WTA News and Gossip 2017

N

Nekro

she

started during that year 2004...I watched her match against Lindsay and she took a bathroom break and put something into her mouth and the commentators at that time joked about it...before she played Serena she took a bathroom break and slid something into that crevice on her face..
lol pathetic attempt..... even if her samples got destroyed there are the records you genius.... lying about when she started taking it could have gotten her in tons of trouble...

lol at the bathroom breaks, i see you hadn't read up on Steroina's weird on-, off-court and bathroom bullshit, if she's the queen of something she's the queen of those.....

anyway, Sharapova was taking a softcore substance which didn't get on the list until recently and as we saw from the hacked WADA records Steroina was taking a lot more hardcore dopes...... Steroina is her nick for a reason....

just look at her, she's a complete freak........ another nick i saw was Steroina "Hulkopotamus" Williams....

If WADA made the records of the exemptions of all players publicly accessible the Steroid sisters would lead with the most permissions for the most hardcore drugs.... they should make all of those public so we could see at last who's clean and who's doping like there's no tomorrow...... i give you a hint: Steroina didn't get those blood clots from nothing....

but ofc they won't do that, it would destroy the image of heroes like the steroid sisters completely....

oh wait, before that the first step should be testing Steroina properly, and not letting her get away with the panic room incident for example.....

Why haven't you reacted to this GSM and tossip?

"Some observations. As noted in the comments, Serena Williams is listed as not having any out-of-competition tests in 2011. We now have proof that no sample was given during the panic room incident. Under normal conditions, refusing to give a sample once the identity of the doping control officer is established is an anti-doping violation. Clearly, there was no finding of an anti-doping violation in this case. Why?

Second, below are the four players that faced the most out-of-competition tests in 2011.
Interesting group of players.
Name Nationality In-Competition Out-of-Competition
Dlouhy, Lukas CZE 4-6 4-6
Dulgheru, Alexandra ROU 1-3 4-6
Kanepi, Kaia EST 1-3 4-6
Pironkova, Tsvetana BUL 1-3 4-6
"
It's because this is about politics...... they're testing Russian and eastern european players more as part of the cold war bs..... Steroina gives no sample? no worries, we let it slide.......

oh and ofc let's ban Nastase cause he has no respect for a known Steroid freak: http://www.ubitennis.net/blog/2017/03/31/see-looks-nastase-accuses-serena-williams-doping/

lol, objective Americans have been complaining for years about the lack of quality tennis teaching in the USA, but let's forget the problems and how shit American tennis players are, the good people have a big steroid hulk for hero in the person of Steroina, that solves all of the problems of American tennis, she's exactly like the typical American juiced up baseball, hockey, footie, whatever player...... why not go 100% american and not recognize even WADA? like decent American sports? just lol........

Sharapova has awesome, clean technique, from the description of the 2004 wimby match: "Sharapova won the next six games behind some powerful pinpoint hitting"

I remember tennis stars were annoyed their coaches were trying to teach them how to play like Sharapova....

For people who like this sport Sharapova is the real legend no matter how much shit the yanktards are trying to throw at her.....

for untalented trash who allegedly idolized Sharapova before like Bouchard ofc it's easier to give up and join the lynch mob than actually trying to reach Sharapova's standards....

Last edited by a moderator:

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Why haven't you reacted to this GSM and tossip?

Don't arbitrarily group posters together without having an idea of what they stand for. I have posted several messages over the years that I don't believe the drama of panic room and they let her get away.

N

Nekro

Don't arbitrarily group posters together without having an idea of what they stand for. I have posted several messages over the years that I don't believe the drama of panic room and they let her get away.
I'm not grouping posters together arbitrarily, i'm grouping you 2 together based on your behaviour, you're making up shit about Sharapova without evidence, (you gave her a dull and unwitty nick to mock her, obviously trolling) you're trying to destroy her legacy on purpose, you said all her past victories were gonna be attributed to meldonium then when i called you out on it and brought her early wins in you retreated....

you don't believe the panic room drama? could you elaborate? you deny the incident happened? typical arrogant anglo-saxon bullying, there was no official punishment so just sweep it all under the carpet, we did nothing wrong, it didn't even happen.....

k so then let's say the panic room incident didn't even happen (lol) why didn't Steroina have out of competition tests in 2011????? they forgot about her???...... oh and don't forget the hacked WADA records, that Steroina is juiced to her eyeballs with permission, just lol.... doesn't that make you even a little bit uncomfy???? oh wait, Steroina is American, she's entitled to be juiced to her eyeballs, just lol.....

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm not grouping posters together arbitrarily, i'm grouping you 2 together based on your behaviour, you're making up shit about Sharapova without evidence, (you gave her a dull and unwitty nick to mock her, obviously trolling) you're trying to destroy her legacy on purpose, you said all her past victories were gonna be attributed to meldonium then when i called you out on it and brought her early wins in you retreated....

you don't believe the panic room drama? could you elaborate? you deny the incident happened? typical arrogant anglo-saxon bullying, there was no official punishment so just sweep it all under the carpet, we did nothing wrong, it didn't even happen.....

k so then let's say the panic room incident didn't even happen (lol) why didn't Steroina have out of competition tests in 2011????? they forgot about her???...... oh and don't forget the hacked WADA records, that Steroina is juiced to her eyeballs with permission, just lol.... doesn't that make you even a little bit uncomfy???? oh wait, Steroina is American, she's entitled to be juiced to her eyeballs, just lol.....

I have never defended Serena w.r.t the panic room incident. On the contrary, I had always been critical of that incident.

Your problem is that just because I said something about Maria, you automatically assume that I am a Serena worshipper like some other posters. However, Maria was clearly caught red handed. Moreover, even though it might have been legal, she was fundamentally taking that crap as a PED and not for some contrived magnesium deficiency. Come on! Give me a break. You won't acknowledge that.

N

Nekro

I have never defended Serena w.r.t the panic room incident. On the contrary, I had always been critical of that incident.
Oh ok, i missed those posts of yours....

Moreover, even though it might have been legal, she was fundamentally taking that crap as a PED and not for some contrived magnesium deficiency. Come on! Give me a break. You won't acknowledge that.
However, most people miss the context..... This medicine is known for protecting your body........ I know it's not well known in the USA, maybe you missed it but in other threads i wrote that it's taken like vit C, for preventing tons of diseases at once....... MY uncle's been taking it for years, he was advised to do so by my doc relatives.... It's something good, unlike steroids: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-tennis-sharapova-drug-latvia-idUSKCN0WB2EP

PED? it wasn't developed as a PED...... now i tell u something, some gymnasts drink tons of milk, in the morning, before training, after training, midday, in the evening, you know it's good for the joints, the bones, the muscles, it's nutritious, it's enhancing the gymnast's performance...... oh, mildronate boosts blood flow, ban coffee too, performance enhancer!!!!......

What people are ignoring on purpose is that meldonium is not in the same category with real dope, that's why it was legal for so long, also it has no serious side effects like real dope, it's not even remotely like a real dope..... the whole banning of this medicine was something shifty to say the least.... but np, it's good excuse for the ignorant lynch mob to lynch somebody, preferably a bad bad Russian!!!!!

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
This was discussed ad nauseum in a dedicated thread just for Meldopova. There is absolutely no reason why a young woman in a healthy condition, not to mention an athelete, would be taking a drug meant for heart patients. Just because lots of people in Russia and Eastern Europe take it, does not make it a harmless vitamin tablet. I don't want to rehash the arguments here. When I find time, I will pull that thread up for your reading pleasure.

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I read that Errani tested positive for anastrozole, and it is very likely that she could be sanctioned.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
It was Letrozole that Errani tested positive for and as usual those gutless fools gave a pathetically short ban. 2 months? Wtf is that? What a joke. She should be banned 2-4 years as Sharapova should also have been. Can't believe the gullible pricks gobble up all these blatant lies they give as excuses. Letrozole is an estrogen blocker. Guess what that means dumbass WTA. The bitch is therefore producing way more testosterone you morons. Of course forget the fact that she has a neck like a bodybuilder and worked with Lance Armstrong's doctor. Tennis authorities are absolutely pathetic.

She was quoted as saying Luis Garcia Del Moral "was the best doctor in Valencia for everything, so I have been working with him, of course." What a joke.

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2012/11/players-shun-disgraced-doctor-del-moral/40123/

07saraerrani-blog480.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: britbox

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Front, you had been accusing Errani of doping for a long time and now you are finally vindicated as she got a positive test.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Last year ATP/WTA/ITF announced jointly that to prevent people from suspecting players, they will immediately announce any positive results without waiting for the case to the settled.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Last year ATP/WTA/ITF declared that in order to prevent from players coming under suspicion whenever they are not playing (may be they are under silent ban), they will announce any positive results immediately without waiting for the case to be settled. Errani tested positive in Feb. and nobody bothered to announce. Shameless WTA folks not following their own rules. They waited until a full deal is struck between them and Errani before making it public They call this transparent business.

Also, Errani's excuse is laughable. She is an adult and unknowingly she took her mother's medication. I am not willing to believe that.
Further apparently, the substance she tested positive for acts like a masking agent. So, she may be having several other stuff that are being masked by this masking agent.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Front, you had been accusing Errani of doping for a long time and now you are finally vindicated as she got a positive test.

I reckon I'm pretty much on the money whoever I accuse to be honest but she stuck out like a sore thumb with that giant vascular neck and Lance Armstrong's doctor anyway. I can tell a steroid user a mile off. The fact that the morons wouldn't even do anything about it in 2011/2012 makes me sick and now that she was caught they give her a 2 month ban. I honestly feel like puking all over the WTA authorities. How in the name of hell could you believe the bs she spouted to them about her mother's cancer medication "contaminating" her. What the actual f**k is that? Could it be as I said she was taking an estrogen blocker to block estrogen instead? Gee, I wonder. Women have testosterone too you dumb WTA pricks and by suppressing estrogen your body will produce an absolute ton more testosterone when estrogen is blocked. Might explain the giant neck, eh WTA morons? Pathetic bunch. WAH-EH to go. She and her horrible aforementioned grunt should be off the tour for 2-4 years.

Now we have both Cilic and Errani blaming their mums for their doping. What an embarrassment that grown adults have to stoop this low.

Last edited:

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Actually, Cilic's excuse is slightly more believable than that of Errani.

Tenfan63

Futures Player
Reactions
I reckon I'm pretty much on the money whoever I accuse to be honest but she stuck out like a sore thumb with that giant vascular neck and Lance Armstrong's doctor anyway. I can tell a steroid user a mile off. The fact that the morons wouldn't even do anything about it in 2011/2012 makes me sick and now that she was caught they give her a 2 month ban. I honestly feel like puking all over the WTA authorities. How in the name of hell could you believe the bs she spouted to them about her mother's cancer medication "contaminating" her. What the actual f**k is that? Could it be as I said she was taking an estrogen blocker to block estrogen instead? Gee, I wonder. Women have testosterone too you dumb WTA pricks and by suppressing estrogen your body will produce an absolute ton more testosterone when estrogen is blocked. Might explain the giant neck, eh WTA morons? Pathetic bunch. WAH-EH to go. She and her horrible aforementioned grunt should be off the tour for 2-4 years.

Now we have both Cilic and Errani blaming their mums for their doping. What an embarrassment that grown adults have to stoop this low.
Front242, you said "you can tell a steroid user a mile off". What about Sam Stosur? I have always wondered about her

N

Nekro

Last year ATP/WTA/ITF declared that in order to prevent from players coming under suspicion whenever they are not playing (may be they are under silent ban), they will announce any positive results immediately without waiting for the case to be settled..
that was more like a guidline for themselves, not a hard rule like: "refusing to give a sample once the identity of the doping control officer is established is an anti-doping violation"

btw as for errani, stosur, ofc it's easy to tell they're dopers, just like it's easy to tell Serena is a doper...

About the thing GSM is pissed about, they didn't lynch Errani on the spot because they let others get away with so much if they do an on the spot lynching maybe there will be more hacking, maybe someone will talk, it will cause trouble... so they went for a compromise.......

However, at the end of the day what counts is that Errani got a ban and is now officially a doper while Serena's clear doping violation didn't go in the records as a doping violation, which just confirms what Nastase said: "No one controls the Americans when it comes to doping. If the truth came to light, all big tournaments would disappear, all sponsors would leave. You can’t even imagine."

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
I found out what exactly went on. Any provisional suspension (even though the final verdict on the case) is supposed to be released immediately it seems. So, what did they do. They decided not to suspend her provisionally even though she tested positive in Feb. This way they did not have to disclose without violating their rule. :facepalm: She was happily playing even after testing positive. In another test done in June she tested negatively it seems. They stripped her of all the points earned and the prize money earned in between these two tests and gave her two months ban from Aug. 3rd to Oct 3rd.

This is still not transparent. They must immediately announce whenever a player tests positive, even though the final judgement on the matter is not yet a done deal.

Last edited: