Run up to ATP World Tour Finals

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Didn't I read somewhere today that Kei is in as well?

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Congratulations to Gael!!!

Gael Monfils will make his debut at the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals after becoming the sixth player to qualify for the prestigious season-ending tournament, to be held from 13-20 November at The O2 in London.

The Frenchman joins Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Stan Wawrinka, Milos Raonic and Kei Nishikori in the elite field, securing his berth following Dominic Thiem’s loss today at the Erste Bank Open 500 in Vienna. Thiem is looking to join Monfils as debutants at the prestigious season finale and currently sits in the eighth position in the Emirates ATP Race To London.

“It feels great to qualify for the (Barclays) ATP (World Tour) Finals for the first time in my career,” said Monfils. “It is a great way to finish my best season on the tour and I look forward to competing against the other best players of 2016. I heard a lot of great things about the event, every match is like a final and I always love to play on a big stage.”

Reactions: Mary and britbox

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
will La Monf really play ? he's so fragile that he pulled out of Bercy with another injury....I guess he'll pull out of Masters too ???

Last edited:

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
will La Monf really play ? he's so fragile that he pulled out of Bercy with another injury....I guess he'll pull out of Masters too ???

Oh, no. I hope he can play, he deserved the right to be there. I didn't know he won't be playing Bercy.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Cilic, and now the last seat is for ??? maybe Tsonga ? or Thiem

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
congrats to Dom even if I'ld have prefered to see Tsonga