Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
And look who's back - looking forward to watch her play again
1703635757212.png

Last edited:

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
He had Sharapova, Serena and the pussy cat gal Nicole S. I guess dude is just in for the money..I'm not mad at him but he definitely has a track record
Yes..he likes to be around famous women who can take him to the celebrity parties,and give him mature experienced loving.

Reactions: the AntiPusher

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Just watching live in Perth United Cup, Spain vs Brazil, Mens match was won by Davidovich Fokina 64 60 over Thiago Wild.
Bea Haddad Maia v S.Sorribes Tormo, gosh remember last time they met in RG R16 their match went for 3 hrs 30 minutes
Bea broke late and was broken going into a TB for the 1st set just over 1 hour at present
Bea began the TB strong and her fhand was the key, too good for SS Tormo 76(1) match time 1 hour and 10 mins for the 1st set
B.Haddad Maia d SS Tormo 76(1) 62, Bea played the big points better in the 2nd set, the score line dosent really reflect she was made to work for the win
Spain and Brazil 1 all
There will be a mixed doubles match to start soon which will be the decider
Fun mixed doubles match between Fokina/Tormo and Melo/Haddad Maia with Spain winning in straight sets 64 75
Spain wins the tie 2-1 over Brazil

In the night match,
Great Britain defeated Australia 2-1. Great Britain will face USA on Sunday

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonymousFan

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Just watching live in Perth United Cup, Spain vs Brazil, Mens match was won by Davidovich Fokina 64 60 over Thiago Wild.
Bea Haddad Maia v S.Sorribes Tormo, gosh remember last time they met in RG R16 their match went for 3 hrs 30 minutes
Bea broke late and was broken going into a TB for the 1st set just over 1 hour at present
Bea began the TB strong and her fhand was the key, too good for SS Tormo 76(1) match time 1 hour and 10 mins for the 1st set
B.Haddad Maia d SS Tormo 76(1) 62, Bea played the big points better in the 2nd set, the score line dosent really reflect she was made to work for the win
Spain and Brazil 1 all
There will be a mixed doubles match to start soon which will be the decider
Fun mixed doubles match between Fokina/Tormo and Melo/Haddad Maia with Spain winning in straight sets 64 75
Spain wins the tie 2-1 over Brazil

In the night match,
Great Britain defeated Australia 2-1. Great Britain will face USA on Sunday
It's amazing how much better SST is on clay than the faster surfaces...(one of the longest matches I ever had was on clay because I wasn't able to dictate the points because the dirt neutralize my serve and groundstrokes) it takes patience. Not surprised that their match up this time was a lot shorter

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
It's amazing how much better SST is on clay than the faster surfaces...(one of the longest matches I ever had was on clay because I wasn't able to dictate the points because the dirt neutralize my serve and groundstrokes) it takes patience. Not surprised that their match up this time was a lot shorter
I dont think I could watch their match again if it was on clay :)

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Leylah Fernandez is continuing on showing solid form in the United Cup where Canada is playing Chile, defeating Daniela Seguel 62 63
Leylah has won 13 of her last 14 matches
Look away AP, FAA was to play the singles tie against Chile though he felt knee pain and decided to rest, he hopes to play later in the United Cup in the week
Nicola Jarry d Steven Diez ( who played singles match in lieu of FAA) 75 64
CHI 1-1 with Canada. Mixed doubles to decide the tie in Sydney
Fernandez/Diaz CAN vs D.Sequel/T.Barrios Vera CHI in the mixed doubles
Well done to Canada winning the tie against Chile 2-1, Fernandez/Diez winning the mixed doubles 75 46 10-8

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
In Perth , USA<defending champions of the United Cup 2022, are playing Great Britain
Pegula v Boulter this has been a fun match and highly competitive from both players so far, Jess won the 1st set 75, David Witt, Jess coach, said that Katie Boulter has been playing like a Top 10 player on serve at 3 all in the 2nd set, Katie wins the 2nd set 64, taking the ball on, her fhand was on Fire, anything short from Jess she just put it away for a winner. Jess needs to up her first serve percentage for starters below 50%, she look a bit flat to me, it is a very hot day in Perth. Going 3 sets.
Katie was serving for the match 5-3 and broken, though came back with some great work at the net and won the match 57 64 64, from the 2nd set Katie was the more aggressive and took the ball on more than Jess..Katie deserved her win. A fun match!
Fritz d Norrie 76(5) 64,
1 all between USA and GBR
Mixed doubles to decide the winner in this tie
Pegula/Fritz vs Boulter/Skupski for the mixed doubles decider
Bouter/Skupski winning the 1st set with ease 61, Skupski a seasoned doubles player on the ATP tour, shows,
Fritz/Pegula came back in the 2nd set to win 76(4) going to a 3rd set TB for the decider
USA wins the deciding TB 10-7 and win the tie against GBR

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonymousFan
Status
Not open for further replies.