2019 Australian Open, Melbourne - ATP GRAND SLAM

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Agut, big mistake in a crucial moment!

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Its clear that federer fans want S.tipsatipis to lose for makeing federer look like a challenger player, thats why they are saying that RBA, is this super human that never does down, even if it is as dumb hell he's been in three 5 set matches and already look like wobbling on empty legs. Dont care that you say three 5 set matches in one event is going to gas anyone out.:yesyes::cuckoo::facepalm:
I Don't and I'm a Fed fan. Love to see more from the young man from Greece and was really impressed by his attitude and some of the things he had to say especially wanting to bring back attacking tennis.

Reactions: Andy22

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
He shouldn't be getting as far as he is anyway with his horrible pusher game. That aggressive players are allowing him win shows how much they suck. Getting pushed to 5 sets has nothing to do with supposed fatigue and I said supposed because I guarantee you, he's not tired.
Poor point he's tried end of story, do not the event forget the event he played before this as well.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Btw LOL at making Federer look like a challenger player. No he did not. He won by 4 freaking points. Calm down a bit there.
Federer look pretty bad in that match, not like a top 10 player at all is that I'm saying.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
RBA doesn't have a powerful serve, but it's a smart one, and ST isn't really reading it.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
No not all Nadal is the most humble awesome person in all of tennis you are just a hater and look like you are envy of him as well.
The worst of some Federer’s fans is how they like to critic Nadal for anything but if we say something about his idol they feel very offended, they are so ridiculous !!!!

tenisplayrla08

Major Winner
Reactions
don't you have a DVD recorder or blu-ray recorder with built-in Hard drive that you can set to record 8 or 10 hours of the days action ?

That's a hard no. I don't own a tv. Or have cable. Much less dvr. I watch everything online. And I don't really care for watching non live matches. I'll watch highlights or even a full tiebreak, like with this Nishikori match. But I'm not gonna sit down and watch 5 hours of tennis after it's done.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Wtf you on about? I'm a big fan of Tsitsipas. Saying we don't think he'll win doesn't mean we don't like him ffs. It's called a prediction. I don't predict the winner just cos I like him like some morons here but go for reality, the real world and I don't think he'll win. But you're completely wrong 'cos I actually hope he'll win 'cos I can't stand RBA, Really Bloody Awful, Really Boring Asswipe, etc.
RBA lost I'm right your wrong cos, I told you he will lose this match why tsitsipas is a far better player can not wait for your next wrong predicton. Ps RBA was out of gas:lol6::D:rose:

Last edited:

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
The worst of some Federer’s fans is how they like to critic Nadal for anything but if we say something about his idol they feel very offended, they are so ridiculous !!!!
Totally agree,

tenisplayrla08

Major Winner
Reactions
Good for Tsitsipas. I like the kid. He's not my favorite young gun. But it shows that he's playing so well. Beating Fed wasn't just a fluke (though we already knew that).

I'm gonna be honest though. I wasn't rooting for him. But it wasn't because I'm a Fed fan. It's because NadalGoat2 is such an annoying troll. He literally annoyed me so much that he made me root for RBA because I wanted him to be wrong. Troll. Smh. Turns out he wasn't entirely wrong. Though again. I think Tsitsipas won because he's the better player. Taller. Bigger game. I was worried he may not be mentally tough enough to back up the Fed win. But he was. He came out focused. He has high intensity in every match. Like the Big 3 in that way.

But I am dead serious that this smug troll NadalGoat2 made me root against a kid that I'm not inclined to root against. Just wanna say that because that's how annoyed I am.

Good for the young man though. This is not all that surprising after watching him in Barcelona last year and then in Canada or Cincy, wherever it was that he made that masters final. I just didn't think it'd be by going through Fed and I of course wish it wasn't by going through Fed. But he's done it. All credit to him. And Mouratoglou. He seems to be the coach of like half the top players having success these days on both tours.

Reactions: The_Grand_Slam

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Good for Tsitsipas. I like the kid. He's not my favorite young gun. But it shows that he's playing so well. Beating Fed wasn't just a fluke (though we already knew that).

I'm gonna be honest though. I wasn't rooting for him. But it wasn't because I'm a Fed fan. It's because NadalGoat2 is such an annoying troll. He literally annoyed me so much that he made me root for RBA because I wanted him to be wrong. Troll. Smh. Turns out he wasn't entirely wrong. Though again. I think Tsitsipas won because he's the better player. Taller. Bigger game. I was worried he may not be mentally tough enough to back up the Fed win. But he was. He came out focused. He has high intensity in every match. Like the Big 3 in that way.

But I am dead serious that this smug troll NadalGoat2 made me root against a kid that I'm not inclined to root against. Just wanna say that because that's how annoyed I am.

Good for the young man though. This is not all that surprising after watching him in Barcelona last year and then in Canada or Cincy, wherever it was that he made that masters final. I just didn't think it'd be by going through Fed and I of course wish it wasn't by going through Fed. But he's done it. All credit to him. And Mouratoglou. He seems to be the coach of like half the top players having success these days on both tours.
a troll is someone who gets things wrong all the time so that would be you my good sir not me have a good day.

tenisplayrla08

Major Winner
Reactions
a troll is someone who gets things wrong all the time so that would be you my good sir not me have a good day.

Well then now you fit your own definition because that is definitely not the definition of a troll.

The difference between you and me is that I can take the idea of being wrong. I can accept it. And after this, I'll move on. Because it's not that big of a deal. You don't seem to be able to handle being challenged much less being wrong. Your need to justify yourself to the end is exhausting.

But I hope you have a nice day to.

BYYYYEEEE!

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Well then now you fit your own definition because that is definitely not the definition of a troll.

The difference between you and me is that I can take the idea of being wrong. I can accept it. And after this, I'll move on. Because it's not that big of a deal. You don't seem to be able to handle being challenged much less being wrong. Your need to justify yourself to the end is exhausting.

But I hope you have a nice day to.

BYYYYEEEE!
Dont care still better at predict matches than boy shows how much better my tennis knowledge tennis is bye sir.

Last edited:

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
So what is your self-awareness of what a troll is? You do come off as one, a lot.
You do as well, nadaltroll and thinking someone is a troll is just your opinion does not prove anything, plus I don't care that you think about me because I know I'm always right anyway.

Last edited: