NFL Pick n Pass 2018/2019 Season

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Fake Angelinos score a TD. Need the Pats to put a couple more TDs on the board to push the score past 50.

You seem to like the Broncos and Chiefs a bit, right? Surprised you don't hate those teams and are more indifferent towards the harmless Chargers. The Chargers are like the Lions of the AFC West. I found it easy to hate teams like Chicago and Minnesota whereas the Lions? Who cares

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You seem to like the Broncos and Chiefs a bit, right? Surprised you don't hate those teams and are more indifferent towards the harmless Chargers. The Chargers are like the Lions of the AFC West. I found it easy to hate teams like Chicago and Minnesota whereas the Lions? Who cares

See previous post mate. I get really pissed with owners moving teams and stiffing fanbases. I'm wrestling with the idea of even following the Raiders after they leave Oakland and that's a team I've followed since the early 80s and flown out to the States to watch.

Reactions: DarthFed

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
See previous post mate. I get really pissed with owners moving teams and stiffing fanbases. I'm wrestling with the idea of even following the Raiders after they leave Oakland and that's a team I've followed since the early 80s and flown out to the States to watch.

I hear you man, but a lot goes into that when you are talking California teams. I'm bothered by the Raiders move just like I was when Art Modell moved the Browns. Unlike San Diego and Los Angeles, Oakland and Cleveland are very passionate fanbases.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Maybe they can have R Kelly perform at the SB halftime. Too soon?? :)

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Yeah. A little too soon for the RRR to be doing anything publicly but an apology on his way to the courthouse...

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Yeah. A little too soon for the RRR to be doing anything publicly but an apology on his way to the courthouse...

Yes, it was a joke :D

I still find it funny when people are outraged when they hear details even when something has been well known beforehand. Anyone is shocked about R Kelly of all people?

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Yes, it was a joke :D

I still find it funny when people are outraged when they hear details even when something has been well known beforehand. Anyone is shocked about R Kelly of all people?
Of course it was a joke. :yes: I've been hearing about it all week and frankly kind of tired already. It is old news. He's always had an affinity for young girls going back over 20 years. Remember Aaliyah?

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Of course it was a joke. :yes: I've been hearing about it all week and frankly kind of tired already. It is old news. He's always had an affinity for young girls going back over 20 years. Remember Aaliyah?
Was that his child bride?

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

Of course I remember her and wishing she'd rock my boat, rock my boat, rock my boat.

RIP, she was talented and apparently a major R Kelly victim, one of many. Yet that fool has been free all these years.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
The folks who think the NFL is fixed will have a lot of fuel added to the fire after that Rams game. I personally just chalk it up to awful officiating. It's one thing to miss one blatant penalty on a play, but it's a whole different animal to miss two blatant penalties on the same play.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
My God, that ball somehow didn't hit Edelman. Incredibly lucky

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Was the Saints robbed?