2013 NFL Season: Weekly Picks

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
btw.. snow and less than 10 degrees is the weather forecast for Sunday.. well might asget ready for what couldbe a very frigid Superbowl weather conditions:nono

It's been a brutal winter here so far, worst I can remember in awhile. I'm glad to hear that forecast, as mentioned earlier snow and really cold weather can make this a more even match if not one in GB's favor. Our D-line will still be manhandled but it can help the secondary. And even with SF's great defense it is not a fun task to try to tackle Lacy in slippery and cold conditions, that guy is a bowling ball.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:
btw.. snow and less than 10 degrees is the weather forecast for Sunday.. well might asget ready for what couldbe a very frigid Superbowl weather conditions:nono

It's been a brutal winter here so far, worst I can remember in awhile. I'm glad to hear that forecast, as mentioned earlier snow and really cold weather can make this a more even match if not one in GB's favor. Our D-line will still be manhandled but it can help the secondary. And even with SF's great defense it is not a fun task to try to tackle Lacy in slippery and cold conditions, that guy is a bowling ball.

Yeah, the smith boys(Al and Justin), Pat willis and Bowman will have a load of a back to deal with on Sunday. yes Sir indeed

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:
The week 17 results were DarthFed and KS tying at 15-1, AP went 14-2, BB went 10-6 and we will give Didi 9-7.

End of regular season standings:

DarthFed: 165-90-1
AP: 158-97-1
KS: 156-99-1
Didi: 152-103-1
BB: 149-106-1

I will make the picks for postseason sometime this week. Just need time to cool down after watching the Packer today :)

Congrats Darth , you are the regular season champion...it's good to see the man AR back and doing his thing.

15-1 has to be my best result this season. Anyway, congrats Darth. You win fair and square this time with more people than just you and I playing. You get the cyber pat this year :clap:celeb:, but count on me getting my revenge next season. :laydownlaughing

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Well there is still the playoffs KS, though if we count them equally there is very little chance of catching up. Anyone want to count them as double each game?

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Guess Schwartz was fired after all. Unlike with Lovie last year I am not happy to see Schwartz go, if they get someone serious in Detroit they might actually be good.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
No. Let's keep the post season separate.

Agreed.. Darth you are the Peyton Manning of regular season predictions.. I would like to try to be the Tom Brady of the post seeason:cool:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
kskate2 said:
No. Let's keep the post season separate.

Agreed.. Darth you are the Peyton Manning of regular season predictions.. I would like to try to be the Tom Brady of the post seeason:cool:

I definitely don't want to be Manning of the postseason.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Federberg Other Sports 4
Fiero425 Other Sports 32
J Other Sports 34
Murat Baslamisli Other Sports 3
DarthFed Other Sports 49