NFL Pick and Pass 2017/2018

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Hey, nobody told me we were playing during the holidays. I cry foul that there was no reminder. I would definitely have gotten Pats and Saints, since I always vote for them. :p Tough week not to be poked at to pick, eh? I'm going to make the injury excuse. :lulz2:
I tried a few weeks ago but BB is as as stingy as someone’s grandmother and wont change my numbers

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Going to try to pick games that have some meaning and are not gimmicky which is hard during week 17. For example I think the Rams are going to try to lose because the 4 seed looks better than the 3 seed.

Panthers @Falcons
Jags @ Titans
Chiefs @ Broncos
Cards @ Seahawks
Bills @ Dolphins
Raiders @ Chargers
Saints @ Bucs

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Falcons
Titans
Chiefs
Seahawks
Bills
Chargers
Saints

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Panthers @ Falcons
Jags @ Titans
Chiefs
@ Broncos
Cards @ Seahawks
Bills
@ Dolphins
Raiders @ Chargers
Saints
@ Bucs

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Panthers @ Falcons PANTHERS
Jags @ Titans JAGUARS
Chiefs @ Broncos CHIEFS
Cards @ Seahawks SEAHAWKS
Bills @ Dolphins BILLS
Raiders @ Chargers RAIDERS
Saints @ Bucs SAINTS

Few close calls... but I have to pick against @kskate2 to give myself a shot...

Panthers/Falcons - This could go either way, I'd probably normally edge toward the Falcons but Panthers could win this, so picking against the gut.

Jags - I think they win this game regardless of the picking against KS.

Chiefs - I might have gone for the Broncs if Lynch wasn't starting QB for Denver.

Raiders - Due a decent game after a shockingly bad season. I think a lot of Raiders will be out to prove something including Derek Carr.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Panthers @ Falcons FALCONS
Jags @ Titans JAGUARS
Chiefs @ Broncos CHIEFS
Cards @ Seahawks SEAHAWKS
Bills @ Dolphins BILLS
Raiders @ Chargers RAIDERS
Saints @ Bucs SAINTS

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Panthers @Falcons ----------------------------- Falcons
Jags @ Titans ------------------------------------ Jaguars
Chiefs @ Broncos ------------------------------- Chiefs
Cards @ Seahawks ----------------------------- Seahawks
Bills @ Dolphins ---------------------------------- Dolphins
Raiders @ Chargers ---------------------------- Chargers
Saints @ Bucs ------------------------------------ Saints

Good luck to BB and kskate2 :boxing:

And Happy New Year to all.

Reactions: kskate2

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Week 17

Panthers @Falcons FALCONS (Billie, DarthFed, Kskate2, Moxie)
Jags @ Titans TITANS (AP, DarthFed, Kskate2)
Chiefs @ Broncos CHIEFS (AP, Billie, Britbox, DarthFed, Kskate2, Moxie)
Cards @ Seahawks CARDS ()
Bills @ Dolphins BILLS (AP, Britbox, DarthFed, Kskate2, Moxie)
Raiders @ Chargers CHARGERS (AP, Billie, DarthFed, Kskate2)
Saints @ Bucs BUCS ()

Weekly Scores

5-DarthFed
5-Kskate2
4-AP
3-Billie
3-Moxie
2-Britbox
1-Federberg (Did Not Play)

FINAL STANDINGS

102 - @kskate2 (97+5)
96 - @britbox (94+2)
84 - @Billie (81+3)
75 - @DarthFed (70+5)
71 - @the AntiPusher (67+4)
69 - @Moxie (66+3)
48 - @Federberg (47+1)

AND THE WINNER IS...

@kskate2

Lombardi.jpg

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
@kskate2 rode my picks all the way to the title. Congrats to her :) Unlike last year I had the NFL pretty well figured out by the mid way point this year. Miss KS should be pleased with my hiatus! Too bad I no longer can bet on games. This would've been a good year for it.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
@kskate2 rode my picks all the way to the title. Congrats to her :) Unlike last year I had the NFL pretty well figured out by the mid way point this year. Miss KS should be pleased with my hiatus! Too bad I no longer can bet on games. This would've been a good year for it.
KS picks was like Federer on hardcourts..Darth your picks were great but in the end you were at the Nadal level.lol

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Week 17

Panthers @Falcons FALCONS (Billie, DarthFed, Kskate2, Moxie)
Jags @ Titans TITANS (AP, DarthFed, Kskate2)
Chiefs @ Broncos CHIEFS (AP, Billie, Britbox, DarthFed, Kskate2, Moxie)
Cards @ Seahawks CARDS ()
Bills @ Dolphins BILLS (AP, Britbox, DarthFed, Kskate2, Moxie)
Raiders @ Chargers CHARGERS (AP, Billie, DarthFed, Kskate2)
Saints @ Bucs BUCS ()

Weekly Scores

5-DarthFed
5-Kskate2
4-AP
3-Billie
3-Moxie
2-Britbox
1-Federberg (Did Not Play)

FINAL STANDINGS

102 - @kskate2 (97+5)
96 - @britbox (94+2)
84 - @Billie (81+3)
75 - @DarthFed (70+5)
71 - @the AntiPusher (67+4)
69 - @Moxie (66+3)
48 - @Federberg (47+1)

AND THE WINNER IS...

@kskate2

Lombardi.jpg
Thank you Baron. You were a worthy adversary. I'll have my replica in solid gold please. :D

Reactions: Moxie

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Ouch my man. Ouch
Man ..what a weak and boring NFC playoffs ..No Aaron Rogers..no Legion of Boom , No Jerry Boys and the dirty Boys aint gonna win from the wild card spot.. they gonna break ole Arty Blanks hard again .. At least he has the young chick to comfort him

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
It's actually going to be interesting. The panthers are the only team with no chance IMO. Falcons are a long shot and Eagles probably won't get it done either but Foles can play and they have HFA. Those two teams have some chances but I think it's going to be Saints, Rams, or Vikings. I'm just hoping someone knocks the Queens out. I do not want to have to root for the Patriots in the SB but if it's them and Minnesota that's an easy choice.

For GB all I care about is the end of this reign of terror. Those fucking scrubs have ruined a promising time for us. Past time they are all gone. There is word that Gruden is going to @britbox boys. He'd have looked great roaming GB's sidelines. A few years ago Harbaugh was fired and I bet he'd have come to GB if we had the sense to shitcan awful McCarthy. Time to make GB relevant again after 7 weak seasons.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
It's actually going to be interesting. The panthers are the only team with no chance IMO. Falcons are a long shot and Eagles probably won't get it done either but Foles can play and they have HFA. Those two teams have some chances but I think it's going to be Saints, Rams, or Vikings. I'm just hoping someone knocks the Queens out. I do not want to have to root for the Patriots in the SB but if it's them and Minnesota that's an easy choice.

For GB all I care about is the end of this reign of terror. Those fucking scrubs have ruined a promising time for us. Past time they are all gone. There is word that Gruden is going to @britbox boys. He'd have looked great roaming GB's sidelines. A few years ago Harbaugh was fired and I bet he'd have come to GB if we had the sense to shitcan awful McCarthy. Time to make GB relevant again after 7 weak seasons.
Del Rio was overrated.. it aint gonna be easy for Gruden to fix the Raiders,,these guys are dysfunctional and Carr is scared to stay his soft ass in the pocket..I listen to them talk Raiders all day out here.. Enough.. Hey my Niners are looking better with Jimmy G ands we got a ton of money to put some primo talent around him....NFC will be either Vikings or Rams..but everyone else has the experience..if no Antonio Brown then the steelers odds are slim

Last edited:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Del Rio was overrated.. it aint gonna be easy for Gruden to fix the Raiders,,these guys are dysfunctional and Carr is scared to stay his soft ass in the pocket..I listen to them talk Raiders all day out here.. Enough.. Hey my Niners are looking better with Jimmy G ands we got a ton of money to put some primo talent around him....NFC will be either Vikings or Rams..but everyone else has the experience..if no Antonio Brown then the steelers odds are slim

Thompson is being replaced as GM for Packers. Two heads of the snake have been cut off. Hopefully that worthless fucker McCarthy is next. All this shit is 3-5 years too late.

Del Rio has done pretty decent in this league. I wouldn't mind seeing him as GB's DC. Him or Fangio. If we shitcan McCarthy soon maybe we pursue one of the big names (Harbaugh or Gruden). Or we could try to get McDaniels away from the Evil Empire.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Thompson is being replaced as GM for Packers. Two heads of the snake have been cut off. Hopefully that worthless fucker McCarthy is next. All this shit is 3-5 years too late.

Del Rio has done pretty decent in this league. I wouldn't mind seeing him as GB's DC. Him or Fangio. If we shitcan McCarthy soon maybe we pursue one of the big names (Harbaugh or Gruden). Or we could try to get McDaniels away from the Evil Empire.
Its too to be a head coach,,Del Rio has way too much “nice guy Eddie” in his personality.