NFL Pick and Pass 2017/2018

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
m63xeNC.jpg

Welcome to the NFL Pick and Pass Tournament on Tennis Prose

This is an Annual tournament and is slightly different from the usual "Pick the results" type of game.
The Rules

One player picks 7 games from the week's matches for the other competitors to predict. Each match picked must be a match played on a Sunday.

All players (including the player who chose the games) predict the 7 results. 1 point is awarded for picking the winning team.... + 3 bonus points for 6 correct picks or a +5 point bonus for 7 correct picks in a given week.

The player picking the 7 matches will be done in order of sign up to the competition. If there are more than eight players, then the first eight pick the matches during the course of the season.

2015/2016 Winner: @Billie Runner-up: @Moxie
2016/2017 Winner: @Billie Runner-up: @britbox

How to join?

Predict on this thread, the first week's results from the following matches:

Raiders at Titans
Falcons at Bears
Seahawks at Packers
Giants at Cowboys
Panthers at 49ers
Jets at Bills
Steelers at Browns

Calling all you NFL fans! @Moxie @brokenshoelace @kskate2 @the AntiPusher @DarthFed @Carol @I.Haychew @Tyler D @Billie and anyone else who wants to join in. Will Billie return and go for the three-peat?

Reactions: Billie and kskate2

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Here are my Week 1 Picks

Raiders at Titans - Raidaaaahhsss
Falcons at Bears - Falcons
Seahawks at Packers - Packers (Tough one, Darth!)
Giants at Cowboys - Cowboys (Another tough one)
Panthers at 49ers - Panthers
Jets at Bills - Bills
Steelers at Browns - Steelers

Reactions: DarthFed

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
BB ..give me a few days ..I want to see what's gonna happen with Zeke's suspension..Darth was the GOAT on the TF board..KS and I tried to chase him down but I swear that guy lives at Vegas or moonlights as a bookie.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Baron and the ladies waxed my arse really good last year. The NFL had me fooled all year, probably will happen again this year. My bold prediction is that the Patriots will be good.

Reactions: Moxie

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Raiders @ Titans - tough opener for your crew too @britbox. I will take Oakland, can't wait to see Beastmode back and not on the Seachickens.

Falcons @ Bears - Atlanta. They will come back down to Earth after that choke last year but probably still make the playoffs

Seahawks @ Packers - GB owes these assholes 1,000 beatdowns after Fail Mary and the 2015 NFC title game. They beat them good the last two times, time for #3 on Sunday.

Giants @ Cowboys - Giants. Sophomore slump will hit early for overachieving Boys

Carolina @ SF - Carolina

Jets @ Bills - Bills

Steelers @ Browns - Steelers

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Raiders at Titans - Titans(there is something strange going on out herewith a ton of Vegas money being dropped on the Titans) this was originally a -1 for the Raiders but now the odds are for the Titans -3... Darth.. isn't that odd
Seahawks at Packers - Seahawks
Giants at Cowboys - Cowboys
Panthers at 49ers - 49ers
Jets at Bills - Bills

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
A 4 point swing is definitely not normal if that's correct. I haven't checked the injury report but that's the only thing that can swing a line that drastically. Raiders by -1 or a pick'em seemed like a good line as the young Titans figure to be much improved. Tough game to call, I'm picking da Raidahs because I got burned often picking against them last year. Wouldn't want to piss @britbox off either :D

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Looks like Ezekiel is playing after all @the AntiPusher. Jerry, and fantasy football owners are rejoicing the news I'm sure. Week 4 matchup with GB @ Dallas became a lot harder now. Scumbag should be out for at least 6 games.

Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Looks like Ezekiel is playing after all @the AntiPusher. Jerry, and fantasy football owners are rejoicing the news I'm sure. Week 4 matchup with GB @ Dallas became a lot harder now. Scumbag should be out for at least 6 games.
Jerry is the Czar of the owners not Kraft.. Skip Bayless predicted weeks ago Jerry lawyers,would find a way to supersede the NFL suspension of ErShitgel

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
He's an old wrinkly piece of shit no doubt. Always take joy in seeing that empty look on his face as he watches another early playoff exit. It's happened 22 years now...and they've probably only made the playoffs about half those years.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I only play this for community building. LOL! I have no idea:

Raiders at Titans - Raiders
Seahawks at Packers - Seahawks
Giants at Cowboys - Giants (If it's tough, I'm going hometown. Sorry to my friend Sean)
Jets at Bills - Bills
Steelers at Browns - Browns (Why not?)

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Hi all! Thanks for the reminder @britbox I really don't want to give up my titles without putting up some kind of fight LOL But I will be honest and say that I have no clue what happened in the off season and what changes the teams made. So I have some catching up to do. But I am glad the Chiefs won the opener.:good:

Seahawks at Packers - Packers
Giants at Cowboys - Giants
Jets at Bills - Bills

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Hi all! Thanks for the reminder @britbox I really don't want to give up my titles without putting up some kind of fight LOL But I will be honest and say that I have no clue what happened in the off season and what changes the teams made. So I have some catching up to do. But I am glad the Chiefs won the opener.:good:

Seahawks at Packers - Packers
Giants at Cowboys - Giants
Jets at Bills - Bills

Good to see you @Billie!

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions