USA Elections 2016

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
GameSetAndMath said:
Today's debate expected to be very nasty as Trump appears alongside women whom Bill was accused of abusing.

If there's any justice, this will blow up in his face and will be the end of his stupid campaign! :nono :dodgy: :cover

It looks like "Bill's Women" seated at the front row might have acted like nuclear weapons providing restraint for both parties from getting into dangerous territories during the debate. :nono:snicker:cover

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
GameSetAndMath said:
Fiero425 said:
GameSetAndMath said:
Today's debate expected to be very nasty as Trump appears alongside women whom Bill was accused of abusing.

If there's any justice, this will blow up in his face and will be the end of his stupid campaign! :nono :dodgy: :cover

It looks like "Bill's Women" seated at the front row might have acted like nuclear weapons providing restraint for both parties from getting into dangerous territories during the debate. :nono:snicker:cover

Pretty much an embarrassing snooze-fest! :zzz: If I were Hillary, I would definitely punish these broads! There's a statute of limitations on stuff like this ya know? Their stories go back almost 40 years! No one cares; esp. me! "Go write your stupid books & go cry on Sean Hannity's shoulder & maybe that'll placate your lack of a LIFE!" Idiots! :dodgy:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
GameSetAndMath said:
Fiero425 said:

Pretty much an embarrassing snooze-fest! :zzz: If I were Hillary, I would definitely punish these broads! There's a statute of limitations on stuff like this ya know? Their stories go back almost 40 years! No one cares; esp. me! "Go write your stupid books & go cry on Sean Hannity's shoulder & maybe that'll placate your lack of a LIFE!" Idiots! :dodgy:

In 1998 Trump said Paula Jones was a looser, said she was ugly..But yesterday he said Paula and the other women were courageous..btw the other woman in the blue that appeared Trump paid her only $2500 to appear on stage with him..Good grief,Trump may be the biggest douce bag in the history of Presdential elections...

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Fiero425 said:
GameSetAndMath said:

In 1998 Trump said Paula Jones was a looser, said she was ugly..But yesterday he said Paula and the other women were courageous..btw the other woman in the blue that appeared Trump paid her only $2500 to appear on stage with him..Good grief,Trump may be the biggest douce bag in the history of Presdential elections...

Haha, buddy, come on! He's not a politician, he's a blousey business man who's out of his depth in the slick Willie world of politicking, spin, and swift about-turns. I'm not a Trump apologist - I think they're both equally lousy candidates - but a huge problem he has is that he hasn't mastered the art of debate, to the extent that he has no guile, he's unable to ignore attacks and focus on his opponent in a constructive way, that narrows their elbow-room and leaves them wriggle on a hook, somewhat.

One thing he has in common with politicians is the ability to lie, flip-flop, but he does it without their seeming plausibility. But you know, in 1998 he called Jones a loser, and last night he called her courageous? Last night he called Hillary worse things than a loser, and last night he called her courageous. They're not mutually exclusive. The thing I'm interested in now is the way the media spin things, and the way we all - in whatever country - approach politics the way we approach a barndance: you gotta dance with the one what brung ya.

Example: if Hillary was a Republican, she'd be hung out to dry by the liberal media for the things she's done. When Bill was abusing women in the White House, the plaintive cry of the liberal press was, "hey! That don't have nothin' to do with nobody else, just him and Tammy!"

Now, when Trump is pointing out the obviously slipperiness of Hillary's position, criticising him for lesser sexual deviances than her husband, the liberal press turn on Trump to remind him, "hey, Bill ain't running for President!"

On the other side, the right-wing press attack Hillary for her huge list of sins, but make little or nothing of Trump's obvious unsuitability for office.

The point I'm making is - and this isn't unique to America - the media will back the party, and attack the opponet of their favoured party for doing things which they'd forgive their own for.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
the AntiPusher said:
Fiero425 said:

Haha, buddy, come on! He's not a politician, he's a blousey business man who's out of his depth in the slick Willie world of politicking, spin, and swift about-turns. I'm not a Trump apologist - I think they're both equally lousy candidates - but a huge problem he has is that he hasn't mastered the art of debate, to the extent that he has no guile, he's unable to ignore attacks and focus on his opponent in a constructive way, that narrows their elbow-room and leaves them wriggle on a hook, somewhat.

One thing he has in common with politicians is the ability to lie, flip-flop, but he does it without their seeming plausibility. But you know, in 1998 he called Jones a loser, and last night he called her courageous? Last night he called Hillary worse things than a loser, and last night he called her courageous. They're not mutually exclusive. The thing I'm interested in now is the way the media spin things, and the way we all - in whatever country - approach politics the way we approach a barndance: you gotta dance with the one what brung ya.

Example: if Hillary was a Republican, she'd be hung out to dry by the liberal media for the things she's done. When Bill was abusing women in the White House, the plaintive cry of the liberal press was, "hey! That don't have nothin' to do with nobody else, just him and Tammy!"

Now, when Trump is pointing out the obviously slipperiness of Hillary's position, criticising him for lesser sexual deviances than her husband, the liberal press turn on Trump to remind him, "hey, Bill ain't running for President!"

On the other side, the right-wing press attack Hillary for her huge list of sins, but make little or nothing of Trump's obvious unsuitability for office.

The point I'm making is - and this isn't unique to America - the media will back the party, and attack the opponet of their favoured party for doing things which they'd forgive their own for.

Well the top GOP officials have severe their ties with the Donald..in turn he isn't going to help them with his supporters for the down ballot election(Senate, the house and etc). Rumor is the Donald is gearing up a post election news network with Roger A. , stone and those others clowns he has aligned himself with

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm beginning to wonder if Trump isn't a Trojan horse candidate engineered by the Democrats to ensure the Republican Party implodes. He was a Democrat for years, bankrolling them, and being chummy with them all back then...

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
I'm beginning to wonder if Trump isn't a Trojan horse candidate engineered by the Democrats to ensure the Republican Party implodes. He was a Democrat for years, bankrolling them, and being chummy with them all back then...

About a month (May 2015)before he announced his candidacy to run for President, Trump spoke with Bill Clinton for more than 90 minutes.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:

I had the same doubt more than an year ago. I no longer think so. To be a Trojan horse requires discipline and I don't think Trump is capable of pulling out such a drama over an extended period of time.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
What is the deal? Why was Monica not there in the last debate in the "Bill's Women" section?
Did Trump leave her out as it was consensual relationship or Trump could not buy Monica or
is Trump saving her for the last debate? :puzzled

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
What is the deal? Why was Monica not there in the last debate in the "Bill's Women" section?
Did Trump leave her out as it was consensual relationship or Trump could not buy Monica or
is Trump saving her for the last debate? :puzzled

There wasn't enough room in the hall for all the women Bill abused, used and caroused... :laydownlaughing

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
It's a Bimbo Eruption - copyright, Hillary Clinton.

I'm sure Hillary could easily defend Trump against what are still only allegations, and ones we should treat with great suspicion, given their timing. We don't want the liberal media to win the election, through a lousy campaign of smudge and smear. Hillary knows what these things are, she wore her Tammy suit to stand by Bill when he was accused of much, much worse...

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Kieran said:

I'm sure Hillary could easily defend Trump against what are still only allegations, and ones we should treat with great suspicion, given their timing. We don't want the liberal media to win the election, through a lousy campaign of smudge and smear. Hillary knows what these things are, she wore her Tammy suit to stand by Bill when he was accused of much, much worse...

Like we're supposed to have sympathy for Trump after inviting Bill's bimbos to the debate to make a nuisance of themselves! "Yeah, let's stick to issues" after they talk about Bill's indiscretions from 30 years ago even though not on the ballot! Republicans are universally "bent" I'm afraid; and terrible hypocrites! :nono :cover :rolleyes:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
Kieran said:

Like we're supposed to have sympathy for Trump after inviting Bill's bimbos to debate to make a nuisance of themselves! "Yeah, let's stick to issues" after they talk about Bill's indiscretions from 30 years ago even though not on the ballot! Republicans are universally "bent" I'm afraid; and terrible hypocrites! :nono :cover :rolleyes:

When Bill was on the ticket, you prolly repeated after Tammy: "bimbo eruptions, bimbo eruptions." In other words, Fiero, I bet you gave him a pass, because he's Democrat. Hillary went attack dog on the girls and women he abused, and people said, "uh, how would you think she should react, bring 'em around and make 'em some cookies?"

Well, either that, or she could act with some class, restrain herself, show some feminist principles she allegedly has. And bear in mind, this is important: this woman wants to lead the free world at a very dangerous time. We don't want her reacting hysterically and going attack dog in the White House. We want class. We want calm.

But in terms of Trump and the allegations he faces, I'm sure you agree with me that the timing is suspicious, and that in a debate, if your opponent is being hypocritical in their attack, you are not only entitled to, but you are wise if you point this out...

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Kieran said:
Fiero425 said:
Kieran said:

Like we're supposed to have sympathy for Trump after inviting Bill's bimbos to debate to make a nuisance of themselves! "Yeah, let's stick to issues" after they talk about Bill's indiscretions from 30 years ago even though not on the ballot! Republicans are universally "bent" I'm afraid; and terrible hypocrites! :nono :cover :rolleyes:

When Bill was on the ticket, you prolly repeated after Tammy: "bimbo eruptions, bimbo eruptions." In other words, Fiero, I bet you gave him a pass, because he's Democrat. Hillary went attack dog on the girls and women he abused, and people said, "uh, how would you think she should react, bring 'em around and make 'em some cookies?"

Well, either that, or she could act with some class, restrain herself, show some feminist principles she allegedly has. And bear in mind, this is important: this woman wants to lead the free world at a very dangerous time. We don't want her reacting hysterically and going attack dog in the White House. We want class. We want calm.

But in terms of Trump and the allegations he faces, I'm sure you agree with me that the timing is suspicious, and that in a debate, if your opponent is being hypocritical in their attack, you are not only entitled to, but you are wise if you point this out...

I certainly did; it was their business! The problem IMO are the hypocritical detractors who were doing the exact same thing! They've always been the type who point fingers, but usually more culpable; esp. when it comes to cheating! Whenever someone touts their family values, my eyes roll thinking he's got a piece on the side! Trump's scorched Earth tactic blew up in his face just like the Republicans back in the 90's when Larry Flint exposed some of them! Gingrich was run out of office and his successor as Speaker, Livingston was busted for cheating! After all's said and done, Bill survived, several Republican congressmen lost their seats, and Hillary won her 1st senate race in NY! The rest is "Herstory!" :angel: :dodgy: :p

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
Kieran said:
Fiero425 said:

I certainly did; it was their business! The problem IMO are the hypocritical detractors who were doing the exact same thing! They've always been the type who point fingers, but usually more culpable; esp. when it comes to cheating! Whenever someone touts their family values, my eyes roll thinking he's got a piece on the side! Trump's scorched Earth tactic blew up in his face just like the Republicans back in the 90's when Larry Flint exposed some of them! Gingrich was run out of office and his successor as Speaker, Livingston was busted for cheating! After all's said and done, Bill survived, several Republican congressmen lost their seats, and Hillary won her 1st senate race in NY! The rest is "Herstory!" :angel: :dodgy: :p

Now! Here's where we have great scope for agreement! You're bang on the money, hypocrites who attacked Bill while also hiding their own "bimbo eruptions" are a part of the problem. They're attacking Bill for doing what they're concealing about themselves. That's shameful and tawdry and should be exposed for what it is: blatant party politics, and hypocrisy. I'm glad we found common ground, and all of them have since been exposed for what they are/were. Just as Bill was exposed for what he was doing.

But here's where we disagree: Clinton used his position to conduct affairs, one of them while he was president. Now, we can agree with Tammy and say that's their business, but we'd be wrong. It's their business if he's having an affair, but the Oval Office is his workplace, and so it's a public matter, and an abuse of office.

But that's old news, and as you say, Bill isn't running, and I'm sure we all thank God every day for that. Here's where we disagree: Hillary's behaviour back then, and her behaviour now. Would you agree with me that she's being hypocritical herself in attacking Trump for allegedly doing the same things Bill was doing - although with Bill, the allegations were far more serious?

And do you find the timing of these allegations to be in anyway suspect?

Do you think the media are making a mountain out of a molehill to destroy Trump, while at the same time giving Hillary a pass for the emails, Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation, and so much more?

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Kieran said:
Fiero425 said:
Kieran said:

Now! Here's where we have great scope for agreement! You're bang on the money, hypocrites who attacked Bill while also hiding their own "bimbo eruptions" are a part of the problem. They're attacking Bill for doing what they're concealing about themselves. That's shameful and tawdry and should be exposed for what it is: blatant party politics, and hypocrisy. I'm glad we found common ground, and all of them have since been exposed for what they are/were. Just as Bill was exposed for what he was doing.

But here's where we disagree: Clinton used his position to conduct affairs, one of them while he was president. Now, we can agree with Tammy and say that's their business, but we'd be wrong. It's their business if he's having an affair, but the Oval Office is his workplace, and so it's a public matter, and an abuse of office.

But that's old news, and as you say, Bill isn't running, and I'm sure we all thank God every day for that. Here's where we disagree: Hillary's behavior back then, and her behavior now. Would you agree with me that she's being hypocritical herself in attacking Trump for allegedly doing the same things Bill was doing - although with Bill, the allegations were far more serious?

And do you find the timing of these allegations to be in anyway suspect?

Do you think the media are making a mountain out of a molehill to destroy Trump, while at the same time giving Hillary a pass for the emails, Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation, and so much more?

I expected nothing less from her when the family dynasty was put in jeopardy! She had big plans and so far, every dream has come true; though delayed by 8 yeas of Obama! If it meant Bill's bimbos would get their feelings hurt and their reputations tarnished, SO BE IT! It may have been hypocritical of her now to talk about victims being believed, yadda, yadda, yadda, but she's much too close to blow it all with "consistency!" :angel: - She wasn't attacking Trump for his bimbo eruptions! He tried to call her out by flaunting "past history" bringing those slags into the debate! That was lower than low and "it's on" from here on out! You see how they didn't even shake hands initially! She did what I would have done; gave him a head nod and "eye cuts" that would make him bleed inside! He's an aging old fart with no class, sees he's going down in flames, and is determined to take everyone else with him! :nono :cover

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
I expected nothing less from her when the family dynasty was put in jeopardy! She had big plans and so far, every dream has come true; though delayed by 8 yeas of Obama! If it meant Bill's bimbos would get their feelings hurt and their reputations tarnish, SO BE IT! It may have been hypocritical of her now to talk about victims being believe, yadda, yadda, yadda, but she's much too close to blow it all with "consistency!"

Thanks for the insight there. You consider yourself a Hillary supporter? :laydownlaughing :lolz: