USA Elections 2016

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
the AntiPusher said:
Kieran said:
I said, "the world is less safe since Obama became president." Now you're telling us that Putin invaded Ukraine during Bush's tenure, and dominated the landscape in the ME, and that Israel had no allies in America? Because all this is recent, buddy, and it's because Obama, on foreign policy, has been an empty suit. Putin took one look at him, and licked his chops.

Hillary is correct to be wary of Putin, and so was Mitt Romney.

As for US domestic stuff, that's got nothing to do with me.

By the way, I'm glad you didn't give us a third version of what you think of the Clintons. That woulda giving me too much hassle in the future embedding quotes... :snicker

Good Grief I give up not able to have a logical discussion with you on these topics

:angel: Who you tellin'? It took a while, but true colors have been exposed and I'm very disappointed! :nono :cover

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
the AntiPusher said:
Kieran said:
I said, "the world is less safe since Obama became president." Now you're telling us that Putin invaded Ukraine during Bush's tenure, and dominated the landscape in the ME, and that Israel had no allies in America? Because all this is recent, buddy, and it's because Obama, on foreign policy, has been an empty suit. Putin took one look at him, and licked his chops.

Hillary is correct to be wary of Putin, and so was Mitt Romney.

As for US domestic stuff, that's got nothing to do with me.

By the way, I'm glad you didn't give us a third version of what you think of the Clintons. That woulda giving me too much hassle in the future embedding quotes... :snicker

Good Grief I give up not able to have a logical discussion with you on these topics

:angel: Who you tellin'? It took a while, but true colors have been exposed and I'm very disappointed! :nono :cover

Me too

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Fiero425 said:
the AntiPusher said:

Me too

You boys are one note-ish. If it's Democrat, it's great! Amazing! Sacrilege to criticise!

And if it's Republican, it's the devil! It's all their fault! Them Republicans are nasty fellers.

Sometimes, when cornered, you have to admit that the Clintons are "POS politicians", but this is only because to continue to make something sacred outta them starts to look a bit absurd.

I've long told you both - neither party is putting forward good/great candidates. I've long told you both, the Republicans have been in disarray for decades. But because I won't kowtow to the party you like, you both do what typical liberals do and try discredit and silence the voice that disagrees with you. That's what liberals do, we see it in the media right now, where Hillary gets a pass for being crooked and dishonest about all the dirty laundry list that makes her utterly unsuited to the job, and Trump gets slain for doing the same - or less - with women than Bill did.

One-note. One eyed.

Fact: Hillary is correct to be wary about Putin - and so was Mitt Romney 4 years ago.

Fact: Obama was wrong about Putin 4 years ago.

Don't be so impressed by colours, fellers, wake up and at least try to be objective.

And I'm still waiting for A-P to explain why it's "sacrilege" to criticise a "POS politician."

Only thing I got wrong above was that you didn't flip-flop on that the next day, brother - it was less than 4 hours later. :cover

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
the AntiPusher said:
Fiero425 said:

Me too

You boys are one note-ish. If it's Democrat, it's great! Amazing! Sacrilege to criticise!

And if it's Republican, it's the devil! It's all their fault! Them Republicans are nasty fellers.

Sometimes, when cornered, you have to admit that the Clintons are "POS politicians", but this is only because to continue to make something sacred outta them starts to look a bit absurd.

I've long told you both - neither party is putting forward good/great candidates. I've long told you both, the Republicans have been in disarray for decades. But because I won't kowtow to the party you like, you both do what typical liberals do and try discredit and silence the voice that disagrees with you. That's what liberals do, we see it in the media right now, where Hillary gets a pass for being crooked and dishonest about all the dirty laundry list that makes her utterly unsuited to the job, and Trump gets slain for doing the same - or less - with women than Bill did.

One-note. One eyed.

Fact: Hillary is correct to be wary about Putin - and so was Mitt Romney 4 years ago.

Don't be so impressed by colours, fellers, wake up and at least try to be objective.

And I'm still waiting for A-P to explain why it's "sacrilege" to criticise a "POS politician."

Only thing I got wrong above was that you didn't flip-flop on that the next day, brother - it was less than 4 hours later. :cover

Keep waiting Bro..no more chasing you down any rabbits' holes about the US political establishment with you..you views extreme right wing without any possibility of really trying to comprehending why this country is adopted the views of the Left wing the past 8 years.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Kieran said:
the AntiPusher said:

One-note. One eyed.

Keep waiting Bro..no more chasing you down any rabbits' holes about the US political establishment with you..you views extreme right wing without any possibility of really trying to comprehending why this country is adopted the views of the Left wing the past 8 years.

Buddy, you don't even read your own posts, let alone mine. You're just being defensive by calling my views "extreme right wing." How long before you pull the other liberal cards out of your pocket and label me a nazi? And all without a single comprehension of what I'm saying, apparently.

And all at the same time your own views are toppling over with contradiction: should I give up asking how it's sacrilege to criticise the Clintons? Are you too ashamed of that post to defend it?

And then, should I give up asking how you get to call them "POS politicians" less than 4 hours later, even though this surely is "sacrilege?" Are you too embarrassed by the obvious way you flip flopped when it was pointed out to you by GSM that you weren't paying attention?

You shouldn't let emotions dictate your responses. If I have to repeat myself that the Republicans candidates have been poor for a long time, well, it'll start to look like I'm insulting your intelligence, and heaven forbid, etc. But don't get into petty namecalling if you're not listening properly to what's being said...

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
the AntiPusher said:
Kieran said:

One-note. One eyed.

Buddy, you don't even read your own posts, let alone mine. You're just being defensive by calling my views "extreme right wing." How long before you pull the other liberal cards out of your pocket and label me a nazi? And all without a single comprehension of what I'm saying, apparently.

And all at the same time your own views are toppling over with contradiction: should I give up asking how it's sacrilege to criticise the Clintons? Are you too ashamed of that post to defend it?

And then, should I give up asking how you get to call them "POS politicians" less than 4 hours later, even though this surely is "sacrilege?" Are you too embarrassed by the obvious way you flip flopped when it was pointed out to you by GSM that you weren't paying attention?

You shouldn't let emotions dictate your responses. If I have to repeat myself that the Republicans candidates have been poor for a long time, well, it'll start to look like I'm insulting your intelligence, and heaven forbid, etc. But don't get into petty namecalling if you're not listening properly to what's being said...

Kieran, I said numerous times that the Clintons are POS as for as looking out for their own adjendas ..they are no saints by any means but they are capable politicians..the difference between their politics and those of the Bush/Cheney s is that at the end of the day, the country (US) and the world are in a better place economic and etc. However, you want to classify them all in the same which is a very careless approach to evaluating politicians. Everyone always felt that Bush/Cheney era was as bad as it gets but a Trump administration would be purely catastrophic because his goal is using Nazi like tactics to divide this already divided country. No I never implied your thoughts are racist or Nazi like but they are without much logical rationale of the current state of the US political climate.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Oh brother, you're still ignoring a helluva lot here, because you read things from one side only. So it's still, democrats good, republicans bad, and not only this, but you lapse too readily into the banal rhetoric of the liberals, describing Trump as a devil, as a nazi, when really he's probably only just a rich buffoon without a clue of how to disguise his venality in the slick Willie world of US politics. The world is less safe now, and you get to blame Bush. Does Bush ever get to blame Clinton? Using your criteria, he does. But yo you, because Clintons a democrat, he gets a pass on allowing the intelligence gathering agencies to lapse.

You don't look at things from both sides, and you only called the Clintons POS politicians after you were pulled up on it. Happily, you haven't tried to defend the "sacrilege" remark. ;)

This weekend we had guests from my wife's side of the family, Lithuanians. That's a small country that's a member of NATO. There are three Baltic states who are members of NATO, Estonia and Latvia being the others. I know people from Estonia and Latvia too, and I have good friends from Ukraine, which isn't a member of NATO. The Baltic member states, however, are getting anxious, because daily they face harassment and threats from Russia. These people know Russia of old. My own father in law grew up in Siberia - his family didn't go there voluntarily. They feel less safe now than they did 8 years ago. They don't believe Obama would engage the Russians over a small nation in the Baltic sea, regardless of whether they're members of NATO or not. This is important, because Russia is becoming predatory again, and we need a strong White House.

In this matter, though you ignore it, Hillary is correct. I believe she'd stand up to putin better than Trump, obviously, and better than Obama. This is an issue I feel affects people beyond America, and of course, if America is going to meddle in international affairs, then you better have somebody who knows what's happening, and has the courage to act. I think both candidates are poor - I need to keep repeating this because you use your paint brush too thickly - but in this matter, only one of them is correct...

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
Oh brother, you're still ignoring a helluva lot here, because you read things from one side only. So it's still, democrats good, republicans bad, and not only this, but you lapse too readily into the banal rhetoric of the liberals, describing Trump as a devil, as a nazi, when really he's probably only just a rich buffoon without a clue of how to disguise his venality in the slick Willie world of US politics. The world is less safe now, and you get to blame Bush. Does Bush ever get to blame Clinton? Using your criteria, he does. But yo you, because Clintons a democrat, he gets a pass on allowing the intelligence gathering agencies to lapse.

You don't look at things from both sides, and you only called the Clintons POS politicians after you were pulled up on it. Happily, you haven't tried to defend the "sacrilege" remark. ;)

This weekend we had guests from my wife's side of the family, Lithuanians. That's a small country that's a member of NATO. There are three Baltic states who are members of NATO, Estonia and Latvia being the others. I know people from Estonia and Latvia too, and I have good friends from Ukraine, which isn't a member of NATO. The Baltic member states, however, are getting anxious, because daily they face harassment and threats from Russia. These people know Russia of old. My own father in law grew up in Siberia - his family didn't go there voluntarily. They feel less safe now than they did 8 years ago. They don't believe Obama would engage the Russians over a small nation in the Baltic sea, regardless of whether they're members of NATO or not. This is important, because Russia is becoming predatory again, and we need a strong White House.

In this matter, though you ignore it, Hillary is correct. I believe she'd stand up to putin better than Trump, obviously, and better than Obama. This is an issue I feel affects people beyond America, and of course, if America is going to meddle in international affairs, then you better have somebody who knows what's happening, and has the courage to act. I think both candidates are poor - I need to keep repeating this because you use your paint brush too thickly - but in this matter, only one of them is correct...

Sir.. you don't know what you are saying.. what in the HELL can any President do against Russia but apply sanctions.. Reagan's administration was only deemed successful vs Russia because the Soviet Union collapsed...Kieran I would advise you to continue this discussion with someone who isn't as Left Wing liberal as my views may appear.. GSM likes some of you views so you have allies I guess

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I dunno what GSM's politics are, to be honest with you, but where I agree with him completely is when he says "We are not saying Trump is a better choice than Hillary. We are simply saying there are so many negatives about Hillary that are being ignored by democrats and liberals, just because she is one of their kind."

This is the crux of it, as far as the election goes. As for Obama and sanctions, the Lithuanians will be pleased to hear that when Russia attacks on a trumped up charge, America will apply sanctions. In fact, it wouldn't surprise them.

You're gonna get Hillary as president, brother. It'll be momentous because she's the first female prez, and the first wife of a former president to get it. She still only leads by 5 points in some polls, but I think they're soft polls, and she'll win in a rout...

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
This is interesting. I wonder what GSM makes of this, being a great stats man:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-will-he-win-us-presidential-election-2016-hillary-clinton-a7380621.html

The political scientist developed a model which, when applied retroactively, accurately predicted every presidential election since 1912 – with the exception of the 2000 election, when it said Democratic candidate Al Gore would win...

Professor Norpoth told the New York Post: “I think he was the strongest candidate in the primaries and that he will prevail.

“The model predicted a Trump win in February and nothing has changed since then. Whatever happens in the real world doesn’t affect the model”.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Here's another system that's correctly predicted the last few presidential elections, and this years primaries, suggests Trump will win:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/mogia-ai-system-that-correctly-predicted-last-3-us-elections-says-donald-trump-will-win-artificial-a7384671.html

MogIA was developed by Sanjiv Rai, the founder of Indian start-up Genic.ai. It has taken 20 million data points from public platforms such as Google, Facebook and Twitter and analysed the information to create predictions

This seems more random and less scientific than the other one by Professor Norpoth - and even with that one, the Prof has stated that Trump's behaviour since the primaries may have broken his model. :snicker

However, Hillary needs Bill to get back on a plane with his cronies and make an investigation go away - the FBI are back on her case. :popcorn

What an election...

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
Here's another system that's correctly predicted the last few presidential elections, and this years primaries, suggests Trump will win:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/mogia-ai-system-that-correctly-predicted-last-3-us-elections-says-donald-trump-will-win-artificial-a7384671.html

MogIA was developed by Sanjiv Rai, the founder of Indian start-up Genic.ai. It has taken 20 million data points from public platforms such as Google, Facebook and Twitter and analysed the information to create predictions

This seems more random and less scientific than the other one by Professor Norpoth - and even with that one, the Prof has stated that Trump's behaviour since the primaries may have broken his model. :snicker

However, Hillary needs Bill to get back on a plane with his cronies and make an investigation go away - the FBI are back on her case. :popcorn

What an election...

FBI Director James Comey has been completely out of line.. he is trying to tie some emails about Weiner's photos of his erect sausage to a 15 year old girl.. Comey doesn't even know what is on that laptop.. my thoughts are that Huma's email account has been hacked and sent to her perverted hubby's email account..Yes, Hilary brought this on herself. getting caught with a personal email server might be the dumbest thing.. I KNOW that she isn't the only one who had a personal email server but to get caught is idiotic.. BRAVO for the GOP to stick that red hot poker:devil straight up James Comey's tight azz and made him squeal like a pig..This was a total partisan move by that bastard. He doesnt even has a warrant to access the laptop's email. How dare he interfere with the political election regardless of what he thinks he has.. He has just completely destroyed the reputation of the FBI which really jeopardizes national security.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
the AntiPusher said:
Kieran said:

What an election...

FBI Director James Comey has been completely out of line.. he is trying to tie some emails about Weiner's photos of his erect sausage to a 15 year old girl.. Comey doesn't even know what is on that laptop.. my thoughts are that Huma's email account has been hacked and sent to her perverted hubby's email account..Yes, Hilary brought this on herself. getting caught with a personal email server might be the dumbest thing.. I KNOW that she isn't the only one who had a personal email server but to get caught is idiotic.. BRAVO for the GOP to stick that red hot poker:devil straight up James Comey's tight azz and made him squeal like a pig..This was a total partisan move by that bastard. He doesnt even has a warrant to access the laptop's email. How dare he interfere with the political election regardless of what he thinks he has.. He has just completely destroyed the reputation of the FBI which really jeopardizes national security.

There will be a reconning with that idiot! His tenure as Director should be coming to a close pretty soon! If he was trying to protect his reputation, he failed miserably! :nono :angel: :dodgy: :cover

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
the AntiPusher said:
Kieran said:

What an election...

There will be a reconning with that idiot! His tenure as Director should be coming to a close pretty soon! If he was trying to protect his reputation, he failed miserably! :nono :angel: :dodgy: :cover

Comey got paid..plain & simple.

the Clintons have a few more "trump" cards to be played this week
There should be some more tapes released from his tv show the Apprentice that tell about Trump's real thoughts about non Caucasians..

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
the AntiPusher said:
Fiero425 said:
the AntiPusher said:

There should be some more tapes released from his tv show the Apprentice that tell about Trump's real thoughts about non Caucasians..

What kills me is the BS from Trump and his sycophants saying; "well we wanted to talk about the issues, but ....!" Is that why Trump paraded Bill's accusers before the 2nd debate earlier this month? They embarrassed themselves; esp. Jones who actually got money out of this! Whatever happens to these people, including Assange is going to fall on deaf ears; esp. mines! The maliciousness of all these people should reserve them a special "burning" place! :nono :cover

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
the AntiPusher said:
Fiero425 said:

What kills me is the BS from Trump and his sycophants saying; "well we wanted to talk about the issues, but ....!" Is that why Trump paraded Bill's accusers before the 2nd debate earlier this month? They embarrassed themselves; esp. Jones who actually got money out of this! Whatever happens to these people, including Assange is going to fall on deaf ears; esp. mines! The maliciousness of all these people should reserve them a special "burning" place! :nono :cover

The senior officials of the DOJ and the Attorney General Loretta Lynch issued a dire warning to Comey not to release his ill advised letters to the House. With all of the pressure coming from senior Democratic and a few GOP Senate members, Comey is gonna crack and all Trump's money cannot save Comey. Very malicious actions of a rogue FBI Director, Do the GOP think the good people of the US is gonna let them get away with this..not a chance in HELL..this is a very smart country besides those morons who vote from those Red states

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
the AntiPusher said:
Fiero425 said:
the AntiPusher said:

The senior officials of the DOJ and the Attorney General Loretta Lynch issued a dire warning to Comey not to release his ill advised letters to the House. With all of the pressure coming from senior Democratic and a few GOP Senate members, Comey is gonna crack and all Trump's money cannot save The Dir. Very malicious actions of a rogue FBI Director. Do the GOP think the good people of the US is gonna let them get away with this? Not a chance in HELL. This is a very smart country besides those morons who vote from those Red states

You have more faith in the populous than I ever will again! After "Clinton boom" in the 90's; low unemployment, deficits turning into surpluses, and the Nat'l Debt actually being paid down, it was imbecilic to change parties from Gore to "W" back in 2000! Regardless of a rogue Supreme Court assist, it shouldn't have been close, but it changed our future from 911 and the economic crash, to probably influencing people to go with an unknown like Obama after all the screw-ups starting 2 wars, crashing the economy, and ignoring the will of the people! We regressed & turned into a nation of hate with conservatives stoking the fires of their discontent! It's perpetuated by Trump who hasn't a clue what he's talking about; esp. with the economy, the people, & the potential of the office! Morons! :cover

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
nehmeth said:
TRUMP 2016!! :laydownlaughing

Check for me on the obit tomorrow; I wouldn't be able to take it! I'm ashamed and disgusted there are that many stupid people in this country to allow this to even be close with this racist, misogynist pig! :puzzled :nono :cover :cry

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
nehmeth said:
TRUMP 2016!! :laydownlaughing

Check for me on the obit tomorrow; I wouldn't be able to take it! I'm ashamed and disgusted there are that many stupid people in this country to allow this to even be close with this racist, misogynist pig! :puzzled :nono :cover :cry

Apparently, there was a lot of anger with the establishment..this will be worst than Brixit...:nono