass salesman or preacher from the back woods.

I called that Romo collapse in the 4th. When Williams dropped an easy interception I had told my bro that I smelled a vintage Romo pick coming. But it was actually the 2 drives after that which featured Tony at his best. It's always awesome seeing them go up in flames in December. Somehow, someway, they will not make the playoffs. If GB wins out, and they should if AR is finally back, then they likely win the division.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:
Jerry should sell the team before this joke of a team causes his health to deteriorate

I would have called it one of their most improbable wins even before it started and then add in a 23 point deficit at the half and it was impossible. Only Romo and Jerry's girls can pull that off.
tv

Stephen A is going to crucify the cowpokes and Jerry & as u say so brilliantly, his girls.this time it was Romo who folded like a cheap suit on a weakass salesman or preacher from the back woods.

I called that Romo collapse in the 4th. When Williams dropped an easy interception I had told my bro that I smelled a vintage Romo pick coming. But it was actually the 2 drives after that which featured Tony at his best. It's always awesome seeing them go up in flames in December. Somehow, someway, they will not make the playoffs. If GB wins out, and they should if AR is finally back, then they likely win the division.
It all depends on tonight, if the lions win , AR is out for the year, the Saints are in big troubleb if they loose the division, the 49ers are looking forward to right the wrong from a few weeks ago. The Giants have quit on their coach, it's time for himto move on or a total rebuild of that team is needed

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:

I've been calling their collapses for years. They always do it and it isn't always in December. Romo is alot like Cutler (he's a great passer for the opponent). :lolz:

But all the Romo/Cutlerism's aside. Dallas cannot blame this loss on Romo alone. Their defense got outclassed by the 2nd string Bears last week and a Rodgers-less Pack scored 5 consecutive TD's yesterday. They are a complete laughingstock in the NFL. Pop Warner plays better D. :laydownlaughing

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:

tv

It all depends on tonight, if the lions win , AR is out for the year, the Saints are in big troubleb if they loose the division, the 49ers are looking forward to right wrong from a few weeks ago. The Giants have quit on their coach, it's time for himto move on or a total rebuild of that team is needed

The Packers will only be half a game back of Detroit even if they win tonight. There is no way they pull the plug on Rodgers now and he was supposedly close to being cleared to play. Detroit is not a given to beat anyone.

Agreed about the Saints. You get them and Drew Brees out of that home dome and they are average. I don't think they will beat Carolina next week and they might slip to the 6 seed in which case they likely play the North winner in the 1st round.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:
tv

It all depends on tonight, if the lions win , AR is out for the year, the Saints are in big troubleb if they loose the division, the 49ers are looking forward to right the wrong from a few weeks ago. The Giants have quit on their coach, it's time for himto move on or a total rebuild of that team is needed

The Packers will only be half a game back of Detroit even if they win tonight. There is no way they pull the plug on Rodgers now and he was supposedly close to being cleared to play. Detroit is not a given to beat anyone.

Agreed about the Saints. You get them and Drew Brees out of that home dome and they are average. I don't think they will beat Carolina next week and they might slip to the 6 seed in which case they likely play the North winner in the 1st round.
We shall see my friend we shall see.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:
tv

Nothing to see in regards to GB, Detroit has lost to Tampa at home and a lot of other bad losses. Even if they win today they have to win 2 more including @ Minnesota against a team that is playing pretty well lately. If Rodgers is ready to go they will play him no doubt about that. Unless they lose next week and are eliminated then they might sit him.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:

Nothing to see in regards to GB, Detroit has lost to Tampa at home and a lot of other bad losses. Even if they win today they have to win 2 more including @ Minnesota against a team that is playing pretty well lately. If Rodgers is ready to go they will play him no doubt about that. Unless they lose next week and are eliminated then they might sit him.

It will be very interesting if AR plays.. that is what I was referring to as We shall see

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:

It will be very interesting if AR plays.. that is what I was referring to as We shall see

Yea, I definitely hope he is back next week. The Bears are looking very good on offense and a possibly rusty Rodgers could spell trouble. Even if Rodgers is off (by his standards) they should be able to get by Pittsburgh at home, I don't think they'd get by the Bears if he doesn't have a good game. Chicago will try to pay back years of pain.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:

Yea, I definitely hope he is back next week. The Bears are looking very good on offense and a possibly rusty Rodgers could spell trouble. Even if Rodgers is off (by his standards) they should be able to get by Pittsburgh at home, I don't think they'd get by the Bears if he doesn't have a good game. Chicago will try to pay back years of pain.
I would say that da Bears have the best wide out tandem after the 49ers trio of Davis, Bolton ,and crabtree and co

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Are you kidding me that the Lions couldnt hold the lead .they are gonna get the coach fired,and he should be

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Lions didn't really have the lead that long. Dallas' loss is far worse. That being said Stafford is another gunslinger that likes throwing to his opponents. He's in good company w/ Romo & Cutler. Lions will miss the playoffs. If A-Rod comes back the Pack will win out. If A-Rod doesn't come back the 2nd string Bears will win the North.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
Lions didn't really have the lead that long. Dallas' loss is far worse. That being said Stafford is another gunslinger that likes throwing to his opponents. He's in good company w/ Romo & Cutler. Lions will miss the playoffs. If A-Rod comes back the Pack will win out. If A-Rod doesn't come back the 2nd string Bears will win the North.

Agreed, all three are very overrated gutless soft sissy qbs, it just the truth

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:

I would say that da Bears have the best wide out tandem after the 49ers trio of Davis, Bolton ,and crabtree and co

I would take the Bears wideouts over San Fran's any day. I might consider a team like Denvers or GB's wideouts over the Bears because they have more than 2 good receivers and they also have more versatility. As great as Marshall and Jeffery are they are extremely similar receivers, whereas Welker is different from Decker who is different from Thomas. Same thing with GB, Nelson is different than Jones is different than Cobb and GB has the better tight end when healthy.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:

They didn't have the lead long because they were dreadful all game, especially Stafford and Megatron. Totally agreed about Stafford being in the mold of Romo and Cutler. He isn't ever winning anything big, same goes for the other two.

Dallas' loss was far more pathetic but it was also far less important. If Dallas wins out they are still in the playoffs. If Chicago and GB win next week Detroit is eliminated!! For Detroit to not win it this year is insane. How many games in a season must Rodgers miss for them to take the division :laydownlaughing The Bears are foolish to start Cutler but that team is basically just 2 great receivers and a slightly above average running game anyways.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Didi went 9-7, AP went 9-7, BB went 8-8, KS went 8-8 and I went 8-8, congrats AP and Didi.

DarthFed: 143-80-1
Didi: 137-86-1
KS: 134-89-1
AP: 132-91-1
BB: 129-94-1

KS better watch her back!

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Darth. That's incorrect. I went 8-8 as well. My 8 losses were (Broncos, Browns, Pats, Philly, Jags, Dallas, Saints and Bengals).

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
DarthFed said:
Didi went 9-7, AP went 9-7, BB went 8-8, KS went 7-9 and I went 8-8, congrats AP and Didi.

DarthFed: 143-80-1
Didi: 137-86-1
KS: 133-90-1
AP: 132-91-1
BB: 129-94-1

KS better watch her back!
thanks Darth.. Have you had your Bye week of no Picks so we can have a chance to catch up :laydownlaughing

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
Darth. That's incorrect. I went 8-8 as well. My 8 losses were (Broncos, Browns, Pats, Philly, Jags, Dallas, Saints and Bengals).

You're right, sorry about that. I will update the error. I encourage everyone to go through their own every week to make sure I don't mess up.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
DarthFed said:
kskate2 said:

You're right, sorry about that. I will update the error. I encourage everyone to go through their own every week to make sure I don't mess up.

I recalculated, I went 16-0:blush:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:
kskate2 said:

I recalculated, I went 16-0:blush:

:clap The sad thing is, anyone who went 16-0 or even something like 13-3 probably knows nothing. Last week had the most upsets of the season I think, and many were major ones.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Federberg Other Sports 4
Fiero425 Other Sports 32
J Other Sports 34
Murat Baslamisli Other Sports 3
DarthFed Other Sports 49