Rolex Paris Masters, Bercy, France - ATP Masters 1000

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
No need to get personal honey.
I think the Irishman here called him working donkey, I only thought it fits.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Ah no! The Irishman accused Cali of thinking that’s all Rafa is. A working donkey doing heavy lifting, sweating and grunting as he labours. But Rafa is so much more, as we saw a few weeks ago...

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Ah no! The Irishman accused Cali of thinking that’s all Rafa is. A working donkey doing heavy lifting, sweating and grunting as he labours. But Rafa is so much more, as we saw a few weeks ago...

Aj brother, you are right.
He has more than that.
But these three attitudes you mentioned above.... describes him the best. And they are mostly the reason for his success. Ok not the sweating.
Nothing to be embarrassed of.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No need to get personal honey.
I think the Irishman here called him working donkey, I only thought it fits.

Get a life you have called everyone here worse things. Neither Djokovic or Federer are playing in this tournament and you came in this thread just to bash Nadal not even to talk about other players. All the negative energy you throw at Nadal and his fans keeps coming back to bite you, he will probably finish with 25 slams karma is real, enjoy.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I am not talking about one match.
Who is better over the last decade?
Come on moxie , don’t go that low on Eduardo-level.
Roger played really fantastic, he was extra motivated and deserved it fully.
I would be very happy if Roger can show up again like that day, frequently.
But not necessarily against Novak, haha.

You didn't say over the past decade. Roger has by far the better record. Stop changing the parameters when you bluster and brag.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I have Rafa and The Young Greek in the final:)

I bet both are upset long before the final! Even though shortened season, this time of the year, there are upsets of top players; esp. in Bercy! There's a reason few have won it more than once and have never defended besides Novak! Nadal will probably try his best, but he typically stinks in the FALL! :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Reactions: Bonaca

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I bet both are upset long before the final! Even though shortened season, this time of the year, there are upsets of top players; esp. in Bercy! There's a reason few have won it more than once and have never defended besides Novak! Nadal will probably try his best, but he typically stinks in the FALL! :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Oh, stop acting like Novak defending it is a big deal, or @Bonaca making out like it's a knock on Rafa that he's never won Bercy. It's the weirdest of all the MS, with the wildest combination of winners. It says something how long it took Roger to win it. Or that Marat Safin won it 3 times. Or that it was David Ferrer's only MS 1000 win. Also Tomas Berdych's only MS 1000 win. Did I forget to mention Khachanov, who has 4 titles to his name, 3x250 and one Paris Bercy. If you want to draw conclusions about tennis based on Bercy...good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kieran

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Djokovic can have his Bercy titles and Nadal will take the additional slams. :lol6: :lol3: :smooch:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Remember this is not a typical ATP season? Rafa has not played his usual long season.......most players that come to play the last Masters 1000 of the year usually limp into Bercy., in a normal season. We have already seen players withdraw in this tournament To quote Rafa at his pre tournament press conference,

" I face the tournament in better shape than in the past ( with less load on the legs and a game that's more ready for this surface").

Be careful what you wish for:)

Last edited:

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
You didn't say over the past decade. Roger has by far the better record. Stop changing the parameters when you bluster and brag.

I meant it haha.
I have to answer so much of your shit, not that easy to keep an overview, you have to excuse my dear.
I do this beside running my business.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Following a positive COVID-19 test result on the 3rd November,WC Corentin Moutet has been withdrawn from the main draw.
Corentin Moutet's second round opponent Marin Cilic advances by walkover.

Reactions: Kieran

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Goodness me The Young Greek is doing a Gael Monfils falling over trying to get to balls, and he is going to lose this match,some of his shots were just clueless

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
The Young Greek can count himself lucky Humbert was leading 5-1 in the 2nd set t/breaker,went off with the fairies losing 76(6)
Into a 3rd set we go.Wake Up Greek! and try to use your brain!

Reactions: Jelenafan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well done to Humbert defeated Tsitsipas who was lucky not to lose in straights sets .......Humbert 76(4) 67(6) 76(3)
This young Frenchman has a great change of direction,strong off both wings,one to watch for the future.

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well done to Humbert defeated Tsitsipas who was lucky not to lose in straights sets .......Humbert 76(4) 67(6) 76(3)
This young Frenchman has a great change of direction,strong off both wings,one to watch for the future.
While I'm a fan of Stefanno I was sort of rooting for Humbert after that 2nd set tiebreaker.

There is nothing worse than blowing Match points in the 2nd set, that horrible tightening sensation around your neck, your sneakers turned into cement galoshes, the disconnect of eye to hand movement, the smirking look from your opponent if they win while you exchange handshakes, the incredulous and judging stares from your teammates. The restless night thinking about that muffed volley..

Not that I've ever experienced that... :face-with-head-bandage:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Matteo Berrettini's hopes of making the Nitto ATP Finals,have been squashed with his defeat by Marcos Giron 76(3) 67(0) 75

Reactions: AnonymousFan

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
While I'm a fan of Stefanno I was sort of rooting for Humbert after that 2nd set tiebreaker.

There is nothing worse than blowing Match points in the 2nd set, that horrible tightening sensation around your neck, your sneakers turned into cement galoshes, the disconnect of eye to hand movement, the smirking look from your opponent if they win while you exchange handshakes, the incredulous and judging stares from your teammates. The restless night thinking about that muffed volley..

Not that I've ever experienced that... :face-with-head-bandage:

Well Perseus is gone! All we need now is for someone like Coric to play "out of his mind" and upset The Bull to finalize my prediction! I doubt Lopez has a chance! Nadal seems to take pleasure in beating up on his DC teammates! I'd love to cheer Deliciamo onto victory though! :rose: