WTA/ATP trading cards. Tennis fans of the World UNITED!

If the ATP/WTA were to release a set of trading cards, would you buy it for yourself/ kid?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I

I_AM_SNAKE

Dear fellow tennis fans.

I used to be a very invigorating forum commentator until the ATP site brought down its comment threads in the news section. I was about to share something big, something kids and collectors will enjoy from now on. I have had very little insight except useful comments from graphics designers and other collectors of Panini soccer cards. I have had parents offering me 250 USD for a full set but I know I cannot sell it yet.... but comments and likes will be very appreciated into making this a reality.

This is unlike the ACE Leaf cards (very expensive and only available at the USA). Note: EBAY DOES NOT COUNT AS A SOURCE. This is also unlike signed tennis balls, which are very personal and difficult to move and show to friends.... also very difficult to trade. However, cards in the range of .25 USD to 1.00 USD per card is more realistic and they will be more in demand than soccer, baseball and basketball cards since the tennis league is international.

While I traveled to Spain, Italy, France, England, China and Singapore in 2014 promoting the cards, the fan response has been great yet no ATP/WTA player has supported me. The ATP and WTA both want this released but the answer has been that 1) the players must support the idea and 2) the players must vote to release a license since both the WTA and ATP produce their own merchandise. Here is the link to facebook pages. It will help me with ESPN to get a note or at least some coverage. Kids and collectors Worldwide WILL LOVE IT!

Non-official page of ATP trading cards: ATP trading cards

Non-official page of WTA trading cards: WTA trading cards

Thanks a lot!
Carlos Mosquera