27. Taylor Fritz
28. Casper Ruud
29. Hubert Hurkacz
30. Jan-Lannard Struff
31. Nikoloz Basilashvili
32. Daniel Evans

eSyaK1N.jpg

The Tournament:

A French national tournament has been held since 1891. For some time it was open only to French citizens, or members of French clubs. In 1925, it was opened to international amateurs, and in 1968 it was the first Grand Slam event to go "open," allowing amateurs and professionals to compete. It has always been played on clay.

h52OkCG.jpg

About the City:

Paris is one of the most charismatic and romantic cities in the world. It is an art mecca, a gastronomic destination, a film capital and the crossroads of Europe. It is the City of Light, softly beautiful in its gardens, monuments and boulevards, and hard-edged, in its blue-collar neighborhoods, its banlieue. Go to the top of the hill at Sacre Coeur at sunset and watch the lights come up.

gv68FN5.jpg

Tourism Guide:

TV Coverage:

France:

France-TV Sport
Eurosport

Europe (All Territories):
Eurosport

Europe (Local Broadcasters):
ITV
RTBF.be
SRG SSR
EIR Sport
ORF
EPT
Radio Televizija Slovenija
Markiza
RTS
Silknet
YLE
EESTI Meedia
Ceska Televize
RIK News
HRT
BNT
RTRS
TVR
RTSH
RTCG

USA:
NBC Sports
Tennis Channel

Canada:
RDS
TSN

Latin America:
ESPN

Brazil:
Band Sports

North-Africa & Middle East:
Bein

Sub-Saharan Africa:
SuperSport
Canal+

India:
Star Sports Select

China:
CCTV
Sports QQ

South-East Asia:
Fox Sports

Thailand (Highlights Only):
PPTV

Japan:
Wowow
TV Tokyo

Australia:
Fox Sports
SBS

New Zealand:
Sky

South Korea:
JTBC

Last edited:

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Very happy to see that Thiem landed in Nadal's half. The only way he could loose would be facing Nadal in the final, if he gets there. Hope Nadal makes it to the semis, so we get a good "real" final that Thiem will win 3x1. Then, if Djokovic gets to the final, which I doubt, it will be an extremely easy 3x0.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Very happy to see that Thiem landed in Nadal's half. The only way he could loose would be facing Nadal in the final, if he gets there. Hope Nadal makes it to the semis, so we get a good "real" final that Thiem will win 3x1. Then, if Djokovic gets to the final, which I doubt, it will be an extremely easy 3x0.

Keep dreaming. :lol6:

Reactions: Andy22

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Apparently you haven't looked at Thiem's draw.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Glad to see domina gets this draw after so much luck in NY. People are talking about her like she beated Nadal and Novak in straights to win first major.
Jesus, at least in SF she will get what she deserves! And practising with Bob will not help!
The only real deal will be Novak-Bob F! :flexed-biceps:

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Nadal most likely does that he did to win RG 2017 NO sets lost at all, thiem SF straight sets, djokovic straight sets final.

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
French government,now limiting RG to 1000 spectators plus accredited staff due to a spike in conronavirus cases.
I've seen this last night. It's a pitty, I was looking forward to see some fans back in bigger numbers, but due to increasing covid cases all over the europe stadiums will be empty again. Another silent slam.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Nadal most likely does that he did to win RG 2017 NO sets lost at all, thiem SF straight sets, djokovic straight sets final.
You know Novak 2017 is not the Djokovic from 2016 or 2020. He straight setted Thiema in 2016. Domina barely won last year because of conditions.

We both know what it is only about at this slam: NOVAK vs NADAL, the by far best players in the world.

I think we will get at last a French Open Final between them :clap:

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
You know Novak 2017 is not the Djokovic from 2016 or 2020. He straight setted Thiema in 2016. Domina barely won last year because of conditions.

We both know what it is only about at this slam: NOVAK vs NADAL, the by far best players in the world.

I think we will get at last a French Open Final between them :clap:
yes your right of course we both know its about Nadal vs. djokovic at RG also I think we can both agree on thiem not winning the title.

Reactions: Bonaca

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Nadal Reached a higher level of tennis on hard courts than both djokovic and federer in his prime years so of course at RG his won three in a row only dropped 3 sets on the way to the titles. the main thing is they changed the balls which is really gross by the French favouring djokovic tsitsipas its clear they envy nadal and thiem and to see them lose which is why did this talk about unfair and injustice poor guys. second also autumn which is only little different from spring in france like 4-5C but still a little harder, but with these things against Nadal still going to win RG because he is tennis king.:)

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Glad to see domina gets this draw after so much luck in NY. People are talking about her like she beated Nadal and Novak in straights to win first major.
Jesus, at least in SF she will get what she deserves! And practising with Bob will not help!
The only real deal will be Novak-Bob F! :flexed-biceps:
Using feminine pronouns for Thiem is not just sexist, it's inaccurate. Can you stop being such a neanderthal? It's clear that you denigrate women when you use feminine pronouns to denigrate Thiem. It means that you think women are lesser. And possibly that you hate us. Why else would you "demean" a male player by calling him a "girl."

Last edited:

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
the french open just changing everything for NO reason these days, like the tennis balls which is already said to be unsafe for players and could led to arm injury's, of course its good that not looking like a training session us open but this is clear favoring to djokovic ATP starting to make me sick letting this ball change happen.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No I am not hating or denigrating women. It’s the complete opposite. Again an amateur and badly wrong analysis. You can get together with jelenafan.
You know more personal things about me Than anyone in this forum, and you call me a sexist??
please don’t act like a usual world-leading wannabe.
It’s kind of word fighting straight man do, to show dislike and disrespect. Same when I called the Retardo racist a faggot, not because of hating homos , just to fuck the creature up.
I don’t like austria because of his attitude, lack of personality and arrogance. Same for Stanislas.
You can call me Neanderthal or whatever you want, for that. But not a sexist. I would never disrespect mi familia.
Tell me how calling "Domina," "Missy pink," etc. is not disrespecting women? If you didn't think making him into a woman, to insult him, was the ultimate putdown, then why make him into one? You don't want to be called a neanderthal, but your insults are pretty basic: call a man a woman, or insult his nationality.

I don't give a shit what kind of "word fighting" straight men do...in your opinion. Especially if you think calling someone a "f*****" falls in that category. Clearly this isn't even about linguistic difference anymore. This is about you swanning about in those old smoky rooms in a men's club, way back in the 19th C. Here in the 21st C., we can find that insulting.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I've seen this last night. It's a pitty, I was looking forward to see some fans back in bigger numbers, but due to increasing covid cases all over the europe stadiums will be empty again. Another silent slam.
Would you prefer a stadium full of people in a city that is spiking cases of COVID? At least they're going to try having a few spectators.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Tell me how calling "Domina," "Missy pink," etc. is not disrespecting women? If you didn't think making him into a woman, to insult him, was the ultimate putdown, then why make him into one? You don't want to be called a neanderthal, but your insults are pretty basic: call a man a woman, or insult his nationality.

I don't give a shit what kind of "word fighting" straight men do...in your opinion. Especially if you think calling someone a "f*****" falls in that category. Clearly this isn't even about linguistic difference anymore. This is about you swanning about in those old smoky rooms in a men's club, way back in the 19th C. Here in the 21st C., we can find that insulting.
Its disrespecting Thiema, not women.
It’s that simple.
You shouldn’t give a shit what straight man do, so why interfering? No one asked you to give your opinion. Take the answer like it is and no More misinterpretation. You can think what you want, but I know what my intention is better than you.
But the way , I never smoke or ever will;).
But honestly, it looks like you made bad experiences, I am sorry for that. I had many bloody conversations with bastards who disrespect my wife or daughter, in the past and also now.
Out of respect for you and all women, I will change my nicknames for this ****.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Its disrespecting Thiema, not women.
It’s that simple.
You shouldn’t give a shit what straight man do, so why interfering? No one asked you to give your opinion. Take the answer like it is and no More misinterpretation. You can think what you want, but I know what my intention is better than you.
But the way , I never smoke or ever will;).
But honestly, it looks like you made bad experiences, I am sorry for that. I had many bloody conversations with bastards who disrespect my wife or daughter, in the past and also now.
Out of respect for you and all women, I will change my nicknames for this ****.
If you don't get it, I don't see how my re-explaining it will change anything. I don't actually have any bad experiences with straight men. My life is blessed with enlightened ones. But it doesn't change my feeling for giving a shit about what straight men do...you lot run the world, and when you do it wrong, it affects all of us, and we are obligated to speak up. If you change your nicknames "out of respect," it's a start and I appreciate it. I'd rather you did it out of a deeper understanding, but you'll get there, I'm sure.

BTW, "smoke-filled rooms" is a metaphor. ;)

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Would you prefer a stadium full of people in a city that is spiking cases of COVID? At least they're going to try having a few spectators.
Majority of people want to get back to normal life, that is why there is constant protests in Europe regarding the Covid measures. People realized that this virus is not so dangerous and are sick of all these rules changing all the time. Every country in the world with their own rules for Covid it's an absolute mess..

I don't know if it is our mentality or whatever, but here in Croatia we are just sort of laughing at all of this. They made us think it is something very deadly so they could justify the lockdowns, crush the economies and whatever else it was plan to achieve. It all looks rigged from the very beginning. So for me Covid is just another set of rules I need to follow to get by in this crazy world. I am soon to join a vessel and need to do PCR test and need to be negative just to go and work, which means I need to isolate to be sure I don't catch something, so I can also take it seriously when needed and play the game.

Yes, I would prefer to see more fans in RG and I just expressed it's a pitty that Covid rules are not allowing it to happen.

Reactions: Andy22 and Bonaca
Status
Not open for further replies.