Early Grass Talk - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
first you did the ghetto slang thing, now you're pretending to be a tough guy? :lol6: I'll give you this.. you have range. Basically you're claiming an out on anything you write huh? That seems to contradict the conviction you seem so desperate to project. That's ok. Keep at it, I have no doubt you'll eventually believe, but it's quite clear that right now you know you're a sissy that's why you came up with the word. My respect for Freud increases every time I have these types of interaction!
There's he is the FB the pure white supremacist at the top of his game calling someone who he is assuming isn't of Caucasian heritage ghetto..I knew you would not be dormant..do you and your klan wear white sheets and robes on that side of the Atlantic..I don't think Darth and others are going to have much respect for you as a poster..I know you couldn't help yourself..it's the mentally of the so called elite..I glad someone like Roger's doesn't share your views. I would assume you're favorite American channel is FOX and #45 is the love of your life..I never care for the likes of you or your kin.. This world will one day rid it self of you..I hope that God didn't give you the opportunity to produce offspring.if so I hope may God have mercy on their poor souls.

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Have I...have I just read someone accuse someone else of being part of the fucking KKK on a fucking tennis message board?

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
There's he is the FB the pure white supremacist at the top of his game calling someone who he is assuming isn't of Caucasian heritage ghetto..I knew you would not be dormant..do you and your klan wear white sheets and robes on that side of the Atlantic..I don't think Darth and others are going to have much respect for you as a poster..I know you couldn't help yourself..it's the mentally of the so called elite..I glad someone like Roger's doesn't share your views. I would assume you're favorite American channel is FOX and #45 is the love of your life..I never care for the likes of you or your kin.. This world will one day rid it self of you..I hope that God didn't give you the opportunity to produce offspring.if so I hope may God have mercy on their poor souls.
oh mate...:facepalm:
Now you're embarrassing yourself. I don't assume anything about you....well other than you're a bit silly. You went thru a phase of posting in an urban slang style particularly on the NBA threads. You know this. I challenged you on it, wondering why you did that. And you got upset. In fact it seems to be the root of your hostility towards me. That's ok. I mean... you're just some dude/dudette(?)/whatever-other-gender(?) on the other side of a keyboard. Don't try to make yourself more important to me than you are. There are pop ups on my pc that have more impact on my life than you. I mean that seriously :D The scope of your stupidity with this post is so glaring that I'm starting to wonder if you're just pulling my leg. But let me ask the question... are you serious?:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.