Rolex Paris Masters, 2019, Bercy, France, ATP Masters 1000

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
You're the first one to mention "gay"... :unsure:

:whistle: :bye:
Haha don’t be a coward. It explains a lot of what you wrote.
Who the fuck is interested in how a tennis player looks like? Maybe women or gay man! You are not a women.
By the way your goddess loses hair and sniffs his fingers repeatedly after touching his butt, that handsome to you?

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Haha don’t be a coward. It explains a lot of what you wrote.
Who the fuck is interested in how a tennis player looks like? Maybe women or gay man! You are not a women.
By the way your goddess loses hair and sniffs his fingers repeatedly after touching his butt, that handsome to you?

He has the most beautiful butt ever so why wouldn't he want to touch it? :unsure:

His amazing butt even has a twitter account: https://twitter.com/rafasfamousass :heart: :yes:

Don't hate, congratulate. :clap::clap::clap:

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Djokovic+ nadal fans have always got on well with each other its dumb Federer fans that are really bad.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
I think Medvedev can win maybe beat Djokovic in the final, but the best thing happens then the event ends with goat nadal becoming number one for the 5th time could he beat Djokovic for the 3rd time in a row rome kazakhsten].

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
He has the most beautiful butt ever so why wouldn't he want to touch it? :unsure:

His amazing butt even has a twitter account: https://twitter.com/rafasfamousass :heart: :yes:

Don't hate, congratulate. :clap::clap::clap:
I think Medvedev can win maybe beat Djokovic in the final, but the best thing happens then the event ends with goat nadal becoming number one for the 5th time could he beat Djokovic for the 3rd time in a row rome kazakhsten].
Novak-Daniil only possible for SF, not F.
Our wishes are almost the same, Novak-Nadal F! Only the outcome is different;-):.
Let’s hope we will see this match.
By the way, your man is so good, you don’t have to bring up a Micky mouse match like in Kazakhstan .

Reactions: Andy22 and Fiero425

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Our wishes are almost the same, Novak-Nadal F! Only the outcome is different;-):.
By the way, your man is so good, you don’t have to bring up a Micky mouse match like in Kazakhstan .

They have to grasp and hold onto what little "positive" that c/b had; even if just from an exhibition! It's pretty sad, but what can we do? :whistle:

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
yea paris masters is a lot better now that Federer out, of course lets hope for Djokovic-nadal final with the best player winning on the day Djokovic is clearly the greatest indoor player of all time so I I'm hopeing he does not make the final.

Reactions: Bonaca

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I forget his route to the title last year, with the exception of the final, but he certainly hasn’t shown much fight this year with multiple first and second round losses. But, yeah, his ranking could take a huge hit. Depending on how a few others do, he could find himself out of the top 20.

It will be interesting to see how Medvedev does here. Do you think the court will suit him?
Khachanov will not drop out of the top 20. He will stay in the top 18.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
That's a huge box office loss..the tickets prices should drop a bit..too bad for the fans who purchased their tickets in advance.
it's been sold out for a long time, I don't think people take tickets to see X or Y, they just to see some good match and Mr Vavrinec's withdraw was predictable, even Guy Forget said he was not surprised

Last edited:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
it's been sold out for a long time, I don't think people take tickets to see X or Y, they just to see some good match and Mr Vavrinec's withdraw was predictable, even Guy Forget said he was not surprised
Good point. Thanks

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
That's a huge box office loss..the tickets prices should drop a bit..too bad for the fans who purchased their tickets in advance.
Very sad, the SF with Nadal would have been huge. Now he is pretty sure in the F! Not bad for him and his fans.
Maybe at the YEC?

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Exactly, it has not been any surprise and there are enough good players to watch, it's going to be very interesting tournament

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Verdasco upset Coric. Borna took a step back this year.