Rolex Paris Masters, Bercy, France - ATP Masters 1000

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I have no stake, but it works out better for Daniil to get the points needed to leapfrog Federer dropping him to 5th in the World! It just doesn't seem right for him to be hanging out of a hospital bed, but retaining some status of tennis superiority while doing absolutely nothing! I'll be so glad when this year is over and we can get back to some form of normalcy! It's gonna test our mettle no doubt about it, but we've survived worse; a Trump presidency for one! :facepalm:
Until we get a vaccine that works,I feel 2021 could be similar to 2020.Countries like USA need to have a COVID plan for all states and stick to it,hopefully with the new President Biden he will implement his plan without any opposition.Here in Australia we will trial a vaccine next March for all front line workers and the aged,seeing I am a front line worker hopefully it will have a positive outcome.

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I have no stake, but it works out better for Daniil to get the points needed to leapfrog Federer dropping him to 5th in the World! It just doesn't seem right for him to be hanging out of a hospital bed, but retaining some status of tennis superiority while doing absolutely nothing! I'll be so glad when this year is over and we can get back to some form of normalcy! It's gonna test our mettle no doubt about it, but we've survived worse; a Trump presidency for one! :facepalm:
I will second that, it feels right that Federer is NOT seeded 4th at the AO. Has the crazy Russian gotten enough points to get there yet?

Reactions: Moxie and Fiero425

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I will second that, it feels right that Federer is NOT seeded 4th at the AO. Has the crazy Russian gotten enough points to get there yet?
Medvedev received 1000 ATP points for winning Paris Masters,so at this point in time he consolidates his ranking at No4,he can also gain points in London depending on how far he goes.

Last edited:

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
it's the zed v med show.

medvedev draws level wuth zed with his 3rd masters title.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
it's the zed v med show.

medvedev draws level wuth zed with his 3rd masters title.

Meanwhile in their whole careers Tsonga has 2, Thiem 1, Wawrinka 1, Ferrer 1, Dimitrov 1, Cilic 1 and sadly Raonic 0, Nishikori 0, Monfils 0.

Reactions: Kieran