USA Elections 2016

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Kieran said:
the AntiPusher said:
Allegations by more than 11 women saying the same thing he said in his own words how he treat women. Okay my friend, I have nothing more to offer on the election but hopefully the Cubs will win so The President Obama can have them come to the White House. They're the biggest underdogs in the history of any sport. They haven't won anything in more than 108 years

You'll only hear the allegations on one side, buddy. Party allegiance is fascinating. But...because of this I hope the Cubs lose! :snicker :hug

Yes, those are allegations only. We don't even know how many of them will actually sue Donald and how many will be able to win. My guess is that this is just going to be tried on the court of public opinion. There Trump comes out badly in view of his "Bus Video" and several interviews to Howard Stern. But, not all of these girls are saints either and there are many holes already in several stories.

1. Jill Harth had a lawsuit against Trump many years ago which she withdrew as soon as Trump settled another law suit by Jill's partner. Sounds the issue is mostly about money. Further even after Trump announced his candidature more than 1.5 years ago and until as recently as Jan 2016, she seemed to have supported Trump and even requested to get a job as his make-up artist. Hardly, the behavior of someone who is disgusted by Trump. There are emails from her to Trump which proves that.

2. Summer Zervos's cousin has given a statement that she is actually lying. We don't know who is telling the truth, but at least there is some confusion.

3. Apparently, there were fixed arm-rests in First Class unlike in the Economy class which contradicts Jessica Leeds's story. Again this could be just an error in the detail and not the substance.

I am not a Trump supporter and am not trying to defend him from these allegations. The point that I am driving at is that not all allegations should be taken at face value and each one should be investigated in detail separately. May be some are true and some are false.
GSM..if these allegations aren't true why doesn't the Donald sue them..

A first cousin,,really that is weak..

Research it further Leeds arm rests did exist in certain planes..research on CNN or google it

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Why didn't Bill Clinton sue the women who accused him of rape? Christopher Hitchens published these allegations in a book about Bill and repeated them many times, so why didn't Bill sue?

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
Why didn't Bill Clinton sue the women who accused him of rape? Christopher Hitchens published these allegations in a book about Bill and repeated them many times, so why didn't Bill sue?

Bill Clinton was 42 US President 1992-2000
A US president can only serve two terms (1992-1996; reelected 1996-2000) ; Kieran unfortunately he isn't allowed to serve another term which is part of US Congressional law.

Bill Clinton has been sued by some of his accusers and was impeached by the House of Representatives but not by the US Senate

The current candidates are Donald J Trump and former US Senator and Secretary of State Hilary R Clinton.

Trump has no plan for foreign policy or a plan against ISiS besides let's take away their oil fields and I will bomb the hell out of them including their kids..Kieran if you look at the choice for world safety.. you would feel safer with an insecure racist bigot instead of a very qualified Woman to be a leader.

In the US, we are governed by a law in simple terms referenced as double Jepardoy meaning a person cannot be charged or prosecuted for the same alleged crime twice.

The only possible position that Bill Clinton can gain on November 8th is the title of First Gentleman.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Kieran said:

A US president can only serve two terms (1992-1996; reelected 1996-2000) ; Kieran unfortunately he isn't allowed to serve another term which is part of US Congressional law.

Bill Clinton has been sued by some of his accusers and was impeached by the House of Representatives but not by the US Senate

The current candidates are Donald J Trump and former US Senator and Secretary of State Hilary R Clinton.

Trump has no plan for foreign policy or a plan against ISiS besides let's take away their oil fields and I will bomb the hell out of them including their kids..Kieran if you look at the choice for world safety.. you would feel safer with an insecure racist bigot instead of a very qualified Woman to be a leader.

In the US, we are governed by a law in simple terms referenced as double Jepardoy meaning a person cannot be charged or prosecuted for the same alleged crime twice.

The only possible position that Bill Clinton can gain on November 8th is the title of First Gentleman.

I think a little something went whoosh over your head there, bro. ;)

I didn't ask if Bill Clinton can be prez again, since it's well-known he can't be. You asked GSM, "if these allegations aren't true why doesn't the Donald sue them..", to which I replied, "Why didn't Bill Clinton sue the women who accused him of rape?"

My inference was very simple: Trump doesn't sue for the same reasons Clinton didn't.

Now ask yourself, why doesn't Trump sue?

There is a line of logic you would then have to follow - if you believe Trump to be guilty - which suggests you may have supported a rapist in the White House, and so did the alleged feminist, Hillary. They certainly both were abusers of women, the very crime the spontaneously pious Hillary attacks Donald for.

Meanwhile today, I read another Clinton-related article which will disturb you, if you'd take your eyes of The Donald and his allegations for a moment:

Readers of these pages know of the Uranium One deal in which a Canadian businessman got Bill Clinton to help him get control of uranium mining fields in Kazakhstan. The businessman soon gave $31 million to the Clinton Foundation, with a pledge of $100 million more. Uranium One acquired significant holdings in the U.S. A Russian company moved to buy it. The deal needed U.S. approval, including from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

While it was under consideration the Clinton Foundation received more money from Uranium One. Bill Clinton got a $500,000 speech fee. Mrs. Clinton approved the deal.

I'm sorry, but this crooked pair of power-hungry chancers deserve to be consigned to history, which will judge them very harshly... :nono

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
the AntiPusher said:
Kieran said:

I think a little something went whoosh over your head there, bro. ;)

I didn't ask if Bill Clinton can be prez again, since it's well-known he can't be. You asked GSM, "if these allegations aren't true why doesn't the Donald sue them..", to which I replied, "Why didn't Bill Clinton sue the women who accused him of rape?"

My inference was very simple: Trump doesn't sue for the same reasons Clinton didn't.

Now ask yourself, why doesn't Trump sue?

There is a line of logic you would then have to follow - if you believe Trump to be guilty - which suggests you may have supported a rapist in the White House, and so did the alleged feminist, Hillary. They certainly both were abusers of women, the very crime the spontaneously pious Hillary attacks Donald for.

Meanwhile today, I read another Clinton-related article which will disturb you, if you'd take your eyes of The Donald and his allegations for a moment:

Readers of these pages know of the Uranium One deal in which a Canadian businessman got Bill Clinton to help him get control of uranium mining fields in Kazakhstan. The businessman soon gave $31 million to the Clinton Foundation, with a pledge of $100 million more. Uranium One acquired significant holdings in the U.S. A Russian company moved to buy it. The deal needed U.S. approval, including from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

While it was under consideration the Clinton Foundation received more money from Uranium One. Bill Clinton got a $500,000 speech fee. Mrs. Clinton approved the deal.

I'm sorry, but this crooked pair of power-hungry chancers deserve to be consigned to history, which will judge them very harshly... :nono
We all knew Bill was guilty and he has been tried and sentenced in the court of public opinion. Donald is guilty too regardless of if you or GSM say these are just allegations. My point was Bill is not running so his passed transgressions have no merit. As for the Clinton foundation, I can't scuntized every contribution like this recent tabloid item but let's not discount the good ones as well. Trump has on with less than a million dollars in the books in the Trump Foundation or what his attempt of having a charity and that was a donation from a donor not from the Donald himself.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
We all knew Bill was guilty and he has been tried and sentenced in the court of public opinion.

Wait - are you saying that you believe that Bill Clinton is a rapist? And has abused women? Did you vote for him? And have you since recanted? Do you think this reflects negatively on Hillary, since she went attack-dog on Clinton's accusers? Hillary is the so-called feminist who's currently running for office and attacking Trump over his allegations - this is why Bill is so crucial in this campaign. Nobody likes a hypocrite. :nono

the AntiPusher said:
As for the Clinton foundation, I can't scuntized every contribution like this recent tabloid item

Is the Wall Street Journal considered a tabloid? These allegations seem very clear: Hillary and Bill colluded to earn huge wads of cash through the foundation, with Hillary using her position in government to facilitate things... :nono

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
the AntiPusher said:
We all knew Bill was guilty and he has been tried and sentenced in the court of public opinion.

Wait - are you saying that you believe that Bill Clinton is a rapist? And has abused women? Did you vote for him? And have you since recanted? Do you think this reflects negatively on Hillary, since she went attack-dog on Clinton's accusers? Hillary is the so-called feminist who's currently running for office and attacking Trump over his allegations - this is why Bill is so crucial in this campaign. Nobody likes a hypocrite. :nono

the AntiPusher said:
As for the Clinton foundation, I can't scuntized every contribution like this recent tabloid item

Is the Wall Street Journal considered a tabloid? These allegations seem very clear: Hillary and Bill colluded to earn huge wads of cash through the foundation, with Hillary using her position in government to facilitate things... :nono

Yes I voted for Bill but most of the public wasn't previed to all the details of his extra marital affairs..Kieran ..you may be anti Clinton but he was probably the most effective and beloved Presidents of all time. Did you know that Bill is a Rhodes Scholar! The man is smart as it gets.

Google the charity work that the Clinton Foundations has done. Trump is no Bill Clinton with his charities or etc. He is just a racist bigot businessman who only cares about himself and Ivanka.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Kieran said:
the AntiPusher said:

the AntiPusher said:

Yes I voted for Bill but most of the public wasn't previed to all the details of his extra marital affairs..Kieran ..you may be anti Clinton but he was probably the most effective and beloved Presidents of all time. Did you know that Bill is a Rhodes Scholar! The man is smart as it gets.

Google the charity work that the Clinton Foundations has done. Trump is no Bill Clinton with his charities or etc. He is just a racist bigot businessman who only cares about himself and Ivanka.

Racist bigot? "Smart as it gets" Bill Clinton on Barack Obama: "this guy would have been carrying our bags." :cover

Anyway, how did the Cubs do?

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
the AntiPusher said:
Kieran said:

Racist bigot? "Smart as it gets" Bill Clinton on Barack Obama: "this guy would have been carrying our bags." :cover

I don't follow your comment on Bill Clinton on Barack Obama(Havard Graduate)..if you are implying President Obama isn't smart, that's is your prerogative.

The highest IQ of the past 50 years

1: Clinton
2: Obama/Carter
3: Kennedy
4: George H. Bush

Presidents who accomplishment the most while in office
1: Kennedy
2: Reagan
3: Clinton
4: Obama

BTW: Cubs came from behind to win 8-4 but it's only the first of best of 7 series for the NLCS. A very long way to go for da Cubs.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
So disappointing to see someone using lame "talking points" that were debunked years ago! It's kind of pathetic when they're repeated again and again even when embarrassed by moderator letting them know they're "full of it!" Doesn't matter, they got it out there and it so beneath intelligent people to allow oneself to be dragged into the sewer by low-life detractors and "hatah's" of the Clintons! This Jihad has been going on for almost 25 years and due to these losers crying "WOLF" so often if the Hillary's doesn't look soulful enough, the populous couldn't care less about the same charges being leveled since '91! Ya really need to change the channel to something that might work; THIS AIN'T! :ras:

- - http://fiero4251.blogspot.com/2016/08/fan-page-novak-nole-djokovic.html - -

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Kieran said:
the AntiPusher said:

I don't follow your comment on Bill Clinton on Barack Obama(Havard Graduate)..if you are implying President Obama isn't smart, that's is your prerogative.

The highest IQ of the past 50 years

1: Clinton
2: Obama/Carter
3: Kennedy
4: George H. Bush

Presidents who accomplishment the most while in office
1: Kennedy
2: Reagan
3: Clinton
4: Obama

BTW: Cubs came from behind to win 8-4 but it's only the first of best of 7 series for the NLCS. A very long way to go for da Cubs.

I was quoting bill clintons "observation" during the Clintons typically dirty campaign against Obama in 2008. :nono

I'm glad the Cubs won though! Recently Dublin won the all-Ireland final against Mayo and yesterday I met a friend from Mayo - finally - and he's still sulking, still sore about it. Sports kills us! It puts us through the wringer. Now, what sport do the Cubs play? :snicker

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
the AntiPusher said:
Kieran said:
the AntiPusher said:

the AntiPusher said:

The Clinton "hatah's" don't care about foundation "good works;" more important to undermine it to try and make the lives of Hill and Bill more difficult! This is a way of life, an "industry" for some to do everything possible to draw negative attention to these poor people! They couldn't care less how many millions of lives have been saved by the CGI, schools opened and scholarships bestowed, with not a whiff of impropriety due to transparency; these JERKS still say "SHUT IT DOWN!" If there is a special place in #e!! reserved for these people, I'll die happier! I'm already satisfied enough to see these cretins eating crow after all they've done and said to witness the Clinton Dynasty laid down for all time with Hillary seceding her husband as "C-I-C" of the USA! :nono :angel: :dodgy:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
"These poor people."

Who? The Clintons? Is this humour? :nono

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Kieran said:
"These poor people."

How would you like absolutely everything you do being scrutinized, including your personal emails to family and friends? Of course you'll say one thing now, but it's to be expected; partisans can't help but be hypocrites! I'm no Hillary fan, but no one's been beat up as much as this woman and her detractors can't even come up with anything more than a generic "she's not trustworthy!" Like Trump's as honest as the POPE! Get lost! :nono :angel: :dodgy: :rolleyes: :cover

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
the AntiPusher said:
Kieran said:

The Clinton "hatah's" don't care about foundation "good works;" more important to undermine it to try and make the lives of Hill and Bill more difficult! This is a way of life, an "industry" for some to do everything possible to draw negative attention to these poor people! They couldn't care less how many millions of lives have been saved by the CGI, schools opened and scholarships bestowed, with not a whiff of impropriety due to transparency; these JERKS still say "SHUT IT DOWN!" If there is a special place in #e!! reserved for these people, I'll die happier! I'm already satisfied enough to see these cretins eating crow after all they've done and said to witness the Clinton Dynasty laid down for all time with Hillary seceding her husband as "C-I-C" of the USA! :nono :angel: :dodgy:

Agreed..Excellent post. It's amazing how Kieran talks about not being impartial but never speaks of any positive about the Clintons, Obamas but Reagan ole politics I think. Clearly Kieran's is an avid Fox News channel watcher. ( the extreme far right wing of the Republican Party). It's obvious he is enjoying Wiki Leaks hacked emails from the biggest Clinton hater Julian Hassange . What about the emails from the GOP or do they just communicate via cellphones or pigeons! However it goes back to what you stated the Clinton political dynasty. I met Bill Clinton when he came to the University of Illinois when he was campaigning. I remember shaking his hand and he told me, Young man , you are gonna experience the biggest economic boom in your career when you graduate. I recall getting a job with the world's largest accounting firm the week before I graduated. I recall getting married, buying a house, raising family, making investments, taking family vacations twice a year, saving my money and going back to graduate school and being financially able to take care of my parents and grandparents as they got older. Everyone I graduated college with experience the same good fortune. Now, someone who never lived in America or experienced the so called American dream wants to express their hatred for that political family, that's almost sacrilege, IMO.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
Kieran said:
"These poor people."

How would you like absolutely everything you do being scrutinized, including your personal emails to family and friends? Of course you'll say one thing now, but it's to be expected; partisans can't help but be hypocrites! I'm no Hillary fan, but no one's been beat up as much as this woman and her detractors can't even come up with anything more than a generic "she's not trustworthy!" Like Trump's as honest as the POPE! Get lost! :nono :angel: :dodgy: :rolleyes: :cover

Buddy, you're not paying attention. Obviously if Hillary was a republican you'd loathe her, hate her with a passion, then curse her from a height. Why? Because she wouldn't be a democrat. The allegations against the Clintons are serious ones, but you don't care about them. The allegations against Trump are serious ones, but to you it's as if any allegation against a republican is actually also a proven fact.

And yet, this isn't reality TV nonsense, it's important. One of these pair will be the leader of the free world. Hillary will most likely win, so you should expect that her character and history should come under close examination...

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
the AntiPusher said:
Fiero425 said:
the AntiPusher said:

Agreed..Excellent post. It's amazing how Kieran talks about being impartial, but never speaks of any positives about the Clintons, Obamas; but Reagan ole politics I think. Clearly Kieran's is an avid Fox News channel watcher. ( the extreme far right wing of the Republican Party). It's obvious he is enjoying Wiki Leaks hacked emails from the biggest Clinton hater Julian Hassange . What about the emails from the GOP or do they just communicate via cellphones or pigeons! However it goes back to what you stated the Clinton political dynasty. I met Bill Clinton when he came to the University of Illinois when he was campaigning. I remember shaking his hand and he told me, Young man , you are gonna experience the biggest economic boom in your career when you graduate. I recall getting a job with the world's largest accounting firm the week before I graduated. I recall getting married, buying a house, raising family, making investments, taking family vacations twice a year, saving my money and going back to graduate school and being financially able to take care of my parents and grandparents as they got older. Everyone I graduated college with experience the same good fortune. Now, someone who never lived in America or experienced the so called American dream wants to express their hatred for that political family, that's almost sacrilege, IMO.

Tell me about it! I never thought I'd grow into an old partisan, but "the right" has made it too easy "to hate on them" due to how they treated this President, the choice of standard-bearer, and how little shame they show doubling down on their narrow-minded ways! If there's something they don't want to hear, they'll talk over you like a 5 y.o. petulant child! It's embarrassing how low this campaign has fallen and I've seen many going back to '72! They say you can't talk religion or politics; I can with people who have common sense! Right-wingers are sharing a common brain and march in lock-step no matter how obscene the circumstances! Some are still defending Trump's abuse of women when he tried to drag Hillary down with rehash of Bill's past! The hypocrisy is mind-numbing after he paraded those women in front of the Clintons at last Sunday's debate! I wouldn't vote for a Republican to catch stray dogs and cats! :nono :cover :puzzled - - http://fiero4251.blogspot.com/2016/08/fan-page-novak-nole-djokovic.html - -

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Fiero425 said:
the AntiPusher said:

Agreed..Excellent post. It's amazing how Kieran talks about not being impartial but never speaks of any positive about the Clintons, Obamas but Reagan ole politics I think. Clearly Kieran's is an avid Fox News channel watcher. ( the extreme far right wing of the Republican Party). It's obvious he is enjoying Wiki Leaks hacked emails from the biggest Clinton hater Julian Hassange . What about the emails from the GOP or do they just communicate via cellphones or pigeons! However it goes back to what you stated the Clinton political dynasty. I met Bill Clinton when he came to the University of Illinois when he was campaigning. I remember shaking his hand and he told me, Young man , you are gonna experience the biggest economic boom in your career when you graduate. I recall getting a job with the world's largest accounting firm the week before I graduated. I recall getting married, buying a house, raising family, making investments, taking family vacations twice a year, saving my money and going back to graduate school and being financially able to take care of my parents and grandparents as the got older. Everyone I graduated college with experience the same good fortune. Now, someone who never lived in America or experienced the so called American dream wants to express their hatred for that political family, that's almost sacrilege, IMO.

Brother, I told you once that I don't even have Fox News. You're beginning to sound a little defensive now by repeating that. And I know many people who experienced "the American dream", except they wouldn't quite call it that, and they don't have the same religious view of the Clintons you do, if you believe it's sacrilege to criticise them. :cover

Sacrilege, to me, is reserved for a higher order than Bill and Hill, whose collective crimes and allegations you want to ignore, simply because they're democrats. As I told fiero, if they were republicans, you'd be all over them.

Chill out buddy. I'm happy for you that you live the American dream. But I'm quite happy being Irish, thanks. Would it ever dawn on you that somebody could be happy, even if they're not American?

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
the AntiPusher said:
Fiero425 said:

Agreed..Excellent post. It's amazing how Kieran talks about not being impartial but never speaks of any positive about the Clintons, Obamas but Reagan ole politics I think. Clearly Kieran's is an avid Fox News channel watcher. ( the extreme far right wing of the Republican Party). It's obvious he is enjoying Wiki Leaks hacked emails from the biggest Clinton hater Julian Hassange . What about the emails from the GOP or do they just communicate via cellphones or pigeons! However it goes back to what you stated the Clinton political dynasty. I met Bill Clinton when he came to the University of Illinois when he was campaigning. I remember shaking his hand and he told me, Young man , you are gonna experience the biggest economic boom in your career when you graduate. I recall getting a job with the world's largest accounting firm the week before I graduated. I recall getting married, buying a house, raising family, making investments, taking family vacations twice a year, saving my money and going back to graduate school and being financially able to take care of my parents and grandparents as the got older. Everyone I graduated college with experience the same good fortune. Now, someone who never lived in America or experienced the so called American dream wants to express their hatred for that political family, that's almost sacrilege, IMO.

Brother, I told you once that I don't even have Fox News. You're beginning to sound a little defensive now by repeating that. And I know many people who experienced "the American dream", except they wouldn't quite call it that, and they don't have the same religious view of the Clintons you do, if you believe it's sacrilege to criticise them. :cover

Sacrilege, to me, is reserved for a higher order than Bill and Hill, whose collective crimes and allegations you want to ignore, simply because they're democrats. As I told fiero, if they were republicans, you'd be all over them.

Chill out buddy. I'm happy for you that you live the American dream. But I'm quite happy being Irish, thanks. Would it ever dawn on you that somebody could be happy, even if they're not American?

I glad you are happy being a Irish..the Bushes did a lot of scary stuff( the Iraq War because Saddam tried to kill his pappy as George W claimed which was really about the Oil they wanted for themselves ), the befriended of the Bin Ladin family before and during 911, however you have Never stated that you feared for the World's safety. Did you know that the man that W killed was an ally of the US during the Gulf War vs Iran? Yeah Saddam was bad but if he was still there ISIS wouldn't never had risen to power. However you blame President Obama when all he did was stop the Iraq war that was initiated by those two twin devils of evil Bush/Cheney ( really Cheney/Bush because W was barely a C student in college). Now you want to take a chance on Trump over Clinton cause she is a woman and her husband committed adulty. Trump never held one political office, he has been in financial bankruptcy more than 5 times and you want this idiot to lead this country. I understand Hilary isn't mother Theresa but she is an adult that would provide safety for Eastern world as she obviously would do for the Western world.

Here for your reading.. Again this is not the media but the former Clinton lover , Donald J Trump in his own words..

http://www.snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
I think both Fiero and AP have misunderstood my (and possibly Kieran's) position. We are not saying Trump is a better choice than Hillary. We are simply saying there are so many negatives about Hillary that are being ignored by democrats and liberals, just because she is one of their kind.

Today WikiLeaks released her speeches to the finance industries and bankers, which she was hiding it so far despite repeated requests from Bernie. Now, it has become very clear that she says one thing while talking to the general public and another thing while talking to "fat cats". Not only that, on top of it her speech writer proudly and openly says, I put in a passage in the speech where we are somewhat critical of "fat cats" so that that specific passage can be selectively leaked if anybody questions us. Now, tell me how much trust I will have that she is going to work for the betterment of middle class families.

Unfortunately, we are faced with a choice between devil and deep sea. :nono