Premier League 2020/2021

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This season is utterly bizarre! The idea that United could go top now... WTF!!!? :astonished-face:
That is why EPL is most interesting league in the world and majorty of football fans wil agree with that.

Looks like this Fernandes guy is making all the difference for Man United. All of a sudden other players woke up and they keep scoring 3 goals average for a several weeks now. I honestly can't believe they are doing this well at the moment.

I like how Totenham plays with Son-Kane duo. For me personally I think Son has grown to one of the best players in the world at the moment.

This season looks like any team from Liverpool-Tottenham-Man City could take it and now even Man United as contender too. Liverpool failed to secure a big lead with some unexpected loss of points, but seems like all teams are losing points more than usual.

Reactions: Federberg

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Lampard sacked.

Not surprised. Never thought he deserved the position in the first place. I recall someone saying.. "Lampard took Derby from 6th to 6th"

Tuchel is getting the job apparently. Sounds like it's going to be entertaining. To be fair to Lampard, I don't know any team... anywhere... that has brought in so many first team players that has been able to have a successful season. Same thing happened to Spurs the season after we sold Bale

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
1611744172806.png

Reactions: britbox

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Lampard sacked.

Not surprised. Never thought he deserved the position in the first place. I recall someone saying.. "Lampard took Derby from 6th to 6th"

Tuchel is getting the job apparently. Sounds like it's going to be entertaining. To be fair to Lampard, I don't know any team... anywhere... that has brought in so many first team players that has been able to have a successful season. Same thing happened to Spurs the season after we sold Bale

This is a while ago now, but it was an odd choice picking a rookie to manage to Chelsea. I think Lampard is smart and has a good football brain. He'll do OK down the line, but you've got to earn the stripes. Too much, too soon.

Steven Gerrard has picked a smarter pathway. Big club, small league. Gerrard will possibly manage Liverpool some day, but he'll have earned the stripes beforehand.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I honestly cannot believe the collapse I'm seeing from Liverpool. 5 losses in a row at Anfield in the league? Never in my life did I think that could happen

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
View attachment 4972

Rumour has it that Sergio Ramos is learning English... so he can reject Spurs.
it's an absolute fucking disgrace mate. Personally I would have had Nuno Espirito Santo from the start. His record was actually better than Pochettino's before last season. And to do that with a weaker squad was impressive to me

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I mean, this latest loss by the UK to Italy In the EuroCup finals at Wembley.

Did they really risk the 5th placement of a penalty shootout on a 19 year old rookie?

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Le Tiss dropping a few truth bombs re: spread betting in football and various other "conspiracies".