FIELD SIZE: 8
DEFENDING CHAMPION: Daniil Medvedev

Group A:

TBD

Group B:

TBD

Pala-alpitour-illus.jpg

The Tournament:

The 2021 ATP Finals (also known as the 2021 Nitto ATP Finals for sponsorship reasons) is a men's tennis tournament that will be played at the Pala Alpitour in Turin, Italy, from 14 to 21 November 2021. It is the season-ending event for the highest-ranked singles players and doubles teams on the 2021 ATP Tour.

This will be the first time Turin will host the ATP Tour year-end championships. It will be the 52nd edition of the tournament (47th in doubles). The tournament is run by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) and is part of the 2021 ATP Tour. The event will take place on indoor hard courts. It will serve as the season-ending championships for players on the ATP Tour.

The eight players who qualify for the event are split into two groups of four. During this stage, players compete in a round-robin format (meaning players play against all the other players in their group). The two players with the best results in each group progress to the semifinals, where the winners of a group face the runners-up of the other group. This stage, however, is a knock-out stage. The doubles competition uses the same format.

About Turin:

Turin is a city and an important business and cultural centre in northern Italy. It is the capital city of Piedmont and of the Metropolitan City of Turin, and was the first Italian capital from 1861 to 1865. The city is mainly on the western bank of the Po River, below its Susa Valley, and is surrounded by the western Alpine arch and Superga Hill. The population of the city proper is 843,235 (31 July 2021) while the population of the urban area is estimated by Eurostat to be 1.7 million inhabitants. The Turin metropolitan area is estimated by the OECD to have a population of 2.2 million.

Turin_monte_cappuccini.jpg

Tourism Guide:

Last edited:

Fjaka2.0

Club Member
Reactions
Difficult road for Novak, most likely he will have to play Zverev and Daniil in SF and F.
But at least he should gain more points than last year.

Mile

Masters Champion
Reactions
Let see what will be surface !? That's most important now. Then i can say easy or hard for Djoker.

Reactions: Fjaka2.0

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Thry look like a bunch of Amercian College Students on vacation, :),personally I prefer them in suits,call me old fashion I guess.Matteo is dressed the best,even though it is a casual look.
I did wonder if Rublev's mother might be upset that he went for the ripped jeans, but I like this version. I can promise you that it was "styled," even though it didn't have them in suits.

El Dude

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
My girlfriend is very "impressed" with Matteo Berretini in that shot. Not a bad looking dude.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I did wonder if Rublev's mother might be upset that he went for the ripped jeans, but I like this version. I can promise you that it was "styled," even though it didn't have them in suits.
Well the stylist should be sacked:) thank goodness for Matteo he looks chic Italian style of course.

El Dude

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Here's a random question: Who will have a better career, Berretini or Hurkacz? Despite the Masters, Berretini has the edge so far, but HH not only has the Masters but is a year younger. I'd throw Rublev in and make it a trio of solid "second tier" guys who are roughly similar in level, a bit below Medvedev/Zverev/Tsitsipas, but ahead of Ruud and the rest.