USO QF: Alcaraz vs. Sinner

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Ridiculous to be playing tennis, or any sports, at that hour. You have to wonder if before too long. mens matches will be reduced to best of three, excepting the semifinals and final.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Ridiculous to be playing tennis, or any sports, at that hour. You have to wonder if before too long. mens matches will be reduced to best of three, excepting the semifinals and final.
It is a crazy time to be playing a tennis match. To think what time Sinner and Alcaraz actually got to sleep after that match. That had to be several hours even after the match.

Reactions: Vince Evert

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Alcacaz v Siinner match went for 5 hours 15 min
Edberg v Chang match went for 5 hours and 26 mins lol!
30 years ago, almost to the day. Remember it like it were yesterday. Edberg without any days rest, then beat Pete Sampras in four sets in the final.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Alcacaz v Siinner match went for 5 hours 15 min
Edberg v Chang match went for 5 hours and 26 mins lol!
Margaret, i did not see this game, other than the fifth set, but i have it recorded and saved on my old faithful DVD Panasonic HD, to watch later, possibly friday evening. I know it's a cliche , but it's a shame that there had to be a loser.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
The one thing I did see from the match was the behind the back shot by Carlos Alcaraz that was incredibly awesome.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
" I left everything out there last night, but it wasn't meant to be.The atmosphere was something special that I'll never forget.
"This one hurts, but back to work and onto the next"

Jannik Sinner.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
When I went to sleep Carlito was down and out. Very surprising to wake and find out they played 5+ hours. Looks like Sunday and I are the only ones who voted for Charlie in 5. It will be an uphill battle against a very well rested hyper Big Foe.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Do you know what time in the morning it actually ended? I bet those players didn't get to sleep until really early in the morning.
Oh, I know what time it finished...just short of 3am. I was up. Then we post-gamed it for a while. Surely those players didn't get to the hotel before 7am.