ATP World Tour Finals

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
Isn't it funny Fed got an easy draw in the WTF where it doesn't matter. Technically tough draw because he'll get a tough SF.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Isn't it funny Fed got an easy draw in the WTF where it doesn't matter. Technically tough draw because he'll get a tough SF.
So, Roger got an easy draw, but it doesn't count. You're hilarious.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Fed got an easy group so the draw is tough because it's better to get a tough group and an easier SF.
That's a lot of double-speak. You're having to face your own crap, because Fed got the easier group. Rubber meets the road, monfed. Time to cop to who got the easier draw. Sometimes Roger gets lucky, too. B-)

Mile

Masters Champion
Reactions
Its 3rd match in row for Fed, we will see how fresh is he. If Djoker can get healthy we can have another Fed-Djoko match.

I am not sure which group is easier.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I think the groups look pretty even. I'm disappointed Rafa pulled out. The tournament always feels bigger when he's in it and I fancied Fed to improve the H2H.

Reactions: The_Grand_Slam

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I think the groups look pretty even. I'm disappointed Rafa pulled out. The tournament always feels bigger when he's in it and I fancied Fed to improve the H2H.

Reactions: Fiero425

The_Grand_Slam

Masters Champion
Reactions
Fed got an easy group so the draw is tough because it's better to get a tough group and an easier SF.

It's not that much easier anyway.
After USO,Anderson, Nishikori and Thiem have been much more in form than Isner,Cilic and Zverev(who is injured)

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
What is the current alleged injury of Novak I keep hearing from many posters?

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Are you proud of yourself for that little gem? .

You are not getting the point. Rafa has 11 RGs. That is less than twice what Borg has. :cool:

Assuming the second best in this category (qualifying, but not showing up) is only two misses, than Rafa has three times the second best in this category. That kind of distance may make this record unbeatable. :lol6:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You are not getting the point. Rafa has 11 RGs. That is less than twice what Borg has. :cool:

Assuming the second best in this category (qualifying, but not showing up) is only two misses, than Rafa has three times the second best in this category. That kind of distance may make this record unbeatable. :lol6:
Oh, I think I'm getting the point. Right...Rafa has slightly less than twice the # of RG titles that Borg has. (But just wait until next June.) And Borg already had twice as many as anyone else is the open era. And Rafa has skipped a bunch of WTFs that he qualified for, which are more than most anyone else, or whatever you're saying. This seems to me like the way you Feddies like to point out his record weeks at #2. Lots of really well-done stuff, but let's see how we can spin it otherwise. Terrible to be #2 for so long. And terrible to have qualified so many times for the WTF.

OK, have fun with that. I'm getting the distinct feeling that you people are getting very tetchy about Rafa's clay records, because some of Roger's records, or all of them, likely, won't stand as long as Rafa's on clay. #scratchingmyhead #punybeancounters

Last edited:

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
is Coric the first remplacement ?

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
That's a lot of double-speak. You're having to face your own crap, because Fed got the easier group. Rubber meets the road, monfed. Time to cop to who got the easier draw. Sometimes Roger gets lucky, too. B-)

:sleep:

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
faker is going to play Isner in his first RR match. Great news. I hope Isner aces fakervic out of the WTF

Fred is playing sushi first. I hope he makes teriyaki chicken out of him.

Last edited:

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
Hope USner smashes faker's face with a high bouncing ace so that he retires from the WTF