Rio Olympics 2016 (Non Tennis Events)

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
The US could play one-handed and on crack and still beat Serbia at basketball. World of difference in ability, I figured another ass kicking could've taught you that.

Huge difference in ability because American players are allowed doping, Serbs aren't. That was the case in bot World Championship 2 years ago and Rio Olympic final. That's why I say, I'd like to see a real difference when neither team is doped but they play to their full potential. It won't happen.

Reactions: teddytennisfan

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Many of those were never caught, but they simply admitted doping themselves. And not only that US government lets their own athletes dope, they even protect those from selected countries/occupied regions.

Did you read about that wrestler from Kosovo who won gold in Rio after refusing to be tested at a competition in France just 2 months earlier?

of course. that is the ''reward" from the EMPIRE for the ''new independent' kosovo albanians for showing the serbs 'who is boss'.

it's one of Billie C''s new gifts from the 'good old days" to ''create" a new ''country". by first destroying serbia..

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Huge difference in ability because American players are allowed doping, Serbs aren't. That was the case in bot World Championship 2 years ago and Rio Olympic final. That's why I say, I'd like to see a real difference when neither team is doped but they play to their full potential. It won't happen.

They don't need to dope to beat 4th rate competition in the Olympics. If the Americans intended to dope they wouldn't even go to the Olympics because everyone knows the main competition in basketball is the NBA season. It's a difference in athleticism and all around basketball skill. Serbia would've lost by 50 if the US played all 4 quarters.