Cincinnati Masters 2022, Ohio, US - ATP Masters 1000

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Just looked at Coric and Tsitsipas H2H.....1 all, though their most recent encounter was at the USO in 2020, in the 3rd round, Coric won in 5 sets, coming back from being 2 sets to one down.

I had to laugh out loud with this comment from The Young Greek on coaching,

":Coaching from the stand should have been allowed thousands of years ago ( I didnt realize tennis was that old :) It always existed for all the players.For me nothing changed. At least now I no longer get fined"..
And Tsitsipas only won cos Coric retired mid match. I'm giving Coric the edge here as he should be fresher than Tsitsipas after yesterday.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
And Tsitsipas only won cos Coric retired mid match. I'm giving Coric the edge here as he should be fresher than Tsitsipas after yesterday.
I would love to see Coric win, having to play qualifer's for starters in this tournament and going all the way to the final.

Reactions: Moxie

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
I would love to see Coric win, having to play qualifer's for starters in this tournament and going all the way to the final.
Same. Honestly after the drubbing he got from Cilic who owns their h2h, I was surprised to see him make the final here. Honestly wasn't surprised to see him beat Nadal before given it was Nadal's first hard court match in 5 months. For me, the biggest shock of the tournament was Shapavolov winning a few matches and Norrie who previously had a poor record on medium/fast hard courts reaching the semi.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Same. Honestly after the drubbing he got from Cilic who owns their h2h, I was surprised to see him make the final here. Honestly wasn't surprised to see him beat Nadal before given it was Nadal's first hard court match in 5 months. For me, the biggest shock of the tournament was Shapavolov winning a few matches and Norrie who previously had a poor record on medium/fast hard courts reaching the semi.
Shapo's games has gone AWOL, since defeating Rafa at Rome earlier this year, he needs to get back Jamie Delgado, who he parted with earlier this year, when he was having decent results.Norrie is hard to beat at times his defence winning him games even on HCs

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Coric breaks back and it did take him over 10mins to hold, he did and also told the umpire, he didnt like the amount of time he had to wait, as I am preparing to serve, should be on the server speed, not the returner. Good point Coric
4 games all

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
After a slow start Coric playing better and there will be a t/break for the 1st set

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Potty Break for the Young Greek...Poppa Greek on his phone and sitting down in players box?

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Tough hold there for Coric to open the set, but he gets it done.

Reactions: Fiero425

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
The Young Greek pushes the boundaries dosent he lol!
Papa Greek talking to his son though it is allowed

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I really need to give up Spanish lessons and learn Greek, cant make out what Papa Greek said to his son there lol!

• Haha