2016 NFL Playoffs

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Yep KC is a bit of a buzzsaw right now. Texans were fairly hot. Not a good team by any means but they got it done the past couple months. I did pick KC to win but didn't see this being a blowout.  I've been wrong a lot this year, unfortunately my Packers and Rodgers included.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
^^ Well I hope you are wrong tomorrow and Packers win.  I did switch to them, on some crazy hunch. :)

What is this, scoreless game in the 2nd quarter between Steelers and Bengals.  This can go either way, the one matchup that I was really confused about.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Cincy defense is great and it is a bitter divisional rivalry. I figure Pitt eventually takes it but it will be close and the wet conditions are making it hard for the offenses too.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
14314 said:
Cincy defense is great and it is a bitter divisional rivalry. I figure Pitt eventually takes it but it will be close and the wet conditions are making it hard for the offenses too.

Yeah, they might not score in the whole 1st half.  And it is raining so hard now.  They were talking about no love lost between the two teams.  I don't have favorites here but I did pick Steelers, so they better win tonight ;-)

And we have a FG for the Steelers so no scoreless half. :good:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Turned into a good game. Dirty hit by the Steelers linebacker turned this game around. Cincy might pull this out now.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
The whole game had dirty plays from both sides.  I have never seen this before.  The fumble and 30 yards of deserved penalties in the last minute of the game was the nail in the coffin for Bengals.  This will hurt Cincy for a long time, what a loss after being able to come back from 0:15 to 16:15.  Wow, don't know what else to say. :wacko:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Well that game got incredible at the end. Cincy invented new ways to blow it at the end. Great way to start the playoffs though!  Things get brutal this time of year.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I still can't believe it.  I was thinking:  there is my wrong pick tonight and then boom....30 gifted yards by Bengals and Pitt scores an easy FG.   I hope that guy is going to be OK, was it Brown?  who was flattened towards the end of the game and why they called that 1st personal penalty.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Yep that was Brown. Probably the best receiver in the league and he will have a concussion from that maniac Burfict's hit.  Big injury concerns for Pitt heading into Denver.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Pac man Jones and whomever that idiot #55 for the Bengals most likely will cost Marvin Lewis his head coaching job. That's too bad because Cindy is a very talented squad.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Yeah, just read that Brown suffered a concussion, I hope they put a hurt on that maniac who injured him.  It was totally unnecessary.  I know everybody wants to win, but that was a brutal hit.

Still no news about Jeremy Maclin, he was in Chiefs locker room after the match, not on crutches, but so far his status is unknown and they are treating his injury as strained knee.  He has a history of ACL injury.  He'll have an MRI today.  But judging from what I saw yesterday it does not look good for him to play next week.  That is a blow for Chiefs if he is unable to play.  They travel to face Patriots next Saturday.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
So it is supposed to be very cold in Minny today and Lynch is not going to play, he is in Seattle, with an injury.  I think that Minny now has a chance of winning.  I still went with Seattle, so this is just my commentary before the game.  I have to go out so hopefully I'll be back to watch the 1st game  which starts at 1pm EST.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Yes it is going to be cold and that is really the only thing Minny has going for it.  A game that cold can help neutralize a superior team and Seattle is definitely that.  Minny is basically a poor man's Seahawks.  They'll need AP to explode early and often to win.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Burfict and Pacman are about the only idiots capable of doing what they did at that juncture in the game. That was about the dumbest end to a season as I've seen.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
As a Pittsburgher, I enjoyed it. Two 15-yard penalties in the last 30 seconds, when the Steelers are trying to get close enough for a field goal? What's not to like?

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
tented said:
As a Pittsburgher, I enjoyed it. Two 15-yard penalties in the last 30 seconds, when the Steelers are trying to get close enough for a field goal? What's not to like?

What a belated Xmas present from Burlick and Adam always a thugman Jones , Marvin has to purge those two imbeciles off his team.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
An ideal concept, but like you said, it may not be his team much longer.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Another crazy game, Minny had it, an easy winning FG and the guy missed it.  I feel for him.  Seahawks were not convincing, but they got the win, that is all that matters now.

I thought that Redskins had a touchdown, I had to go upstairs for a while and I missed why it didn't count, must be some kind of penalty.  Poor start for Packers but they are down 0:5 only.  They have to put some points on the board ASAP.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
LOL As if they heard me, touchdown Packers 11:7 now.  Home team hasn't won the whole weekend.  This should be a rollercoaster game as well. :)

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
14337 said:
Another crazy game, Minny had it, an easy winning FG and the guy missed it. I feel for him. Seahawks were not convincing, but they got the win, that is all that matters now. I thought that Redskins had a touchdown, I had to go upstairs for a while and I missed why it didn’t count, must be some kind of penalty. Poor start for Packers but they are down 0:5 only. They have to put some points on the board ASAP.

Gotta love playoff football.  I wouldn't fancy being Blair Walsh in the Vikes locker room.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kskate2 Other Sports 229
DarthFed Other Sports 15
the AntiPusher Other Sports 8
britbox Other Sports 224
britbox Other Sports 228