Nitto ATP Finals 2022, Turin, Italy

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Rublev pissed off due to some bad line calls in a TB in crucial moments, but he is probably also angry at himself, he missed to convert 7 or 8 setpoints.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Rublev pissed off due to some bad line calls in a TB in crucial moments, but he is probably also angry at himself, he missed to convert 7 or 8 setpoints.

Top players get those calls while the "also rans" are screwed over; "out, correction! Replay the points!" It just isn't fair sometimes! MP's all over the place and Rublev can't close! He so reminds me of David Ferrer; good, solid player, but can't seem to get over the hump! - Bout time! Rublev finally defeats Medvedev after all this time and effort! What a match; 2 TB's where Andrey is trying to give it away! :yawningface: :thinking-face::astonished-face::fearful-face:

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Top players get those calls while the "also rans" are screwed over; "out, correction! Replay the points!" It just isn't fair sometimes! MP's all over the place and Rublev can't close! He so reminds me of David Ferrer; good, solid player, but can't seem to get over the hump! Bout time! Rublev finally defeats Medvedev after all this time and effort! What a match; 2 TB's where Andrey is trying to give it away! :yawningface: :thinking-face::astonished-face::fearful-face:
I almost started to feel sorry for Rublev, just unable to close to 1st set and now almost the match in TB. Happy for him, what a relief for a guy, felt like he won a tournament already.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Kokkinakkis looks cute as a blonde. Shame they lost.

Reactions: Fiero425

Tennis_Steve

Futures Player
Reactions
Wish they had auto line calling.
Line judges' eyes are just not up to it.

Big gaps in the crowd for the all Russian flagless match!
Did the public stay away, I wonder?

Nice to see Rubels win that one.

Tennis_Steve

Futures Player
Reactions
Djok v Tsitsi about to kick off.

We suspect we know the result.
The fast court won't help Tsitsi I fear.

I aim to stay awake for this one

I watched the 1st set Kyrgios and Kok doubles earlier.
Kyrgios practises underarm serve in the warm up! Note to self, I must do this too

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Djok v Tsitsi about to kick off.

We suspect we know the result.
The fast court won't help Tsitsi I fear.

I aim to stay awake for this one

I watched the 1st set Kyrgios and Kok doubles earlier.
Kyrgios practises underarm serve in the warm up! Note to self, I must do this too
Do you think the Young Greek will notice if Novak's team sends his special bottle!

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Tsitsipas may have missed his best chance at a break.

Reactions: Fiero425