NFL Pick and Pass 2017/2018

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Congrats Baron. He'd have looked good roaming the Packers' sidelines :)

I am happy with the Packers changes so far aside from their blind loyalty to McCarthy. He and his team have done nothing over the past 7 years to make anyone think he's a good coach or even a decent one.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Ben may be passed his prime but if he can get 4-5 secs of protection from his OL he is still in the top 5 of dangerous QBs.. Bottom line.. the Steelers are gonna run L Bell until he pukes.. He can soften any defense because he is such a load to tackle..

Hey BB.. I was in Best Buy and I ran into BEASTMODE Marshawn Lynch.. That is one thick dude.. I am 6 feet 185lbs and he made me look like a toothpick. I seriously doubt if Lynch or Crabtree comes back. As a matter of Fact. I would be Ok if Crabtree or both came over to the Niners.. We are gonna be better this year but we need a stud WO and another Patrick Willis on Defense.

Beast Mode is a brick house. He'd kind of stand out if you ran into him on the street.

I expect Lynch will be back, he came on really strong the last 6 weeks of the season.

I read a report that Crabtree will likely be released, he was butting heads with the coaches last year apparently. He's still a useful receiver, good possession guy who can rip off the occasional big play. He was a beast in San Fran before he got hurt. I wouldn't mind if the Packers snatched him up for cheap and released Cobb and possibly Nelson if the latter doesn't want to renegotiate his contract.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Nah, you guys are still a ways off I think. It is clear though that Jimmy G can play and it isn't just about being with Darth Hoodie.
We shall see my good friend..Darth Hoodie was caught in a power struggle with Brady and Kraft loves him sum Tommy. So Belichick was forced to trade Jimmy G cause Tom wanted his ass out of there because he isn’t gonna retire anytime soon if it’s his will. Darth Hoodie cut his ole buddy in SF John Lynch a real solid and caused Sasha Brown his job in Cleveland.

I see Mike McCarthy got an extension in GB and Thompson and Capers got shown the door. I think everyone wants a stud WO like Julio Jones..

I expect the Niners to spend some dinero plus they should take AP and Fitz-Gerald if Arizona decides to rebuild.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Why in the world would you want AP? Hyde is a very good back and isn't 40 years old. Fitz will retire as a Cardinal I think.

And I wish the Julio's of the world grew on trees...

McCarthy still has lots of people fooled around here. Notice that his extension wasn't leaked to the press? The Packers front office knew the fans would be pissed off about it. And it was Ted Thompson who did it. I've read rumors that he had a stroke last offseason, others that he has dementia. Either way he clearly wasn't fit to run anything and the last few years show it. Now they mention the extension after making a bunch of other necessary changes so they aren't totally raked over the coals. Anyways it was just a one year extension. Another year like this and he's definitely out. I think he's out if they don't reach the SB next year, or should I say when they don't reach the SB. Good fucking riddance. And hopefully by then Mr. Harbaugh will be through at Michigan. Bring his ass back to the NFL and he will have my team competing for Super Bowls (plural)

Last edited:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Why in the world would you want AP? Hyde is a very good back and isn't 40 years old. Fitz will retire as a Cardinal I think.

And I wish the Julio's of the world grew on trees...

McCarthy still has lots of people fooled around here. Notice that his extension wasn't leaked to the press? The Packers front office knew the fans would be pissed off about it. And it was Ted Thompson who did it. I've read rumors that he had a stroke last offseason, others that he has dementia. Either way he clearly wasn't fit to run anything and the last few years show it. Now they mention the extension after making a bunch of other necessary changes so they aren't totally raked over the coals. Anyways it was just a one year extension. Another year like this and he's definitely out. I think he's out if they don't reach the SB next year, or should I say when they don't reach the SB. Good fucking riddance. And hopefully by then Mr. Harbaugh will be through at Michigan. Bring his ass back to the NFL and he will have my team competing for Super Bowls (plural)
I think AP has the chip on his shoulders now..both teams Saints and the Vikings are much better teams since they rid themselves of his azz.. i think he could fit into Kyle's system with da Niners..

I dont get this love you have for Harbaugh..He cant win the Big Game..He should've won the SB but let his big brother out coach him with an ancient Ray Lewis..remember 1st and goal on the 5 yard line with Kap, Gore, Crabtree, Vernon Davis and Jimmy H n his team coached like they were in the Pop Warner playoffs

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
AP is a future HOF'er and one of the best running backs I've seen but that man is done. RB's simply don't have a long shelf life and he's already been at it for awhile.

We've had the discussion about the 49er's before. Gore was a very good back, Crabtree and VD were well above average at their positions and then you had Kaepernick who only looked decent when Harbaugh was his coach. That was not a very talented offense when you add it all up. Harbaugh came to the 49ers when they had been terrible for a long time. He immediately turned them around, coming within a couple fumbles from their punt returner vs. the Giants to making a Super Bowl with Alex Smith at QB. Then the next year they did go to the SB with Kaepernick. Then Harbaugh leaves and the 49ers have been awful since. Meanwhile Harbaugh went to a badly struggling college football team in Michigan and again turned things around there quick.

Given his track record there's a decent argument that Harbaugh is the 2nd best head coach in all of football at the moment. Harbaugh is an asshole and he will wear out his welcome wherever he goes but I'd be thrilled to have him here for 3-4 years before that inevitability happens.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Incredible game between the Vikes and Saints. Crazy last play to win it... not sure what the hell the Saints D was doing... but the Vikes deserved it overall.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Awful. I know that #43 for the Saints is a rookie that had a promising season but I don't know how you rebound from that and I don't know if I'd want him back on the team. Saints shot themselves in the foot a lot in the first half but ultimately they lost due to one of the worst individual defensive plays in NFL history.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Hopefully Philly and the Jags pull off miracles. If it's Pats-Vikes I'm rotting for a zombie apocalypse.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
While the Jags ran all over primeless Ben & Co, they will not do that to the evil empire. I don't see Belichick allowing that one. W/ Pitt out of the way, Pats see a clear path to the Bowl.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
They had a clear path with Pitt in there. Only threat to them now is a road game in the SB vs. Minnesota. And wouldn't you know that's the first time in a long time I will be rooting for the Pats to win. 2018 is off to a debacle in sports.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
They just had the killer mental error with that delay of game. They don't screw that up they'd have had a first down and likely would've made it at least 17-3 with little time left in the half. Now the Pats went down and scored easily to make it 14-10. Now Pats have 80+ % chance to win.

Reactions: britbox

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
We've seen this show before. Got to give Brady credit, he's as clutch as they come. If the Jags don't get a lot of pressure here they will be giving up the game losing TD. Simple as that

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Too predictable. Jags defense was quietly overrated all year. They got torn up by every good offense they faced

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Jags remove Gronc from the game w/ a big lead and still get beat :hunting:

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Alex Smith tricked people into thinking he is good. I have a feeling his time in KC is up.
Right again. Yesterday Chiefs trade Smith to the Redskins on a 4 year deal for 94 mil with 71 guaranteed. Chiefs get cornerback Kendall Fuller and a 2018 third-round draft pick