Not open for further replies.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Front242 said:
Kuznetsova is no doper.

How do you know..Are you gettin busy:basiate with that chick

She hasn't been a good player for years and frankly has no giveaway traits of a doper and nah, don't find her the slightest bit attractive. Not into butch looking chicks, thanks. :s

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Front242 said:
the AntiPusher said:
Front242 said:
Kuznetsova is no doper.

She hasn't been a good player for years and frankly has no giveaway traits of a doper and nah, don't find her the slightest bit attractive. Not into butch looking chicks, thanks. :s

Front ..she doesn't have to be ripped or show a lot of muscular definitions to be a doper ..there was a football player of the Chicago bears Jim Miller who was an example

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Front242 said:
the AntiPusher said:

Front ..she doesn't have to be ripped or show a lot of muscular definitions to be a doper ..there was a football player of the Chicago bears Jim Miller who was an example

Sure but winning matches and not being crap helps. And she's crap for years. If she's doping it sure isn't working or it's nowhere near the level of the biggest offenders.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:
Kuznetsova is no doper.
how do you know:rolleyes:...she comes from a family of cyclists and its common knowledge that they are the biggest dopers:popcorn

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
tossip said:
Front242 said:
Kuznetsova is no doper.
how do you know:rolleyes:...she comes from a family of cyclists and its common knowledge that they are the biggest dopers:popcorn

Like I said, if she's doping it sure isn't as effective as the biggest offenders out there and since she's crap for years that only serves to back that up. I'd be much more concerned about the players you support personally.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Front242 said:
tossip said:
Front242 said:
Kuznetsova is no doper.

Like I said, if she's doping it sure isn't as effective as the biggest offenders out there and since she's crap for years that only serves to back that up. I'd be much more concerned about the players you support personally.

What you are saying is if Kuzy is a doper it isn't as effective as Pova or anyone else whom has been identified or you have personally deemed as a doping cheater

That doesn't make any sense or logic..

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:
tossip said:
Front242 said:
Kuznetsova is no doper.

we know you have a personal vendetta against the sisters and it bugs you that they have not been condemned for anything....pova your favorite was caught breaking the law and paid the price.Serena and Venus s records were hacked on the instruction of pova and that awful Fedcup man...2017 is going to be a banner year for Serena believe it or not...even if u detest them they will make pova cry.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
tossip said:
Front242 said:
tossip said:

we know you have a personal vendetta against the sisters and it bugs you that they have not been condemned for anything....pova your favorite was caught breaking the law and paid the price.Serena and Venus s records were hacked on the instruction of pova and that awful Fedcup man...2017 is going to be a banner year for Serena believe it or not...even if u detest them they will make pova cry.

Are you for real? I can't f*****g stand Sharapova. My favourite lol. :cover

You have a very short memory and can't even remember I can't stand Sharapova, even proclaiming her as my "fave" lol. I've also pointed out many times that I used to be a fan of both Williams sisters for a long time which you've conveniently or intentionally forgotten and said that enough is enough, since that dizzy episode at Wimbledon which they didn't even investigate, the panic room incident and so many other glaring obvious signs of doping have frankly made me go full circle. It's so obvious what's happening with both of them I can no longer ignore it. Care to point out anything that strikes you out of the ordinary about 31 year old Kuznetsova who has been crap for years besides the fact that she's Russian and you've tainted all of them? Oh but sorry she just won a 250 event. Wow. Just btw the ones who win the most should be open to more scrutiny than those who win practically nothing. Not being caught just shows the corruption and turning a blind eye that goes with making people rich. The ITF/WTA surely can't be that bloody stupid and if they are, I've no words to describe them.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Front242 said:
tossip said:

What you are saying is if Kuzy is a doper it isn't as effective as Pova or anyone else whom has been identified or you have personally deemed as a doping cheater

No, what it means is a 22 slam winner built like a female bodybuilder sticks out like a sore thumb over a 2 time slam winner who has been crap for years. tossip is bad mouthing every Russian player out there when the media have been doing their best to fool us all into thinking Serena and Venus Williams are clean athletes. We're not all that naive though. Remember you don't have to be caught to be a doper.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
wow really..
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/horseracing/serena-williamslike-rear-inspires-sweet-sherry-to-moonee-valley-win-for-team-corstens-20161022-gs895a.html

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Front242 said:
the AntiPusher said:
Front242 said:

No, what it means is a 22 slam winner built like a female bodybuilder sticks out like a sore thumb over a 2 time slam winner who has been crap for years. tossip is bad mouthing every Russian player out there when the media have been doing their best to fool us all into thinking Serena and Venus Williams are clean athletes. We're not all that naive though. Remember you don't have to be caught to be a doper.
Man.. I got to say it.. What a Racist Bigoted statement by you Front " the media have been doing their best to fool us all into thinking Serena and Venus Williams are clean athletes."

You mentioned the Williams sisters but not Graf, Martina Nav or even Federer were clean when they won just as much as the sisters.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Front242 said:
the AntiPusher said:

Man.. I got to say it.. What a Racist Bigoted statement by you Front " the media have been doing their best to fool us all into thinking Serena and Venus Williams are clean athletes."

You mentioned the Williams sisters but not Graf, Martina Nav or even Federer were clean when they won just as much as the sisters.

It was a direct response to tossip's ridiculous comment about no Russian players and assuming all Russian players are doped to the gills while the Williams sisters who he/she is a big fan of supposedly couldn't possibly be doping which is dense

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:
the AntiPusher said:
Front242 said:

It was a direct response to tossip's ridiculous comment about no Russian players and assuming all Russian players are doped to the gills while the Williams sisters who he/she is a big fan of supposedly couldn't possibly be doping which is dense
WADA gave them authority to use that medicine,you are conveniently ignoring that Venus was diagnozed with Sjogren and used the medicine for her condition and during that period she was losing 1st rd at all events.I remember when she played Rome around that time and couldnt get up from her chair and the umpire was asking if she was okay to continue.Serena had a tendon cut and she was saying she had no feeling in the big toe and had two surgeries on her foot and was sidelined for 11 months...then she fell off a bike and hurt her shoulder...then embolism that nearly killed her and then she lost a piece of her lung..then the hematoma...all this happened at almost the same time.Serena had a stalker who was terrorizing her when she went into the panic room and then he was finally convicted...you are refusing to acknowledge all this because you are blinded by hate...

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
You really should do some research on other things (more likely things at that) which cause embolisms in the lungs and I'm not buying Venus' "diagnosis" either. I posted links recently about how easy it is in sport to get an inhaler (and then of course you're free to put whatever you want into it) by faking asthma and I'm not buying that auto immune crap one bit. But each to their own, there are a lot of gullible people out there and you're not the only one if it's any consolation.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:
You really should do some research on other things (more likely things at that) which cause embolisms in the lungs and I'm not buying Venus' "diagnosis" either. I posted links recently about how easy it is in sport to get an inhaler (and then of course you're free to put whatever you want into it) by faking asthma and I'm not buying that auto immune crap one bit. But each to their own, there are a lot of gullible people out there and you're not the only one if it's any consolation.
you are a lost cause..:hug...boy bye:cover:devil

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Please stop it! I am tired of every thread becoming a debate over doping. In the future, please take the necessary posts to the correct thread.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
Please stop it! I am tired of every thread becoming a debate over doping. In the future, please take the necessary posts to the correct thread.

Yep, KS you are correct ..He (Front )was able to bait Tossip and myself again down his rabbit hole of doping , PEDs and etc. :nono

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
kskate2 said:

Yep, KS you are correct ..He (Front )was able to bait Tossip and myself again down his rabbit hole of doping , PEDs and etc. :nono

Hilarious. You couldn't be more wrong actually. tossip started it all off with the annoying and uncalled for no Russians comment. But feel free to read into as you wish even if it's completely wrong. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.