The United Cup

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Nick Kyrgios has withdrawn due to injury. ( apparently Nick has a niggling ankle injury) Alex de Minaur will move into the No 1 men's position for Team Australia, and subsequently Jason Kluber moves into the No 2 spot.
Updated schedule to follow
This dude has more non tennis injuries than anyone who ever PLAYED tennis..maybe he needs to give up basketball as his cross training sport

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
This dude has more non tennis injuries than anyone who ever PLAYED tennis..maybe he needs to give up basketball as his cross training sport
Further reading Nick picked up the ankle injury playing that exho in the Middle East recently, he did not win a singles or doubles match.
Nick goes into the first major of the year without a warm up tournament.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Still not much love between Stefanos Tsitsipas and Nick Kyrgios ( even after they played doubles together at the exho in the Middle East)
Stefanos Tsitsipas was asked about Nick Kyrgios' withdrawal from the United Cup
" I don't think it is a surprise"
"I don't see it as a surprise.I hope he enjoys his holidays' ". :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Further reading Nick picked up the ankle injury playing that exho in the Middle East recently, he did not win a singles or doubles match.
Nick goes into the first major of the year without a warm up tournament.
Who is Nick's physio Richard Simmons , Good Grief.. He definitely needs to take his training more seriously before he suffers a chronic big man's injury..

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Who is Nick's physio Richard Simmons , Good Grief.. He definitely needs to take his training more seriously before he suffers a chronic big man's injury..
Richard Simmons lol!....Nick did say recently he has trained more seriously,he has never been fully committed to training even as a junior.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
All I want to know about Rafa is how is his serve.. Is it BETTER?
The only video I saw yesterday when he practiced on Ken Rosewall,, on twitter, Rafa was practicing his fhand, bhand and volleys I did not see him serve, it was only a few minutes BTW
Rafa is using a new Babolat Pure Aero racket.

Last edited:
Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
The only video I saw yesterday when he practiced on Ken Rosewall,, on twitter, Rafa was practicing his fhand, bhand and volleys I did not see him serve, it was only a few minutes BTW
Rafa is using a new Babolat Pure Aero racket.
I would like to see more of Rafa practicing with Novak..the fans deserve to see it

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
USA takes a 2-0 lead over Czech Republic
T. Frtiz d J. Lehecka 63 64
M.Keys d M. Bouzkova 64 63.....these courts in Sydney are playing fast, Madison came back from a break down in each set and hit 30 winners.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Day 1 of United Cup...results,
USA lead 2-0 CZE Group C
GRE lead 2-0 BUL Group A
GBR lead 2-0 AUS Group D
ITA 1-1 BRA Group E
FRA lead 2-0 ARG Group F
SUI lead 2-0 KAZ. Group B

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonymousFan