Nitto ATP Finals, 2019, London

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
There is some illness that makes traveling hard for him...obviously not ideal for a tennis player.

Just looked it up he suffers from a hereditary disorder,Gilbert's Syndrome,which affects his liver and blood and often causes fatique,you were correct in saying that his condition worsens when he has to cross continents in extensive travel,requiring intravenous drug treatments and monitored diets to get himself back on track.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Just looked it up he suffers from a hereditary disorder,Gilbert's Syndrome,which affects his liver and blood and often causes fatique,you were correct in saying that his condition worsens when he has to cross continents in extensive travel,requiring intravenous drug treatments and monitored diets to get himself back on track.

That's a shame. I really liked his game, and hoped to see him around for years.

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
stefanos the groovy greek has stepped up his game, he could possibly be a candidate for no1 rank in 2020.

no signs of the skittish ufe crap he was prone to in the summer., or flailing around too far behind the baseline deserves to be in the final,

fedsters level was down bigtime but at 38..it is reality.

federer has still had the best season for someone his age since big ken in 1974.

Reactions: Moxie

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
djokovic might have been injured in Federer match maybe? anyway it was djokovic worst match of the year only 60 percent of his best, well played nadal being the best player of year.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
The only bad matchup for Roger if they're all at the top of their games is Rafa and more recently Novak..Do you think Tits could have defeated Roger the night he destroyed Novak. Not a chance in Hades
thiem is also bad match up for Federer 5-2 winning all three matches this season.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
djokovic might have been injured in Federer match maybe? anyway it was djokovic worst match of the year only 60 percent of his best, well played nadal being the best player of year.
Don’t forget the fucking crowd friend, in the end they are all human. It effects you, sometimes you get motivated by fuckers like that and sometimes not. All year long he was not at his best. Don’t know if he will ever.
Nadal get the most points this year so he earned no 1

Reactions: Andy22 and Fiero425

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Tsitsipas wins the WTF. He played unbelievable tennis this week and only the no.1 player in the universe Nadal was able to beat him. If Nadal can play like this on this surface/indoor, I can only imagine how strong he will be next year at the slams. :clap:

Reactions: isabelle and Andy22

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Seek :help: dude! You sound like a stalker! It's a bit unsettling how you can pivot on anything to fellate Rafa! I'd rather you did that than waste postings on it! YUCK! :whistle: :nono: :facepalm: :banghead: :cuckoo: :eek: :oops: :sick: :rip: :ptennis:

Reactions: Bonaca

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Tsitsipussy was already qualified for the SF when he played Bull. Don’t put too much into this win.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Tsitsipas wins the WTF. He played unbelievable tennis this week and only the no.1 player in the universe Nadal was able to beat him. . :clap:

Actually, since Ralph beat Tits and since he was the only player to do so, they should give the trophy to Ralph. :p

Reactions: Fiero425

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I heard this yesterday and forgot to post, and maybe some did, but re: Zverev looking at his phone the other day...the ATP says it was a "medical device," not a cellphone, and is ATP approved. No elaboration as to what kind of medical device or what for.

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
Can you be more unlikable? chokes to dull and beats the good guys Fed and Thiem.

What an asshole.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I heard this yesterday and forgot to post, and maybe some did, but re: Zverev looking at his phone the other day...the ATP says it was a "medical device," not a cellphone, and is ATP approved. No elaboration as to what kind of medical device or what for.

Strange....I did read he is to have eye surgery in the break.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Oh, that's odd.

He does wear glasses,I dont know if he is short sighted or long sighted,maybe he could have laser eye surgery,which is all the go at the moment, if you are short or long sighted,with no down time at all.

Reactions: Moxie

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Don’t forget the fucking crowd friend, in the end they are all human. It effects you, sometimes you get motivated by fuckers like that and sometimes not. All year long he was not at his best. Don’t know if he will ever.
Nadal get the most points this year so he earned no 1
the crowds are gross as hell in Djokovic-Federer matches need to learn to be fair with Djokovic he's one of the goats, and even as nadal fan I can see how out of this world good he is.

Reactions: Bonaca

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
tsitsipas is legit next superstar of tennis that a player he's become winning wtf in his early 20s, but know nadal the real champion being the only one who beat tsitsipas with his god mode tennis man nadal so good indoors imagine that he can do next year he's got the outdoor titles record.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
what a beautiful final, I enjoyed every pts of it, congrats to both players and thanks for this change of the guards. great for Stefanos who played really great
congrats to French pair PHH/Nico for winning double

Reactions: Fiero425