The Small Screen: TV

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
For all you GoT nutjobs out there, spin offs are coming:

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-spinoffs-prequels-release-date-news-plots-cast-george-rr-martin-a7718991.html

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
DarthFed said:
Kieran said:
Chuck is now a certifiable psycho. I mean, really, Chuck? Really?

What a crazy twist, and twisted and crazy is Chuck? They lost
millions, right? Sheeeeesh! :lolz:

GameSetAndMath said:
There is a new TV series titled "Genius". Gives a brief unstructured biography of Einstein. Produced by National Geographic Channel. If you don't expect to learn science from the series and if you don't know much about the life of Einstein, it is probably a good series. So far only one episode has been shown. It comes on Tuesday evenings. It has 10 episodes in total.

Is it good, bro? I saw it advertised, but haven't got the channel...
Chuckles isn't like his father, pride comes way before money. And winning this battle vs. Axe is worth more than those millions. What will be interesting is to see if they both go down for this, as Axe sabotaged the company but Chuck was aware he was going to do it and just let it happen. That's quite illegal as well. And how will sweet Wendy and her shorting the stock play into it? Oh boy!!
I just watched the final.. it was aight not as good as last week . I wont spoil it for ya but I told ya so

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I thought it was very good though. It was never going to be as explosive as last week, kind of like all those GOT seasons where the biggest action takes place in episode 9 and then the season finale just shows some of the aftermath.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
DarthFed said:
I thought it was very good though. It was never going to be as explosive as last week, kind of like all those GOT seasons where the biggest action takes place in episode 9 and then the season finale just shows some of the aftermath.

Darth..I won't spoil it for the others but if you were Chuck, could you be in love with a woman like Wendy..I couldn't, I am sorry Man..I know Chuckles isn't easy on the eyes and the kinky sex romps with Wendy has to be mind blowing , but I just wouldn't want a alpha woman like her, imo

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
^ Interesting when you put it like that. I'd like to think I could tame that sexy dame but it'd be difficult being with someone who could read me better than I could read them.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
DarthFed said:
^ Interesting when you put it like that. I'd like to think I could tame that sexy dame but it'd be difficult being with someone who could read me better than I could read them.

Darth..that woman is a man eater..you can't tame her even if you are a "Tarzan" in her jungle in bed..she has control issues that extends outside the bedroom. I think she has love for Chuck but loves the fact that Bobby needs her more for moral support..Feel me.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:

Darth..that woman is a man eater..you can't tame her even if you are a "Tarzan" in her jungle in bed..she has control issues that extends outside the bedroom. I think she has love for Chuck but loves the fact that Bobby needs her more for moral support..Feel me.

I hear you. I think she is going to end up being the downfall of both Chuck and Bobby. Their Helen of Troy.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:

I hear you. I think she is going to end up being the downfall of both Chuck and Bobby. Their Helen of Troy.
Without spoiling this episode, could you continue working on your marriage with Wendy?.. no for me and not a Rafa No!

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
No I don't think I could. One last screw for the road though.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
:laydownlaughing Bejaypurs!

I'll watch tomorrow, looking forward to it. For the record, I'd be well able to control the maneater Wendy, trust me, lads. :popcorn

Been watching Suits in the meantime, season 5. I'm a little ambivalent about this show, always have been. In a way, it's too slick, but also, all the inhouse squabbling is more like a schoolyard than a prestigious law firm. It's good, but it never has me gripped...

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
:laydownlaughing Bejaypurs!

I'll watch tomorrow, looking forward to it. For the record, I'd be well able to control the maneater Wendy, trust me, lads. :popcorn

Been watching Suits in the meantime, season 5. I'm a little ambivalent about this show, always have been. In a way, it's too slick, but also, all the inhouse squabbling is more like a schoolyard than a prestigious law firm. It's good, but it never has me gripped...

You will see, that woman is above control even for well seasoned With man eaters Irishman such as yourself

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I can't wait to see this episode, so! Wendy is always a good selling point, for me. Can't stand Axe's missus, by the way. Brrrrrr......

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
I can't wait to see this episode, so! Wendy is always a good selling point, for me. Can't stand Axe's missus, by the way. Brrrrrr......

This next episode is gonna make you think less of Mrs Axe..Axe could've done a lot better..Question..in the famous scene when Wendy displayed her nudity to the Axe.,Did he get show her his package :laydownlaughing

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Kieran said:

This next episode is gonna make you think less of Mrs Axe..Axe could've done a lot better..Question..in the famous scene when Wendy displayed her nudity to the Axe.,Did he get show her his package :laydownlaughing

I was more concentrating on squinting at the telly trying to see hers - body double or not. ;)

Mrs Axe is nasty. She's terrible to other people, Wendy in particular. I get the jealousy, but she's just like that with everyone. Sheesh, Axe tells one tiny lousy lie in all their years of marriage and she drags the kids outta there.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
the AntiPusher said:
Kieran said:

I was more concentrating on squinting at the telly trying to see hers - body double or not. ;)

Mrs Axe is nasty. She's terrible to other people, Wendy in particular. I get the jealousy, but she's just like that with everyone. Sheesh, Axe tells one tiny lousy lie in all their years of marriage and she drags the kids outta there.
No no..I was only referring to if he show his package to her not us in TV land..nobody wants to see his or another man's junk:nono

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I dunno how they film those scenes, brother. Prolly takes all day, lots of strategy and awkwardness. I just hope the pool wasn't too cold, if you get my drift...

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Billions... Billions... Billions... cool show but I'm way behind you guys. Started watching it on Darth's recommendation. Loving it so far, but only on Season 1 Episode 8... but got this far in two weeks, so should be up to speed before too long.

I like both the leading characters - you kind of swing between wanting either one to get the upper hand... Kind of different from Game of Thrones, where you usually want somebody dead.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
britbox said:
Billions... Billions... Billions... cool show but I'm way behind you guys. Started watching it on Darth's recommendation. Loving it so far, but only on Season 1 Episode 8... but got this far in two weeks, so should be up to speed before too long.

I like both the leading characters - you kind of swing between wanting either one to get the upper hand... Kind of different from Game of Thrones, where you usually want somebody dead.

Welcome back BB...I would advise to binge the episodes to prevent getting spoiled by Darth, Kieran and myself :snicker

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
britbox said:

Welcome back BB...I would advise to binge the episodes to prevent getting spoiled by Darth, Kieran and myself :snicker

Thanks mate. A lot of us peeps will be seeing each other a lot more again with the 3 site merger. Will be good.