Status
Not open for further replies.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Front242 said:
the AntiPusher said:
kskate2 said:
Please stop it! I am tired of every thread becoming a debate over doping. In the future, please take the necessary posts to the correct thread.

Yep, KS you are correct ..He (Front )was able to bait Tossip and myself again down his rabbit hole of doping , PEDs and etc. :nono

Hilarious. You couldn't be more wrong actually. tossip started it all off with the annoying and uncalled for no Russians comment. But feel free to read into as you wish even if it's completely wrong. Again.

Front you do realize that everyone has read the prior posts which shows that all Tossip did was say there would be no "ruskies" at this year end tournament..nothing more was implied by her

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Front must be russian..:laydownlaughing:lolz::snicker:ras:...is that you Sanova,Yuri,Dementieva

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
tossip said:
Front must be russian..:laydownlaughing:lolz::snicker:ras:...is that you Sanova,Yuri,Dementieva

I doubt it..Front is more like apple cider :chillout:whereas the Russians are perceived to be like vodka

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Front242 said:
the AntiPusher said:
Yep, KS you are correct ..He (Front )was able to bait Tossip and myself again down his rabbit hole of doping , PEDs and etc. :nono

Hilarious. You couldn't be more wrong actually. tossip started it all off with the annoying and uncalled for no Russians comment. But feel free to read into as you wish even if it's completely wrong. Again.

Front you do realize that everyone has read the prior posts which shows that all Tossip did was say there would be no "ruskies" at this year end tournament..nothing more was implied by her

Are you for real AP or genuinely that naive? It was obviously because this poster thinks all Russians are dopers. Hardly doesn't want Russians playing due to racism ffs

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Also you clearly didn't read tossip's post or are trying to distort the truth for the rest of us who did. It said please no Russkies. Not there will/would be no Russkies.

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The tournament in Auckland seems to be good:
Jim Kayes ‏@JimKayes
Great news that @serenawilliams will be joined in Auckland by @Venuseswilliams @AnaIvanovic and @CaroWozniacki what a superb lineup

Here from Sydney
Michal Samulski ‏@MichalSamulski

Kerber, Kvitova, Kuznetsova, Wozniacki, Bouchard, Stosur & Puig confirmed for Sydney.

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
If one of you is covering Zhuhai - here are the groups:

CwFVpxHUIAAIphn.jpg

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
And here a lovely pumpkin:heart:

CwHlR24XYAEh0Is.jpg

And here is Pipi Longstockings

CwH0uzDUEAAVL5B.jpg

And lovely Ana with her husband - and me thinks this is Mattek-Sands and Safarova

CwHrACHWgAEMzC6.jpg
CwD9ypOWEAAxt3M.jpg

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
So, What happened? Woz did not qualify for the loser's WTF?

She withdrew because of a growing pain in one of her feet, which the doctors told her to take care of for 3-4 weeks. She's paying a fine of $50.000 for a late withdrawal. Qualified she was indeed but it's a mandatory now so players from 9 to 19 have to play. Venus is not going to pay because she withdrew a while ago. That means that ranking 20+21 also have to play + one wildcard. To me they should skip this event and make the finals in Singapore for the best 20 players in 4 groups of 5. Best 2 goes into a quarter final then semis and final - then it's to me overdoing the slams and and make all the efforts through the year end in a climax - but it's only my opinion:nono

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
OFF season - time to relax - time to tank new energy- and as often before some of the players go together - also this year - Kerber, Wozniacki and the Radwanska sisters:

CwXjUYpWIAAA4up.jpg
CwXjYJoXUAA9TjB.jpg
CwXjY06WEAAmXJK.jpg

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Just like a certain person in Germany in 1920's - "nice" said about your voters - heh! - and you've seen the date when he became president 9-11-16

Cw0QOsxXAAAACEp.jpg

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Back on track - here a picture of al the PP dresses Caroline has worn trough 2016 - which one do you like:

Cw6NeAwXEAAgNzx.jpg

1. Auckland PP 2. St. Petersburg PP 3. SI Swim City 4. SI Swimsuit Launch Party 5. Met Gala 6. Pre-Wimbledon Party 7. Players Tribune Party 8. ESPYs Party 9. Taste of Tennis 10. Prabal Gurung, NYFW 11. Serena Williams, NYFW 12. Tokyo PP 13. Beijing PP 14. Hong Kong PP

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I like alot of them. She has great style, but my fave is the red number. Elegant and sexy while not being too revealing. The last one with the floral print is a :nono. Looks like an ole lady outfit

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
hoergren said:
Just like a certain person in Germany in 1920's - "nice" said about your voters - heh! - and you've seen the date when he became president 9-11-16

Cw0QOsxXAAAACEp.jpg

Just the sign of the "Beast"..:devil

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:

Well I've learned that this actually was a fake - he's never said that to Peoples magazine. But on the other hand I agree with you :devil

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
hoergren said:
the AntiPusher said:

Well I've learned that this actually was a fake - he's never said that to Peoples magazine. But on the other hand I agree with you :devil

It seems as though the internet has been wiped clean of this original quote..I know I saw it a couple of years ago before he announced he was running for President :nono

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
pregnant Mauresmo's leaving Fed Cup (birth scheduled in april 2017) congrats to her

Status
Not open for further replies.