Rolex Paris Masters, Bercy, France - ATP Masters 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
You say “performance enhancing” there as if you were talking about something illegal. I might start to throw that into remarks about players using new rackets, or having “performance enhancing” towels courtside to wipe off the sweat.

But another aspect of the taking “ages” that applies to Roger is that he had also “taken ages” since he’d won his previous slam - 5 years - then he takes “ages off” and returns to the sport 5 years younger again. Your methods of deduction really are precise but fairly damning, and you leave me no other option but to agree with you, though it makes me fairly disappointed in Mister Federer, I might take ages to recover from it…
Passing you a ' hard boiled egg'..................:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kieran

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
He said that before, didn’t he? Maybe he’s busy copyrighting some fruit formula herbal egg-based drink?

That made me peckish!
What is it with you and eggs LOL! moving on yes he did say that before.....

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
You can tell me you don't want to debate this with me anymore, but you can't change my position in the process. I have said, even twice on this thread, that I don't think Roger doped. Neither do I think Rafa has ever. I've also said that Novak is a poor candidate based on his reluctance to put a vaccine in his body, etc. (Still waiting to hear what he was huffing in that bottle, though, 'cause that was weird, while having a drink from his team is not, to me.) My problem is that you have constructed a worldview, that Rafa has always doped and Roger never has, then bend your own rules to support it. You are blatantly inconsistent.
That load of crap is no vaccine. There's a massive difference between taking something to give you a cardio boost to win you huge amounts of money in a sporting career and risking heart problems over a runny nose. He's not dumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSicilian

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
That load of crap is no vaccine.
That is your very controversial opinion.
There's a massive difference between taking something to give you a cardio boost to win you huge amounts of money in a sporting career and risking heart problems over a runny nose. He's not dumb.
He already HAS loads of amounts of money. If he's unwilling to risk the vaccine, then why would he risk the effects of other substances on his body, which is clearly his temple? You might say for the records, which he has full-on admitted he wants. Then why not take the vaccine, rather than skip Majors he'd have had a serious chance of winning, if he's willing to take in other potentially harmful substances or otherwise things that are not prescribed for a healthy athlete? It doesn't follow his MO.

Reactions: Fiero425

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
That is your very controversial opinion.

He already HAS loads of amounts of money. If he's unwilling to risk the vaccine, then why would he risk the effects of other substances on his body, which is clearly his temple? You might say for the records, which he has full-on admitted he wants. Then why not take the vaccine, rather than skip Majors he'd have had a serious chance of winning, if he's willing to take in other potentially harmful substances or otherwise things that are not prescribed for a healthy athlete? It doesn't follow his MO.
Please do some research into the excess deaths and massive increases in heart problems since that supposed vaccine came out. This is not my very controversial opinion, it's a fact. Pfizer flat out lied to the world as was pointed out by supposed conspiracy theorists and they should be fined more than ever before (they're already the most fined company in the world) and closed down. Look for videos online where their pos CEO lied about it stopping transmission and now Pfizer admitted they never even tested for this. Omicron was the true live vaccine and only one that works. People who have been vaxxed and boosted are getting covid way, way worse than those who aren't so if anyone thinks the covid vaccines are effective then I'd love to see what an ineffective vaccine looks like cos the covid vaccines must be some of the worst ever created.

Zero benefit to the majority and pushed only for profit. Go read up on Pfizer's disgusting profits and vaccine price hikes. Biggest crime against humanity in my lifetime that so many corrupt paid off politicians and supposed health experts pushed this on everyone while knowing it was wrong to do but money always trumps health.

Why the hell would Novak risk heart problems for a measly tennis tournament? He is 100% right to not take it. Count yourself lucky you had no issues from yours as many have either permanent heart problems or other debilitating conditions since they got theirs or worse. And for what? A runny nose and a headache ffs. It's a joke of a world we live in. Anyone who forced their employees to take that crap only for them to now have heart problems or worse should rot in hell.

The majority of doping agents aren't harmful at all and merely boost red blood cells which we could all benefit from for better lung capacity. A far cry from what he rightly chooses to avoid.

Reactions: El Dude

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Please do some research into the excess deaths and massive increases in heart problems since that supposed vaccine came out. This is not my very controversial opinion, it's a fact. Pfizer flat out lied to the world as was pointed out by supposed conspiracy theorists and they should be fined more than ever before (they're already the most fined company in the world) and closed down. Look for videos online where their pos CEO lied about it stopping transmission and now Pfizer admitted they never even tested for this. Omicron was the true live vaccine and only one that works. People who have been vaxxed and boosted are getting covid way, way worse than those who aren't so if anyone thinks the covid vaccines are effective then I'd love to see what an ineffective vaccine looks like cos the covid vaccines must be some of the worst ever created.

Zero benefit to the majority and pushed only for profit. Go read up on Pfizer's disgusting profits and vaccine price hikes. Biggest crime against humanity in my lifetime that so many corrupt paid off politicians and supposed health experts pushed this on everyone while knowing it was wrong to do but money always trumps health.

Why the hell would Novak risk heart problems for a measly tennis tournament? He is 100% right to not take it. Count yourself lucky you had no issues from yours as many have either permanent heart problems or other debilitating conditions since they got theirs or worse. And for what? A runny nose and a headache ffs. It's a joke of a world we live in. Anyone who forced their employees to take that crap only for them to now have heart problems or worse should rot in hell.

The majority of doping agents aren't harmful at all and merely boost red blood cells which we could all benefit from for better lung capacity. A far cry from what he rightly chooses to avoid.
Take it to the vaccine thread, but I've already rebutted all of your "evidence" on the heart problems in athletes. Just to keep saying it means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.