Premier League 2020/2021

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Liverpool are the best in EPL, but Chelsea are the most talented team in the world there's a difference.
is this just fanboy stuff? Not sure how anyone doesn't put Bayern first at the moment

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
is this just fanboy stuff? Not sure how anyone doesn't put Bayern first at the moment
Chelsea would have easy beat Bayern at last seasons champions league if not for covid-19, injury's and bad umpires just like we did in the 2012 champions league final.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Chelsea would have easy beat Bayern at last seasons champions league if not for covid-19, injury's and bad umpires just like we did in the 2012 champions league final.
You lost 7-1 to Bayern over two legs. Analysis: Start selling the stuff you're smoking. You're wasting opportunity with the day job.

• Haha
Reactions: Kieran

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
You lost 7-1 to Bayern over two legs. Analysis: Start selling the stuff you're smoking. You're wasting opportunity with the day job.
I know Bayern killed us 7-1 but its not Chelsea best team and bad umpires letting Bayern do whatever they want then they should have been Red card 5-10 times of course Bayern too good Regardless. if we play them this season champions league its going to be 7-0 Chelsea we are the most talented team in the world.

• Haha

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I know Bayern killed us 7-1 but its not Chelsea best team and bad umpires letting Bayern do whatever they want then they should have been Red card 5-10 times of course Bayern too good Regardless. if we play them this season champions league its going to be 7-0 Chelsea we are the most talented team in the world.
Umpires? Enough said.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Umpires? Enough said.
I know they are not called umpires just said that because I in tennis mode, the referees are was really bad in these Bayern matches there was easy 10-15 red cards not given.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Solskjaer is walking a very fine line at Man U. I wonder if Pochettino has been sounded out yet?

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Solskjaer is walking a very fine line at Man U. I wonder if Pochettino has been sounded out yet?
you have to think he has. Ole is in trouble. The board seems to react to chances of getting Champions League qualification. They have a game in hand so things aren't quite as dire as they look but still...

Personally I don't think Poch is the answer. The man has won nothing, and he always seemed allergic to a large squad

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I tried staying up for City/Liverpool and half-managed it. Watched the first half (good football) before falling asleep. Apparently the second half wasn't at the same level, but I'm OK with a point from City away. Good start for Spurs - I think you might challenge this year, but Liverpool should be favourites. It'll be closer than last year, for sure.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Chelsea are most in form team in the world right now, its clear to me that will smash Liverpool then we play them 4-1 maybe.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I tried staying up for City/Liverpool and half-managed it. Watched the first half (good football) before falling asleep. Apparently the second half wasn't at the same level, but I'm OK with a point from City away. Good start for Spurs - I think you might challenge this year, but Liverpool should be favourites. It'll be closer than last year, for sure.
if you had tried to stay up for the 2nd half it would have put you to sleep mate. Spurs are doing ok. We've made it tough going in the last few matches, but we've been able to get the wins in a very un-Spurs like way. I'm pretty happy so far. I'm hoping that we can mount a challenge. I think the next few matches... City, Arsenal and Chelsea will tell us some things about who we are. If we get through those and we're still within a point or two of top then I might start to become more optimistic. But I agree Liverpool are the stand out favourites

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
if you had tried to stay up for the 2nd half it would have put you to sleep mate. Spurs are doing ok. We've made it tough going in the last few matches, but we've been able to get the wins in a very un-Spurs like way. I'm pretty happy so far. I'm hoping that we can mount a challenge. I think the next few matches... City, Arsenal and Chelsea will tell us some things about who we are. If we get through those and we're still within a point or two of top then I might start to become more optimistic. But I agree Liverpool are the stand out favourites
Liverpool could not the semi finals of the champions league last year, their are declining big time Chelsea are by far the more talented and in form team this season.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Liverpool could not the semi finals of the champions league last year, their are declining big time Chelsea are by far the more talented and in form team this season.
mate I wish you would stick to tennis. I don't have the energy to have these types of no logic conversations with you. Let's see how Chelsea knits in a complement of new players. They've done well recently. But you have a group of quality new players with a manager who has no pedigree. It's possible Chelsea can win the league, but no one with any sense is going to put them as title favourites

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
you'll like this @britbox. Was just listening to a Spurs podcast and someone said.."If Arteta was bald and called Michael Arthur, he would be out of a job by now!" :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Reactions: britbox

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
you'll like this @britbox. Was just listening to a Spurs podcast and someone said.."If Arteta was bald and called Michael Arthur, he would be out of a job by now!" :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Yes. Now I'm thinking of the Bald Eagle, the late Jim Smith. If he'd been called Pierre Dupont and worn a wig, he might not have been on the managerial merry-go-round so much.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
1608025111123.png

• Haha
Reactions: britbox

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
This season is utterly bizarre! The idea that United could go top now... WTF!!!? :astonished-face: