Roland Garros / French Open [Men] - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
If you don't get it, I don't see how my re-explaining it will change anything. I don't actually have any bad experiences with straight men. My life is blessed with enlightened ones. But it doesn't change my feeling for giving a shit about what straight men do...you lot run the world, and when you do it wrong, it affects all of us, and we are obligated to speak up. If you change your nicknames "out of respect," it's a start and I appreciate it. I'd rather you did it out of a deeper understanding, but you'll get there, I'm sure.

BTW, "smoke-filled rooms" is a metaphor. ;)
I know it isn’t to believe, but I understood your metaphor. That from Neanderthal south European must be fake, am I right?
Believe what you want, but I never wanted and never will be part of you self-called rule-maker.
I will never talk or think like you, deny where I am from, or speak like you prefer just to be “accepted“! Jesus, for what and by whom?
This kind of arrogance makes me sick.

Reactions: mrzz

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Majority of people want to get back to normal life, that is why there is constant protests in Europe regarding the Covid measures. People realized that this virus is not so dangerous and are sick of all these rules changing all the time. Every country in the world with their own rules for Covid it's an absolute mess..

I don't know if it is our mentality or whatever, but here in Croatia we are just sort of laughing at all of this. They made us think it is something very deadly so they could justify the lockdowns, crush the economies and whatever else it was plan to achieve. It all looks rigged from the very beginning. So for me Covid is just another set of rules I need to follow to get by in this crazy world. I am soon to join a vessel and need to do PCR test and need to be negative just to go and work, which means I need to isolate to be sure I don't catch something, so I can also take it seriously when needed and play the game.

Yes, I would prefer to see more fans in RG and I just expressed it's a pitty that Covid rules are not allowing it to happen.
I agree with everything you said this years us open was worst in history of tennis it looked like a training session every time a watched a match it was really bad and few players did get covid-19 so was even that safe anyway, at least RG is trying to have least 1000 fans which will make it a lot better to watch matches in my opinion of we all know Nadal would won us open if he played.

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I agree with everything you said this years us open was worst in history of tennis it looked like a training session every time a watched a match it was really bad and few players did get covid-19 so was even that safe anyway, at least RG is trying to have least 1000 fans which will make it a lot better to watch matches in my opinion of we all know Nadal would won us open if he played.
1000 fans is much better than zero fans. It feels weird with no one in audience and so silent. Football (soccer) is even worse to watch without fans. It really all looks like training sessions.

Rome SF and F was refreshing to see some audience back (1000 fans) and knowing that RG was going to have much more I really looked forward to some sport event that will be almost like in pre Covid time. Now back to 1000 fans only is a bit disappointing, but agan better than zero

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
don't know if 1000 fans is better than 0...FFT's angry with that décision especially Forget. I guess Bercy's MS could be cancelled if things continue like that

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Bonaca said:
No I am not hating or denigrating women. It’s the complete opposite. Again an amateur and badly wrong analysis. You can get together with jelenafan.
You know more personal things about me Than anyone in this forum, and you call me a sexist??
please don’t act like a usual world-leading wannabe.
It’s kind of word fighting straight man do, to show dislike and disrespect. Same when I called the Retardo racist a faggot, not because of hating homos , just to fuck the creature up.
I don’t like austria because of his attitude, lack of personality and arrogance. Same for Stanislas.
You can call me Neanderthal or whatever you want, for that. But not a sexist. I would never disrespect mi familA

And of course like a coward you call me out in another post to someone else.

Let’s cut to the chase. You use the sexist, racist, homophobic terms in your posts. You mock players per their ethnicity and think you’re insulting the players by referring to them as women.
This is not “interpretation”. Cowardly & spinelessly hiding behind the excuse that’s how “straight men “ talk is BS. I could care less if you hang out with racist, sexist, homophobic acquaintances outside this forum. Your posts are on you and no one else.
Back to tennis.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I know it isn’t to believe, but I understood your metaphor. That from Neanderthal south European must be fake, am I right?
Believe what you want, but I never wanted and never will be part of you self-called rule-maker.
I will never talk or think like you, deny where I am from, or speak like you prefer just to be “accepted“! Jesus, for what and by whom?
This kind of arrogance makes me sick.
The arrogance is yours. You think you can say hateful things and get away with them. You like to couch yourself as an iconoclast, but what you are is a straight white guy who thinks you can indulge in any xenophobic and sexist or homophobic slurs, and then characterize yourself as the victim. This forum doesn't tend to over-moderate, so we moderate ourselves. You can say whatever you like, but don't act all put-upon if you get told off by members.

As @Jelenafan said....back to the tennis.

Sundaymorningguy

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
C0DFDB62-1EB3-4BD9-AEE6-933AEF788C33.png
16E0E64B-DE68-4A5A-83DF-A569B1ED7031.png

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Expecting nothing less than a 5 set battle. Andy can't catch a break with his draws in his last couple of slams.
Agree, both are just shadows of what they once were.
Strongly rooting for Murray. Surely the 1st round match to watch.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Kind of sad to see Sir Andy playing like this.
What battles he once had with the best, look at him now.

• Haha
Reactions: Fiero425

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Kind of sad to see Sir Andy playing like this.
What battles he once had with the best, look at him now.

I got nothing for Murray! It was a dumb way to play even when he was in shape! Now it's just a pathetic display with him taking a spot from a more deserving player! You're going to start seeing more and more of these match-ups as players are hanging on longer than ever! The latest Gen. have really made their presence known! #11 Goffin is gone the 1st RD courtesy of Sinner! The thing is it's not that shocking to me! This is probably going to get uglier for seeded players with these heavy, windy, and cold conditions! They're not accustomed to being even inconvenienced much less play under these circumstances at this time of the season! :astonished-face:

Reactions: Bonaca
Status
Not open for further replies.