ATP World Tour Finals

El Dude

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
And why is getting all in a tiff about it necessary, rather than replying to the actual substance of my post? You're always wanting to get into Fedal wars, Moxie.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
And why is getting all in a tiff about it necessary, rather than replying to the actual substance of my post? You're always wanting to get into Fedal wars, Moxie.
The substance is: healthy, probably no one but Djokovic threatens Rafa, if not, others could get him, right? That's been pointed out. You just had to add a dig at Nadal fans.

El Dude

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
The substance is: healthy, probably no one but Djokovic threatens Rafa, if not, others could get him, right? That's been pointed out. You just had to add a dig at Nadal fans.

You can interpret it that way as I know you thrive on the endless Fedal drama, but it wasn't a dig, more of a way of contextualizing what I was going to say.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Here's another stat for you:

Federer - 6 WTF titles
Djokovic- 5 WTF titles
Zverev - 1 WTF title
Nadal - a big fat ZERO

:chainsaw:
Who cares!!!! 11 RG and I don´t see anyone else getting that number in any another GS :bloodsucker2::banghead::nono:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You can interpret it that way as I know you thrive on the endless Fedal drama, but it wasn't a dig, more of a way of contextualizing what I was going to say.
I have to read Darth and Front and monfed slag Rafa, in innuendo and really disgusting language, all of the time, there's the Fiero emoticon-fest, and I thrive on drama. OK. As I said, what you said was unoriginal to the point of repetition, so the only thing that did stand out was the dig, but go ahead and act like you're above the fray.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
I have to check the rulebook. But, it looks like when such a thing (ball boy dropping a ball or an article falling from a player) happens, the point is replayed, but it is the umpire who decides that. In this case, the umpire did not see the ballboy dropping the ball and so did not order the play to be stopped. Sasha saw it and took it upon himself to stop the play. Some would say that he should continue to keep playing unless the umpire stops the play. See Fed's interview below which covers this point among others.

Reactions: The_Grand_Slam

El Dude

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I have to read Darth and Front and monfed slag Rafa, in innuendo and really disgusting language, all of the time, there's the Fiero emoticon-fest, and I thrive on drama. OK. As I said, what you said was unoriginal to the point of repetition, so the only thing that did stand out was the dig, but go ahead and act like you're above the fray.

As you know, I’m not Darth, Front or monfed. I don’t claim to be entirely above the fray, just mostly.