WTA News and Gossip 2017

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
How do you know? Because you are her fan, it must be a mistake on both sides, yeah? The cops have determine that V was responsible and not the other side.

Anyway, this will end up being settled out of court with lot of cash.
well...bwahahaha

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
The cops don't make the final decision on who is guilty and who is not. The courts will do that. If V is not responsible, I believe she would be found so.

But, I don't think this goes to the court. With V having so much money, it would be easier for her to settle it out of courts.

Also, there seems to be a history of V running to minor traffic violations before.
well the woman had a number of traffic violations like speeding..Vee was exonerated..how about that

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I heard the ESPN announcers saying Aga's wedding will be this weekend.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I heard the ESPN announcers saying Aga's wedding will be this weekend.
good for her ..thats why she was playing listless tennis she was preparing for her big day....congrats Aga:pompoms:

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Miss Meldopova still ranked around 170 and so did not make it into the main draw of USO in the entry list announced today. But, she will be eligible to play in the Quals. It remains to be seen whether the USTA will give her a WC into main draw. She has a WC into the Toronto event already. No word yet from Cincy.

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
According to Polish press, Wozniacki and Kerber will both be at Radwanska’s wedding tomorrow

agnieszka-radwanska-dawid-celt_28133023.jpg

Reactions: kskate2 and britbox

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
According to Wimbledon, the UK peak viewing of the Konta/Halep match drew the highest audience figures - 1 million higher than the men's final.

7.4 million UK Brits tuned in to the match.

In other news...

166,055 batches of strawberries and cream were sold.
110,225 traditional English scones
2,198 afternoon tea hampers
46,408 baseball caps
30,386 towels
8,882 umbrellas
1,334 Panama hats

and 2,195kg of bananas were munched.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
where is Lisicki..:-(...anyways congrats Aga on your big day:drums:

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Meldopova gets WC in Stanford, Toronto and Cincy. So, she will be playing for three weeks in a row. She did not make it into MD of USO. If USO organizers don't give her WC, the she has to play qualifying and then USO, making it six weeks in a row.

However, USO is basically materialistic and commercial and so they are expected to giver her a WC.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Meldopova gets WC in Stanford, Toronto and Cincy. So, she will be playing for three weeks in a row. She did not make it into MD of USO. If USO organizers don't give her WC, the she has to play qualifying and then USO, making it six weeks in a row.

However, USO is basically materialistic and commercial and so they are expected to giver her a WC.
she is a spendforce without meldonium...USA will not entertain her the way they used to because she is russian...

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
pova has lost momentum...no one cares about her piggy grunts and her silly posturing..the tour has moved on from that silly stuff.

N

Nekro

she is a spendforce without meldonium...USA will not entertain her the way they used to because she is russian...
that's like the KKK saying they will not entertain Steroina because she is a negro, but no worries, it's fun to see a politically incorrect afro-american :lulz1:

Yeah, just for the prevention of whining about inaccuracies, i borrowed the concept of cultural racism from my libtard friends :p

What about waiting 'til next year to see if she's a spent force? she's been kinda bullied all year.....

pova has lost momentum...no one cares about her piggy grunts and her silly posturing..the tour has moved on from that silly stuff.
Sharapova has more raw talent than the 2 fugly steroid trannies Steroina and her big sis put together

meanwhile, some food for thought for you, hope you won't have problems making sense of the timeline....

http://themillenniumreport.com/2015...as-serena-williams-been-doping-with-steroids/

and more cool stuff about the fairness of WADA testing:

http://tennishasasteroidproblem.blogspot.com/2012/03/2011-itf-anti-doping-statistics-what.html

Some observations. As noted in the comments, Serena Williams is listed as not having any out-of-competition tests in 2011. We now have proof that no sample was given during the panic room incident. Under normal conditions, refusing to give a sample once the identity of the doping control officer is established is an anti-doping violation. Clearly, there was no finding of an anti-doping violation in this case. Why?

Second, below are the four players that faced the most out-of-competition tests in 2011.
Interesting group of players.
Name Nationality In-Competition Out-of-Competition
Dlouhy, Lukas CZE 4-6 4-6
Dulgheru, Alexandra ROU 1-3 4-6
Kanepi, Kaia EST 1-3 4-6
Pironkova, Tsvetana BUL 1-3 4-6

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Maria Sharapova has withdrawn from Rogers Cup in Toronto but wil play - if possible - in Cincinnatti.

DGUXt5BVYAA15Yy.jpg

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
For some one who was out of action for more than an year, and has played very few matches this year, Meldopova is having disproportionate amount of injury trouble. This does not bode well for her second career. She may be done. If she does not win another GS, all her past victories will be attributed to Meldonium (legal or not is a different question), perhaps rightly.

N

Nekro

For some one who was out of action for more than an year, and has played very few matches this year, Meldopova is having disproportionate amount of injury trouble. This does not bode well for her second career. She may be done. If she does not win another GS, all her past victories will be attributed to Meldonium (legal or not is a different question), perhaps rightly.
i know you're just trolling as usual but you're overdoing it.... even the most ignorant yanktard can't think seriously she won this with meldonium:

sharapova_serena_320x200_wimbledon_07_03_2004_final_trophies.jpg

After this Steroina had to up her steroid dose...

157.jpg

All the world is laughing at the yanktards and their shit juiced up "champ", their corrupt, shit and cheating WADA, their stupid bullying....... i hope the day comes when this yank steroid legend gets busted like Lance....i know it will be hard with WADA not testing her properly and covering up all her shit nonstop, maybe god will help.....

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
You are assuming from my post about Maria that I think Serena is drug free and I am a Serena fan. Not necessarily true. Serena may or may not be on steroids. But, in Maria we have someone who was caught explicitly. Especially, the fact that she was loading up on the stuff just hours before important matches clearly points out that she is taking them as PED and not for treatment of some stupid stuff like Magnesium Deficiency.

I agree that 2004 Wimbledon win was probably a drug free win as she was 17 at that time and apparently she started using Meldonium only since she was 19 or so.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
she
You are assuming from my post about Maria that I think Serena is drug free and I am a Serena fan. Not necessarily true. Serena may or may not be on steroids. But, in Maria we have someone who was caught explicitly. Especially, the fact that she was loading up on the stuff just hours before important matches clearly points out that she is taking them as PED and not for treatment of some stupid stuff like Magnesium Deficiency.

I agree that 2004 Wimbledon win was probably a drug free win as she was 17 at that time and apparently she started using Meldonium only since she was 19 or so.
started during that year 2004...I watched her match against Lindsay and she took a bathroom break and put something into her mouth and the commentators at that time joked about it...before she played Serena she took a bathroom break and slid something into that crevice on her face..