Simona Halep suspended for positive doping test taken at US Open

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Poor Caroline Woznicaki has been asked her opinion of Halep coming back to the tour after her doping ban was squashed leave 'the clean players alone' for goodness sakes, .
Did you hear Petchey during the match? He asked Petko what was her opinion of 2 things:
1. Should she be receiving WC's
2. Should the CAS be reducing sentences of guilty players

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Did you hear Petchey during the match? He asked Petko what was her opinion of 2 things:
1. Should she be receiving WC's
2. Should the CAS be reducing sentences of guilty players
Caroline said she dosent believe players should be awarded WC after testing positive for doping.If you want to come back and its been a mistake, I understand, you should work your way up from the bottom
Simona got her suspension reduced.It wasn't a clearance, it was a reduced sentence
Caroline wants the sport to be clean for everyone

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
1. Should she be receiving WC's - No, she should be in the WC as previously mentioned. Shit flows downstream as the great Clint once said.
2. Should the CAS be reducing sentences of guilty players - NO! They're already notorious for believing the ridiculous stories these cheats tell them. Enough is enough. Have some balls and enforce the sentences.
I'll answer that. Please see above!

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Caroline said she dosent believe players should be awarded WC after testing positive for doping.If you want to come back and its been a mistake, I understand, you should work your way up from the bottom
Simona got her suspension reduced.It wasn't a clearance, it was a reduced sentence
Caroline wants the sport to be clean for everyone
I didn't hear what Woz said, but I agree. Petko was so excited to see Simo back. She did say that the CAS should not be reducing the sentences because it doesn't build trust in the governing bodies.

Reactions: Front242

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I didn't hear what Woz said, but I agree. Petko was so excited to see Simo back. She did say that the CAS should not be reducing the sentences because it doesn't build trust in the governing bodies.
After the Halep case I have 'no faith at all in CAS" pathetic!

Reactions: Front242 and tossip

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I get the feeling Petchey agrees w/ Woz because he was asking all the questions I would ask if I had a mic.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
I won't put it on Tiriac, but paid off by somebody(s)
True but I merely stated him given his wealth and being Romanian and very supportive. Patrick M and his academy aren't short a penny either. And he took the blame with his contaminated collagen bs story.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Poor Caroline Woznicaki has been asked her opinion of Halep coming back to the tour after her doping ban was squashed leave 'the clean players alone' for goodness sakes, .
What did she say..

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
What did she say..
Caoline dosent believe player should be awarded WC after testing positive for doping
If you want to come back, and its been a mistake, I understand, you should start at the bottom
Simona got her suspension reduced. It wasnt a clearance, it was a reduced sentence
Caroline wants the sport to be clean for all the players

Reactions: kskate2 and tossip

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I won't put it on Tiriac, but paid off by somebody(s)
A bunch of former players were supporting her,from the Kim,Cahill,Every,Martina , Steffi and Agassi.I think they wanted Patrick to be sanctioned and then question his time with Serena.I saw her play in Toronto against Haddad Maia and she played like someone possessed.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
A bunch of former players were supporting her,from the Kim,Cahill,Every,Martina , Steffi and Agassi.I think they wanted Patrick to be sanctioned and then question his time with Serena.I saw her play in Toronto against Haddad Maia and she played like someone possessed.
Haddad Maia was doping too previously.

Reactions: tossip and kskate2

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
They can question his time w/ Serena all they want. She's not active anymore. They had 20+ years to get her. It's time to move on. There are active dopers in the field and morale is low w/ all these reductions

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
They can question his time w/ Serena all they want. She's not active anymore. They had 20+ years to get her. It's time to move on. There are active dopers in the field and morale is low w/ all these reductions
Brooksby is another player that had his sentence reduced too.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Simona Halep responds to Caroline Wozniacki's statement that players who tested positive for doping shouldn't be given wildcards,
"It wasnt doping, I'm not a cheater"
Caroline Wozniacki was here today earlier and said she dosen't believe people out of the game for the reasons you were shouldn't be given wildcards fir competition
Simona "When did she say that?"
In the press conference,
Simona,
"Yeah, but why? I didnt do anything wrong. I didnt cheat. I didnt dope.So its better if we read the decision from CAS that it was contaminated supplement, it wasn't doping.I never had something to do with doping.I never doped.Thank you to the tournament ( James Blake) and have the possibility to play in such a big tournament.Only one person being negative about me is not important because I have hundreds of people that are giving me love, so I will take that" ( via Miami Press)

• Angry
Reactions: tossip

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Simona Halep responds to Caroline Wozniacki's statement that players who tested positive for doping shouldn't be given wildcards,
"It wasnt doping, I'm not a cheater"
Caroline Wozniacki was here today earlier and said she dosen't believe people out of the game for the reasons you were shouldn't be given wildcards fir competition
Simona "When did she say that?"
In the press conference,
Simona,
"Yeah, but why? I didnt do anything wrong. I didnt cheat. I didnt dope.So its better if we read the decision from CAS that it was contaminated supplement, it wasn't doping.I never had something to do with doping.I never doped.Thank you to the tournament ( James Blake) and have the possibility to play in such a big tournament.Only one person being negative about me is not important because I have hundreds of people that are giving me love, so I will take that" ( via Miami Press)
She is still denying that she used a banned substance..tsk tsk