or The Rams (cough Lambs) :p
upload_2019-1-27_22-39-10.png

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Picks for the Superbowl guys?

After seeing those 2 disgusting and unsettling conference games, I probably won't even watch the SB! If I hear NE is losing by a lot, I might catch Brady's disappointment at the end! I was such a fan of the NE organization early on! A shocker to find they'll do anything to win; even if it means cheating! The officiating was also loathsome helping them make yet another SB! What's amazing is how nothing will probably be done about it! They'll ignore it in the league office; esp. if the SB winds up being a classic of some sort! :nono: :facepalm: :banghead: :cuckoo: :oops:

Last edited:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
After seeing those 2 disgusting and unsettling conference games, I probably won't even watch the SB! If I hear NE is losing by a lot, I might catch Brady's disappointment at the end! I was such a fan of the NE organization early on; a shocker to find they'll try to win at any cost; even if it means cheating! The officiating was also loathsome helping them make yet another SB! What's amazing is how nothing will probably be done about it! They'll ignore it in the league office; esp. if the SB winds up being a classic of some sort! :nono: :facepalm: :banghead: :cuckoo: :oops:

Of all your classic rants I find myself agreeing with a lot of this. Those games last week should have felt a lot greater than they ended up being due to the refs. We know the Rams don't belong here and if they don't call that ridiculous personal foul on KC there'd be a decent chance NE isn't here either.

Reactions: britbox

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
After seeing those 2 disgusting and unsettling conference games, I probably won't even watch the SB! If I hear NE is losing by a lot, I might catch Brady's disappointment at the end! I was such a fan of the NE organization early on! A shocker to find they'll do anything to win; even if it means cheating! The officiating was also loathsome helping them make yet another SB! What's amazing is how nothing will probably be done about it! They'll ignore it in the league office; esp. if the SB winds up being a classic of some sort! :nono: :facepalm: :banghead: :cuckoo: :oops:
I'll never forgive that tuck rule farce against the Raiders in the 2001 playoffs... it was the beginning of their dynasty.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Patriots 35, Rams 21.

Can't see it being a blowout either way like that. Pats probably win on a field goal. Only real guarantee I have is that the refs will be terrible in some way.

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Can't see it being a blowout either way like that. Pats probably win on a field goal. Only real guarantee I have is that the refs will be terrible in some way.

Well the Pats are due for a blowout since every other damn SB they’ve been in has been close. They could just as easily be 9-0 or 2-7.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Well the Pats are due for a blowout since every other damn SB they’ve been in has been close. They could just as easily be 9-0 or 2-7.

Or preferably 0-8. Anyways the Rams are damn good, better than anyone the Pats have faced all year. Major worry for them is youth. But I'm sure the Pats somehow win.

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Or preferably 0-8. Anyways the Rams are damn good, better than anyone the Pats have faced all year. Major worry for them is youth. But I'm sure the Pats somehow win.

LOL.

My family can’t handle another 2 weeks of my PATS/SB prep and planning.... They’re all like “ make it stop”...:lulz1:

Reactions: DarthFed

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
The unpronounceable defensive linebacker (Ndamukong Suh) will sack Tom Brady multiple times. But, whether that is enough remains to be seen.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Brady has only ever lost to NFC East teams in Super Bowls right? I fear history will repeat

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Super Bowl Monday for me. I still kind of miss the UK days of staying up in the early hours. It seemed more of an event.

I'm leaning toward a Rams victory but this could go either way.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
On media day, Brady said he isn't planning to retire until at least 45. :scratch: As much as I would like to see another team get this thing, I think the dark side wins again. ::sw1::

Reactions: DarthFed

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
On paper this is a Rams win like I said. But when we are talking Billy Boy and his team having a chip on their shoulders vs a very inexperienced team, young mistake-prone QB I think the Pats win this like they did vs the Chiefs. Hope evil gets vanquished like last Sunday morning.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Hey Baron. It's Mon a.m. for you, no? Are you working today?