CUBS WIN

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 150

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
They do indeed. It's absolute bedlam here. Worse than when Hawks win. But we're enjoying it all the same. :celeb:

1478166565474_63.jpg

CwUw6M3XAAAyrxx.jpg

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
They do indeed. It's absolute bedlam here. Worse than when Hawks win. But we're enjoying it all the same. :celeb:

1478166565474_63.jpg

CwUw6M3XAAAyrxx.jpg

I wished I was there this week..It's gonna be the best parade EVER..:eyepop

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I know. They are pushing to have this thing tomorrow, but don't know that they will have all the details ironed out by then. It's likely going to happen on Monday. When I know for sure, I'll post the schedule here for anyone who either wants to attend or watch it on TV.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
I know. They are pushing to have this thing tomorrow, but don't know that they will have all the details ironed out by then. It's likely going to happen on Monday. When I know for sure, I'll post the schedule here for anyone who either wants to attend or watch it on TV.

Cool..thx

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
Mayor Rahm just stated it would be held tomorrow around 11am. According to the Tribune, the players asked that the parade be moved up from Monday to Friday. I think they are going to Disney over the weekend or something like that. Anyway, it will be absolute pandemonium down here.

Well we know that they aren't rushing to go to the White House to visit a life long White Sox supporter President Obama:snicker

I think the Cubs will have a great team for years to come.. I don't think Chapman will be back because I think he was just an expensive Rental for the post season and he wants to go back to the Yankees. I hope that David Ross stays on the team as a bench coach and I thought Joe Madden game 7 tactics was absolutely suicidal. (I have never cursed so much during a baseball game). Well, it doesn't matter now.. THE CURSE( 108 years of a combination of bad managers, weak ass mental players and just bad luck) IS OVER(btw.. as it showed last night, it was real because if Mother Nature didn't have mercy afterwards the 9th inning, the Indians would have ended their 68 year drought, IMO).

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Obama actually said he wanted them to visit the White House before he leaves office this year. And you're right about Madden's decisions. I was telling co-workers after game 4 that Francona out-coached him the entire series. His players won that game last night w/ their never say die attitude and hot bats.

It'll be interesting to see what they do about free agency. They have about 4 players they have to make a decision about next week (Fowler and Chapman being the biggest of this group).

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
Obama actually said he wanted them to visit the White House before he leaves office this year. And you're right about Madden's decisions. I was telling co-workers after game 4 that Francona out-coached him the entire series. His players won that game last night w/ their never say die attitude and hot bats.

It'll be interesting to see what they do about free agency. They have about 4 players they have to make a decision about next week (Fowler and Chapman being the biggest of this group).

I was actually kidding about going to the White House..I saw President Obama's tweet congratulations message to the Cubs organization..however as you know sometimes certain athletes try to take the spirit out of the celebration by making some sort of partisan politics statement..including Jordan